Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who is Jesus?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

golfjack

In this day and age, people are spplitting hairs over the question: Who is Jesus?

Some say, He was a great this. He was a great that. He was a mere man. He wasn't a mere man. He was a great teacher. He was a great prophet. He was the greatest moral person who ever lived.

Jesus was the greattest teacher the world has ever known. He was the greatest preacher the world has ever heard. But He is more than all of this.

Jesus is the Husband to the bride.

He is the Friend to the friendless.

He is the Physician to the sick.

He is the Psychiatrist to the confused.

He is the Banker to the poor.

He is the Compass to the traveler.

He is the Bright and Morning Star to the one walking in darkness.

He is the Healer of all sickness.

He is the Savior from every sin.

He is the Deliverer from every habit.

He is the Baptizer in the Holy Spirit and fire to everyone who hungers and thirsts.

He is the One of whom the prophet Isaiah said, His name shall be called Wonderful, the Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace ( Is. 9:6).
He is the lion of the Tribe of Judah.
He is the lily of the Valley.
He is the Alpha and the Omega
He is the Beginning and the End.
He is the one who was. He is the One who is. He is the One who is coming again.
He is the One whom Herod could not destroy.
He is the One whom the devil could not entice into sin.
He is the One whom the grave could not hold.
He is the One who arose from the dead.
He is the Victor.
He is the One whom God has highly exalted and given a Name above every name, the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
He is the One who turned the water into wine.
He is the One who walked on the sea of Galilee.
He is the One who spoke and the blind could see, the lame could walk, the deaf could hear, and the mute could speak.

HE IS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD.

Just a few things Jesus is. I could go on and on. Does anyone have any other things to describe who Jesus is?

May God bless, Golfjack

A thread that is just for exalting the Saviour - nicely done....

He was with Daniel in the lion's den...
He was that rock that followed Israel in the wilderness...
He will be the "Joshua" that will lead Israel back into the land at the end of the tribulation...Acts 7:45
He was in the burning bush talking with Moses...
He was creating the heaven and the earth in Gen. 1:1 - John 1:1
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Luke 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

God bless

AVBunyan said:
A thread that is just for exalting the Saviour - nicely done....

He was with Daniel in the lion's den...
He was that rock that followed Israel in the wilderness...
He will be the "Joshua" that will lead Israel back into the land at the end of the tribulation...Acts 7:45
He was in the burning bush talking with Moses...
He was creating the heaven and the earth in Gen. 1:1 - John 1:1
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Luke 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

God bless

AV
Your post brought ''GREAT'' joy to my heart this morning...Thanks Brother...In particular the references to Jesus in the OT made me smile ear to ear....It amazes how many folks don't know this or want to believe this...
:smt023

jgredline said:
AV
Your post brought ''GREAT'' joy to my heart this morning...Thanks Brother...In particular the references to Jesus in the OT made me smile ear to ear....It amazes how many folks don't know this or want to believe this...
:smt023
Glad you enjoyed and that I was able to be a blessing for a change instead of sore thumb ! :-D

There are tons more but I'm heading out with 6 of the 10 of my children for a 2 day camping trip!!!! Mercy...pray for us!!! :o

God bless

Back