Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Who Cares for the Lost? World prayer chain 2

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
# 740 This week I would like to focus our attention on Timor-Leste, Southeast Asia. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Jayasekhar's Rev Dr. G, Persis Sekhar, Ruth Shirley, Billy Judson. missionaries to India. Please pray for them as they seek to open solid Bible Colleges and as they seek the lost through tracts film ministry etc.
Please pray for the salvations of Todd B Jodie W Pattie W Amanda W Wanda H Mary G Dave G Jerome B Mary B. Connie L Paul G Sherri M
My Pastor has been having some health problems please be in prayer. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

Hi TBS... seems we still have a couple of prayer warriors here. Maybe Gabby or someone else will see your fasting request.

BTW, I am somewhat familiar with the plight of the people of E. Timor. Many people aren't aware that they are one of, if not, the poorest nations in the world. My heart goes out to them and I pray for them. I was really taken back by the lyrics to this song... they really ring true, sad, but true.

Timor
Shakira

It's alright, it's alright
'Cause the system never fails
The good guys are in power
And the bad guys are in jail

Just as long as we can vote
We live in a democracy
And that's what we promote
Isn't it? Isn't it?

At least there's half the truth
Hearing what we want is the secret of eternal youth
It's alright, it's alright,
The planet splits in three
'Cause I'll keep on selling records
And you've got your MTV

Chorus
If we forget about them, don't worry
If they forget about us, then hurry
How about the people who don't matter anymore?
East Timor, Timor, Timor...

# 741 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tokelau, South Pacific. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Oliverias - Wesley, Tina, Lee, Raquel, Jeff and Lisa, church planting among the Portuguese speaking people in Florida.
Please pray for the salvations of Robert N., Fran N., Walt S., Sean F. Brian B. Roy B. Cynthia B Jill T Dean T Stephanie R
This week is our VBS Please pray for good attendance and kids and parents to be saved and added unto the church.. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

# 742 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mexico. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Klenk's Warren and Joanne missionaries to Mexico Their goals are to strengthen local churches, train faithful men for church planting, and counseling to local Pastor's
Please pray for the salvations of Christina S Clayton O Reagan K Melinda and Perry T Jewel and Orris W Hailey E Ralph, Orlynn W
Please pray for those affected by the hurricans and flooding. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

# 743 This week I would like to focus our attention on Vanuatu, South Pacific. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Jarve's Chris, Ket, and Chris Jr. missionaries to Laos Their goals are Church Planting, Soul Winning Disciplship training, and Free English classes. Please pray for them and their work
Please pray for the salvations of Cliff S., lindsey s., sophia s, sam g Sandy B., Warren K., Debora B., Arthur B., Carrie and Adam L
Please pray for an 8 years old named Brook who has an imoperable brain tumor. She is in serious condition. Please also pray for the Bertrem Family. Clarence Bertrem died tonday in a motrocycle accident. He was a great prayer warrior. Please pray the family and that souls would be saved at the funeral. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

# 744 This week I would like to focus our attention on Cape Town, South Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for Mark Cahill Ministries Mark has written 2 books One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven and One Heartbeat Away. Pray for these books that they will change lives, souls will be saved and also for Mark as he speaks to people across the nation.
Please pray for the salvations of Matthew L Dallas A John P Lars U Jason N James H Kirk H Mrs P Kevein Family Mike and Velvet W
Please pray for an 8 years old named Brook who has an imoperable brain tumor. She is in serious condition. Please continue to pray for the Bertrem Family The funeral will be Friday Pleas continue to pray that God would use the funeral for his glory. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

# 745 This week I would like to focus our attention on Chad, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Kinmans Jerry, Mindy, Mikayla, Jeremiah, and Joel missionaries to Guatemala please pray for them as they are learning the Spanish laguage with hope to be on the field by Fall of 2006 doing church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Joshua W. Bob P. Billie Joe A. Abby W. Josi W. Jake H Jaime H Cody H Kimberly K Shirley W
Please pray for an 8 years old named Brook who has an imoperable brain tumor. She is in serious condition. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

# 746 This week I would like to focus our attention on Eritrea. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Kearns Michael, Jennifer, Joseph, and Joshua Missionary Evangelist to the United States of America Open-Air Evangelism Gospel Tract Distribution Christian Literature Distribution Promoting Local Church Evangelism
Please pray for the salvations of Matt C Claudete W Kim W Barb D Sharon D Vernon D Jasen D Doug F Rose W Annie J Rose F
Please pray for an 8 years old named Brook who has an imoperable brain tumor. She is in serious condition. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

# 749 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Madagascar. Madagascar is the world 4th largest Island. It has an estimated 20-25 million people with little or no gospel witness. The country is flooded with cults and flase religions. Please pray that God would send forth laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The Sigmon's Jason, Kelli, and Selah Missionaries to Madagascar Please pray for them as they seek to plant churches train nationals and start orphanages for the millions of homeless children in the country
Please pray for the salvations of Tommy, Jason W. Paul B. Hannah Jody B Robert B Randy B Varlos V, Renaldo D Osvaldo D also there mom and dad
There are still nearly 3 billion people who have never heard the gospel. Please pray that God would again send laborers into these fields. That is one of our goals with Bible Senders is to get scripture into the countries that have never even seen a bible.
"We greatly need someone who can set the saints to this business of praying; and the one who can set the church to praying will be the greatest of reformers and apostles". E.M. Bounds

Keeping all of them in my thoughts & prayers for Gods' many blessings.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made;we shall rejoice & be glad in it

