Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Whos is Mohammad

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
G

My brothers and sisters everywhere! With this essay, I am not singling out the adherents of Islam - to which I ascribe - but rather I am writing this essay to every man and woman throughout the whole world.

I ask Allah that He facilitates tat this essay reaches every ear, falls under the sight of every eye, and is understood by every heart...

Muhammad the son of `Abdullah is Allah's Prophet and the Final Messenger Sent by Allah to the Inhabitants of Earth.

My brothers and sisters everywhere! You should know that the Messenger, Muhammad the son of `Abdullah (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) is Allah's Messenger in reality and truth. The evidences that show his veracity are abundant. None but an infidel, who out of arrogance alone, could deny these signs.

Among these proofs:

1. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was raised illiterate, unable to read or write, and remained like that till his death. Among all his people, he was known as being truthful and trustworthy. Before receiving revelation, he had no prior knowledge of Religion or any previously sent Message. He remained like that for his first forty years. Revelation then came to Muhammad with the Koran that we now have between our hands. This Koran mentioned most of the accounts found in the previous scriptures, telling us about these events in the greatest detail as if he witnessed them. These accounts came precisely as they were found in the Torah sent down to Moses and in the Gospel sent down to Jesus. Neither the Jews or Christians were able to belie him regarding anything that he said.

2. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also foretold of everything that would occur to him and his community after him, pertaining to victory, the removal of the tyrannical kingdoms of Chosroes [the royal title for the Zoroastrian kings of Persia] and Caesar, and the establishment of the religion of Islam throughout the earth. These events occurred exactly as Muhammad foretold, as if he was reading the future from an open book.

3. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also brought an Arabic Koran that is the peak of eloquence and clarity. The Koran challenged those eloquent and fluent Arabs of his time, who initially belied him, to bring forth a single chapter like the Koran. The eloquent Arabs of his day were unable to contest this Koran.

Indeed, till our day, none has ever dared to claim that he has been able to compose words that equal-or even approach-the order, grace, beauty, and splendor of this Glorious Koran.

4. The life history of this Noble Prophet was a perfect example of being upright, merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, generous, distant from all evil character, and ascetic in all worldly matters, while striving solely for the reward of the Hereafter. Moreover, in all his actions and dealings, he was ever mindful and fearful of Allah.

5. Allah instilled great love for Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) in the hearts of all who believed in and met him. This love reached such a degree that any of his companions would willingly sacrifice his (or her) self, mother or father for him.

Till today, those who believe in Muhammad honor and love him. Anyone of those who believe in him would ransom his own family and wealth to see him, even if but once.

6. All of history has not preserved the biography of any person in the manner it has preserved the life of Muhammad, who is the most influential human in history.

Nor has the entire earth known of anyone whom every morning and evening, and many times thereafter throughout the day, is thought of by those who believe in him. Upon remembering Muhammad, the believers in him will greet him and ask Allah to bless him. They do such with full hearts and true love for him.

7. Nor has there every been a man on earth whom is still followed in all his doings by those who believe in him.

Those who believe in Muhammad, sleep in the manner he slept; purify themselves (through ablution and ritual washing) in the manner he purified himself; and adhere to his practice in the way they eat, drink, and clothe themselves.

Indeed in all aspects of their lives, the believers in Muhammad adhere to the teachings he spread among them and the path that he traveled upon during his life.

During every generation, from his day till our time, the believers in this Noble Prophet have fully adhered to his teachings. With some, this has reached the degree that they desire to follow and adhere to the Prophet's way in his personal matters regarding which Allah has not sought of them to adhere to in worship. For example, some will only eat those specific foods or only wear those specific garments that the Messenger liked.

Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad repeat those praises of Allah, special prayers, and invocations that he would say during each of his actions during day and night, like: what he would say when he greeted people, upon entering and leaving the house, entering and leaving the mosque, entering and leaving the bathroom, going to sleep and awaking from sleep, observing the new crescent, observing the new fruit on trees, eating, drinking, dressing, riding, traveling and returning from travel, etc.

Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad fully perform-even to the minute detail-every act of worship-like prayer, fasting, charity, and pilgrimage-as this Noble Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) taught and as he himself performed.

All of this allows those who believe in him, to live their lives in all aspects with this Noble Messenger as their example, as if he was standing before them, for them to follow in all their doings.

