Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Who ever gets the last Word

In the beginning was the Last Word, and the Last Word was with JMM, and.....well, the fact that I have the last word is all that you really need to take from this intellectually stimulating discourse among us on this great thread.

Okay, Spiffy. I'll put this another way, so that even your little dog will understand:

Yo tengo la ultima palabra!

.....in anyone language you choose.....you will still loose and I will still win.

Spiffy, I believe my detection of these grammatical errors on your part means that I, in fact, win. And saying it makes it true! ;)

Pase buen dia, perdedor!

You are a determined one aren't you?

I meant it's your LOSE and my WIN! In simple english.......you LOOSE!

BTW...I KNOW the words are spelled wrong - just to clarify.

Spiffy said:
You are a determined one aren't you?

I meant it's your LOSE and my WIN! In simple english.......you LOOSE!

BTW...I KNOW the words are spelled wrong - just to clarify.

Determination is my middle name, Spiffy!

BTW...I KNOW that you knew that the words were spelled wrong - just to elucidate. :shades

What are you.....an english professor?

Perseverance is my first middle name, my 2nd middle name is The Winner....so don't bother playing anymore :)

Spiffy said:
What are you.....an english professor?

Perseverance is my first middle name, my 2nd middle name is The Winner....so don't bother playing anymore :)

So it's "hi, my name is Spiffy Perseverance The Winner....uh, Jones or something?"

No, I'm not a professor of anything; I just look up fancy words in the dictionary from time to time (I'll forget certain words if I don't use them). Although I am not a professor by profession, I DO profess that I do not have a paucity of intellectual capacity or a dearth of mental alacrity to play this game. So again.....(wait for it, wait for it, wait for it).....I WIN!!!

Back