# 750 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Madagascar. Madagascar is the world's 4th largest Island. It has an estimated 20-25 million people with little or no gospel witness. The country is flooded with cults and flase religions. Please pray that God would send forth laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The McKnight's Aaron, Christine, Christopher, and Austin missionaries to Guatemala their primary focus is evangelizing, discipling, and church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Craig & Georgia M, Ronel V, Ashley D, Claire and Lisa. Olga T., Ramsey A., Melanie A. Eleanore G Please pray that God would open their minds that have been blinded by satan.
There are still nearly 3 billion people who have never heard the gospel. Please pray that God would again send laborers into these fields. That is one of our goals with Bible Senders is to get scripture into the countries that have never even seen a bible.
"The greatest vision, the vision of visions is a yearning for prayer warriors." Dick Eastman

# 751 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Madagascar. Madagascar is the world's 4th largest Island. It has an estimated 20-25 million people with little or no gospel witness. The country is flooded with cults and flase religions. Please pray that God would send forth laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The David Burnette family with http://www.bibles4free.com They seek to send bibles, and tracts at home and overseas to needy people. Please pray for them to obtain a printing press that would allow them to print bibles at a minimal cost.
Please pray for the salvations of Freddie and Derick H, Chanda L, McKayla R, Keeley R, Spencer B, Matt B, Payton B Jodi S. Duncan S
Please pray that God would open their minds that have been blinded by satan.
The heart of God hungers to redeem the world. For that He placed in human hands the mightiest of all forces-prayer, that we might become partners with Him….There is no thing we need so much as to learn to pray. S.D.Gordon

# 751 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Madagascar. Madagascar is the world's 4th largest Island. It has an estimated 20-25 million people with little or no gospel witness. The country is flooded with cults and flase religions. Please pray that God would send forth laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The David Burnette family with http://www.bibles4free.com They seek to send bibles, and tracts at home and overseas to needy people. Please pray for them to obtain a printing press that would allow them to print bibles at a minimal cost.
Please pray for the salvations of Freddie and Derick H, Chanda L, McKayla R, Keeley R, Spencer B, Matt B, Payton B Jodi S. Duncan S
The heart of God hungers to redeem the world. For that He placed in human hands the mightiest of all forces-prayer, that we might become partners with Him….There is no thing we need so much as to learn to pray. S.D.Gordon

# 752 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Madagascar. Madagascar is the world's 4th largest Island. It has an estimated 20-25 million people with little or no gospel witness. The country is flooded with cults and flase religions. Please pray that God would send forth laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The Cross', Duane & Linda missionaries to Chile. Please pray for them as they work among the people of Chile.
Please pray for the salvations of Aseem P Dilip S Prakash V and his family Cliff W Laderia A Rick B, Sonya B, Ronald L David L Katie C
EVERYTHING vital to the success of the world’s evangelization hinges on prayer. John R Mott

# 753 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Sudan. Since 2003, 200,000 to 400,000 Sudanese have died and approximately 2.5 million have been displaced in the Darfur region of western Sudan. Despite persecution Christians are sharing their faith and showing the love of Christ. Please pray for strength and comfort for those being persecuted.Please pray that God would raise up laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The Young's Judy Lewis Connie and Christy missionaries to Papua New Guinea Their goals Evangelism Church leadership training Scripture Translation, establishing a Christian school and traingin national teachers
Please pray for the salvations of David B, Paula B, Anne K, Randy B, Brenda A, Kimmy B, Kaycee B, Shawn B, Shadow ?, Luke ? Please pray that God would open their minds that have been blinded by satan.
"The greatest thing anyone can do for God and man is to pray. It is not the only thing. But is the chief thing….you can do more than pray, after you have prayed. But you can not do more than pray until you have prayed." S.D Gordon

My brother-in-law went to the Sudan last summer and the situation is as bad as it can be. Do keep these folks in prayer, especially the children.

# 754 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Sudan. Since 2003, 200,000 to 400,000 Sudanese have died and approximately 2.5 million have been displaced in the Darfur region of western Sudan. Despite persecution Christians are sharing their faith and showing the love of Christ. Please pray for strength and comfort for those being persecuted.Please pray that God would raise up laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The Monteith's Richard and Tammy Missionaries with Faith Baptist Church in Misawa Japan Please pray fo them as the seek the lost through tract ministry tape ministry and other outreaches.
Please pray for the salvations of Angie J Dan W, Pauline B Patrick M R Baker , J. Neal, Tina W, Simon C, Chris B, Kevin H
Please pray for Reagen G Reagen is a young girl with very bad diabetes. She has been hospitalized several times. Just last week she almost died after laying down for a nap. Please pray that God will be glorified through this and that she will be healed. Please also pray for the funeral of my Uncle Bob that will be 11a.m. on Wed. Please pray that God will prepare hearts and that he will us it for his glory. Pray for salvation of souls.
It is possible to evangelize the world in this generation, if the church will but do her duty. The trouble is NOT with the heathen. A dead church will prevent it, if it is prevented. John Griffeth

# 755 For the next few weeks I would like to focus our attention on Sudan. Since 2003, 200,000 to 400,000 Sudanese have died and approximately 2.5 million have been displaced in the Darfur region of western Sudan. Despite persecution Christians are sharing their faith and showing the love of Christ. Please pray for strength and comfort for those being persecuted.Please pray that God would raise up laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The Hesmans , Paul & Penny, Their goals are to train nationals, Evangelise the lost and Plant churches
Please pray for the salvations of Elizabeth T Beverly and Gayle H Joe P. John G Olga T. Ramsey A. Melanie A. Matt & family Pablo Z and family, Lauren R and famiiy, Sandy & Steven, G
Please pray for Reagen G Reagen is a young girl with very bad diabetes. She has been hospitalized several times. Just last week she almost died after laying down for a nap. Please pray that God will be glorified through this and that she will be healed.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back