8. There has never been nor will there ever be a man anywhere upon this earth who has received such love, respect, honor, and obedience in all matters-small and large alike-as has this Noble Prophet.

9. Since his day, in every region of the earth and during every period, this Noble Prophet has been followed by individuals from all races, colors and peoples. Many of those who followed him were previously Christians, Jews, pagans, idolaters, or without any religion. Among those who chose to follow him, were those who were known for their sound judgment, wisdom, reflection, and foresight. They chose to follow this Noble Prophet after they witnessed the signs of his truthfulness and the evidences of his miracles. They did not choose to follow Muhammad out of compulsion or coercion or because they had adopted the ways of their fathers and mothers.

Indeed many of the followers of this Prophet (may Allah's blessings peace be upon him), chose to follow him during the time when Islam was weak, when there were few Muslims, and when there was severe persecution of his followers on earth. Most people who have followed this Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) have done so not to acquire some material benefits. Indeed many of his followers have suffered the greatest forms of harm and persecution as a result of following this Prophet. Despite all this harm and persecution, this did not turn them back from his religion.

My brethren! All of this clearly indicates to anyone possessing any sense, that this Prophet was truly and really Allah's messenger and that he was not just a man who claimed prophethood or spoke about Allah without knowledge.

10. With all this, Muhammad came with a great religion in its credal and legal make-up.

Muhammad described Allah with qualities of complete perfection, and at the same time in a manner that is free of ascribing to Him any imperfection. Neither the philosophers or the wise could ever describe Allah like such. Indeed it is impossible to imagine that any human mind could conceive of an existing being that possesses such complete ability, knowledge, and greatness; Who has subdued the creation; Who has encompassed everything in the universe, small or large; and Who possesses such perfect mercy.

Nor is it in the ability of any human being to place a perfect law based upon justice, equality, mercy and objectivity for all human activity on earth like the laws that Muhammad brought for all spheres of human activity - like buying and selling, marriage and divorce, renting, testimony, custody, and all other contracts that are necessary to uphold life and civilization on earth.

11. It is impossible that any person conceive wisdom,, morals, good manners, nobleness of characters as what this honorable Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought.

In a full and complete manner, Muhammad spread a teaching regarding character and manners toward one' parents, relatives, fiends, family, humanity, animals, plants and inanimate objects. It is impossible for the human mind alone to grasp all of that teaching or come with a similar teaching.

All of that unequivocally indicates that this Messenger did not bring an) of this religion from his own accord, but that it was rather a teaching and inspiration that he received from the One Who created the earth and the high heavens above and created this universe in its miraculous architecture and perfection.

12. The legal and credal make-up of the religion that the Messenger, Muhammad, (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought resembles the engineering of the heavens and the earth. All of that indicates that He who created the heavens and the earth is the One Who sent down this great law and upright religion.

The degree of inimitability of the Divine law that was sent down upon Muhammad is to the same degree of inimitability of the Divine creation of the heavens and earth. For just as humanity cannot create this universe, in the same manner humanity cannot bring forth a law like Allah's law that He sent down upon His servant and messenger Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him).
--------------------------------------------

And if you don't have something nice to say Do Not Comment and Do not Accuse and Do Not Mock with False proof you bring from sites

No he didn't

Mohammad peace be upon him : Never sinned !!

Jesus peace be upon him : Never sinned !!

the Rest of the prophet's and messenger's : never sinned .

this word

There is a word in arabic called ((( ma'soom ))) معصوم

And this word we say All prophets and messenger's are ma'soom

this means they do not make mistakes or sin

Re: No he didn't

Frost-X said:

Jesus peace be upon him : Never sinned !!

the Rest of the prophet's and messenger's : never sinned .

Prove it.

Moses Killed the Egyptian
Muhhammad killed many to as you say, get back what was taken from him.

Jesus has no sin.

Do the math as to who is correct.

Re: No he didn't

Frost-X said:

hmmmm....

We know that Muhammad sinned. The Hadith prove that. One example.... Muhammad allowed his followers to DECEIVE and MURDER. It is here:

Bukhari said:
Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 59, Number 369:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." ....
Source: Bukhari

:o

Jesus sinless? Yes! So we agree. Now let us move on.

Jesus is also called "The Messiah" in the Quran. What does that mean?

:)

I have no debate with you man

I am not to debate you guys .

But listen man !!

Mohammad peace be upon him never sinned . EVER!!!!

Those things he did to you it might be a sin but If Allah let him do it Then it's not a Sin

Coz a Sin is going agaisnt Allah .

And Allah does what he wills.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus never sinned .

Moses never sinned ( the killing wasn't his intention )

-----------------------------------------------------------------

it's like your Teaching Mohammad whats a Sin

In Islam Mohammad in the one who teaches us whats a sin and whats not !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

please sir or guys .

Do not Debate me or ask me anything

you so dum !! how many times do i have to say go listen to Yusuf estes instead you quote and reply .

Forget me and listen to this preacher who became Muslim

open his site http://www.islamtomorrow.com

and listen to his videos or audios !!!!

-------------------------------
Mohammad is sinless and he is the First human being who will be ressurected and the First to Enter Paradise.

And Mohammad is the only one who Can help in Judgement Day.

Not jesus

Re: I have no debate with you man

Frost-X said:
... and Mohammad is the only one who can help in Judgement Day. Not Jesus

Really? Then why did Muhammad say this:

• Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: By Him in Whose hand is my life, the son of Mary (pbuh) will soon descend among you as a just judge. He will break crosses, kill swine and abolish Jizya, and wealth will pour forth to such an extent that no one will accept it. Sahih Muslim, Vol.1. p.92 -source- CLICK HERE
So Jesus is coming from heaven as a just judge! Why not Muhammad? Where is he?

:-? :-?

Hes dead

Mohammad peace be upon him is Dead .

Because he chose death not life ..

Allah gives Messengers a choice of living or dying .

Mohammad chose Death .

So he wanted to die and Meet his Lord . and all muslims want it actually .

But Jesus is Coming back becoz It's his Job and thats what Allah wants .

What Allah wants Will happen no mater what all the creation does .

For he is most powerful

Remember

See

i told you

you Forget or blind you dont read ??

i dunno whats with you

Go to the site and listen to the preacher who ecame muslim

stop ignoring Truth !!

listen to him

In fact, it is Jesus who is the Truth....

Jesus said: ""I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

I see

Who wrote that ?

John didnt write john !!!

So who wrote that ???????????????????

Study of the author and date of the Gospel according to John

Early church tradition

Although the author’s name does not appear in the gospel, early church tradition strongly and consistently identified him as the Apostle John. The early church father Irenaeus (A.D. 130–200) was a disciple of Polycarp (A.D. 70–160), who was a disciple of the Apostle John, and he testified on Polycarp’s authority that John wrote the gospel during his residence at Ephesus in Asia Minor when he was advanced in age (Against Heresies 2.22.5; 3.1.1).

Church fathers

Subsequent to Irenaeus, all the church fathers assumed John to be the gospel’s author. Clement of Alexandria (A.D. 50–215) wrote that John, aware of the facts set forth in the other gospels and being moved by the Holy Spirit, composed a “spiritual gospel†(see Eusebius’ Ecclesiastical History 6.14.7).

Internal characteristics

Reinforcing early church tradition are significant internal characteristics of the gospel. While the synoptic gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke) identify the Apostle John by name approximately 20 times (including parallels), he is not directly mentioned by name in the Gospel of John. Instead, the author prefers to identify himself as the disciple “whom Jesus loved†(John 13:23; John 19:26; John 20:2; John 21:7, John 21:20). The absence of any mention of John’s name directly is remarkable when one considers the important part played by other named disciples in this gospel. Yet, the recurring designation of himself as the disciple “whom Jesus loved,†a deliberate avoidance by John of his personal name, reflects his humility and celebrates his relation to his Lord Jesus. No mention of his name was necessary since his original readers clearly understood that he was the gospel’s author. Also, through a process of elimination based primarily on analyzing the material in chapters. 20, 21, this disciple “whom Jesus loved†narrows down to the Apostle John (e.g., John 21:24; cf. John 21:2). Since the gospel’s author is exacting in mentioning the names of other characters in the book, if the author had been someone other than John the apostle, he would not have omitted John’s name.

Gospel's anonymity favors John's authorship

The gospel’s anonymity strongly reinforces the arguments favoring John’s authorship, for only someone of his well known and pre-eminent authority as an apostle would be able to write a gospel that differed so markedly in form and substance from the other gospels and have it receive unanimous acceptance in the early church. In contrast, apocryphal gospels produced from the mid-second century onward were falsely ascribed to apostles or other famous persons closely associated with Jesus, yet universally rejected by the church.

Who was John?

John and James, his older brother (Acts 12:2), were known as “the sons of Zebedee†(Matthew 10:2-4), and Jesus gave them the name “Sons of Thunder†(Mark 3:17). John was an apostle (Luke 6:12-16) and one of the 3 most intimate associates of Jesus (along with Peter and Jamesâ€â€cf. Matthew 17:1; Matthew 26:37), being an eyewitness to and participant in Jesus’ earthly ministry (1 John 1:1-4). After Christ’s ascension, John became a “pillar†in the Jerusalem church (Galatians 2:9). He ministered with Peter (Acts 3:1; Acts 4:13; Acts 8:14) until he went to Ephesus (tradition says before the destruction of Jerusalem), from where he wrote this gospel and from where the Romans exiled him to Patmos (Revelation 1:9). Besides the gospel that bears his name, John also authored 1 John, 2 John and 3 John and the Book of Revelation.

Date of John's Gospel

Because the writings of some church fathers indicate that John was actively writing in his old age and that he was already aware of the synoptic gospels, many date the gospel sometime after their composition, but prior to John’s writing of 1–3 John or Revelation. John wrote his gospel A.D. 80–90, about 50 years after he witnessed Jesus’ earthly ministry.

Source

Frost-X said:
it's like your Teaching Mohammad whats a Sin

In Islam Mohammad in the one who teaches us whats a sin and whats not !!!

If you aren't allowed to question the ethics of Allah and Muhammad, then how do you know that you aren't worshipping the Devil?

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Frost-X said:
please sir or guys .

Because you can't back up your claims presumably...

If you aren't here to debate, then I can only imagine that you are here to post pro-Islam propaganda.

Frost-X said:
please sir or guys .

It can be quite overwhelming to answer all of the questions that you get when you go against the prevailing viewpoint of those on this forum. For this reason, you're well advised to pick one topic and do exactly what you refuse to do- debate.

Otherwise, as Divine Names has stated, you are merely promoting a religion- and doing so in a way that does not allow questions, doesn't allow independent thought. In short, you are engaging in forcing conversion.

Do you not believe that your testimony will stand up to scrutiny? You have witnessed that I have treated you respectfully. Debate me here on this thread. Let us begin with the topic of your choice. Case examples, such this priest, are not acceptable evidence- for we can produce Muslim converts as well. Let us examine the claims, you and I, here.

I guarantee that I will neither demean you or Islam in the process. Come, let us reason together.

Warmly,
Iakovos

Ok, let us reason together as in the Quran says, do not argue but speak with reasoning.

The questions I would like to propose to this Christian Forum are:

Why when I ask a question, there is no answer with proof? I simply ask a question and am given an answer that cannot be proven with proof.

Is it that Christianity is not based on proof? In the Bible it says to PROVE ALL THINGS does it not? :o

There are only (nowadays) 3 main religions on the earth claiming to be from God and only one of them is correct. The Jews do not even acknowledge Jesus, the Christians claim a human that died as being God, and the Muslims claim authenticity of facts proven to be from God.

Other religions are man made and are destined to failure.

Why cannot people search for the truth instead of being so bias in their own standard of beliefs? It is only reasonable to look into others' to see if you are on the right track or not, is it not? To simply believe something that your preacher tells you, without you looking to clarify it as fact, seems totally illogical to say the least.

Discussing and Debating are normal, but to believe without proof, that is totally abnormal. For God has given man intelligence to know right from wrong and he gave them understanding to decifer falsehood from truth.

Is it so wrong for Christians to understand this? For what reason? Based on what? The Bible MUST be proven without mistakes and contradictions in order to believe in its truth. Afterall, we know that God doesn't authorized and mislead His own creation by using mistakes and contradictory writings.

oh well, if you can answer this, you really deserve to be held in high esteem. But if you cannot, the sheep follow sheep. The answer cannot be from the Bible for the Bible is not proven word of God with all the mistakes and contradictions...so where are you going to get your proof from?

thanks, frost x

Frost said:
Why when I ask a question, there is no answer with proof?

Not true at all. We answer your questions (with proof).... but you do not like the answers. We ask questions in return and you are unable to answer.

I am STILL waiting for you to answer: What or who is the Messiah? What does it mean? Please bring your proof. Use only the Quran.

Frost-X said:
Ok, let us reason together as in the Quran says, do not argue but speak with reasoning.

The questions I would like to propose to this Christian Forum are:

Why when I ask a question, there is no answer with proof? I simply ask a question and am given an answer that cannot be proven with proof.
This forum is not frequented by bible scholars. MOst of the people here give answers according to faith, as best they can.

Here is what I see:
Christians say that Muslims mischaracterize, mistranslate, and misunderstand basic Christian faith tenets
Muslims say that we mischaracterize, mistranslate, and misunderstand basic Muslim faith tenets

I question the ability of anyone to "prove" matters pertaining to God. I find evidence of God and faith, but not proof, per se.

Frost-X said:
Is it that Christianity is not based on proof? In the Bible it says to PROVE ALL THINGS does it not? :o
Christianity is based upon faith and witness, as are all religions. Christianity is explained by means of reason coupled with faith.

1 ths 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
This is a poor, archaic translation which uses verbiage that predates this age of scientific method, wherein prove means test empirically. A better, modern version reads
But examine everything {carefully;} hold fast to that which is good;

Frost-X said:
There are only (nowadays) 3 main religions on the earth claiming to be from God and only one of them is correct. The Jews do not even acknowledge Jesus, the Christians claim a human that died as being God, and the Muslims claim authenticity of facts proven to be from God.
The Jews indeed acknowledge Jesus, they do not see Him as Messiah. It is the scriptures of the Jews that revealed Jesus to us.

The prophetic scriptures beginning with Genesis and concluding in Malachi point to Christ as both God (Psalm 45:6) and as man (Psalm 45:2). There are over 300 prophetic scriptures that point to Christ, from where He was born (Bethlehem, 'house of bread'), to the slaughter of innocents in pursuit of Him (Jeremiah 31:15). He was not a man of violence, but of peace (Isaiah 42:3). His suffering was and is the propitiation for all sin (Isaiah 53). Scripture made it clear that He would suffer (Psalm 22), yet not rot as a corpse (Psalm 16:10).

It is written that a son will be born of a Virgin, and we shall call Him wonderful, counselor, the Mighty God. (Is 9:6). This scripture was written 700 years before Christ.
This is to say nothing of Jesus prophesying His own death and Resurrection, let alone the destruction of the Temple.

Frost-x said:
Why cannot people search for the truth instead of being so bias in their own standard of beliefs? It is only reasonable to look into others' to see if you are on the right track or not, is it not? To simply believe something that your preacher tells you, without you looking to clarify it as fact, seems totally illogical to say the least.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Why then is answering-islam.org "Blocked" in your Muslim country? How does that assist the spirit and endeavor of inquiry?

Frost-X said:
Discussing and Debating are normal, but to believe without proof, that is totally abnormal. For God has given man intelligence to know right from wrong and he gave them understanding to decifer falsehood from truth.
I'm inclined to agree with you on one hand- for reason must be applied to our enterprise of faith- and disagree on the other hand. Consider: The Patriarch Avram was as good as dead- too old to have children. Yet God promised him descendants without number. Avram believed God and this was credited to him as righteousness. God reveals Himself, He does not climb into a petri dish.

Frost-X said:
Is it so wrong for Christians to understand this? For what reason? Based on what? The Bible MUST be proven without mistakes and contradictions in order to believe in its truth. Afterall, we know that God doesn't authorized and mislead His own creation by using mistakes and contradictory writings.
Holy Scripture is a witness of faith inspired by God, written by men. We are a family that has received through the mothers and fathers the faith of the Apostles, as found written in scripture, and lived in community.

Holy scripture is without contradiction. If you believe that you have a contradiction to point out- not 30 contradictions, or a list at some other site- if you have one contradiction that you care to debate, please list it here.

Frost-X said:
oh well, if you can answer this, you really deserve to be held in high esteem. But if you cannot, the sheep follow sheep. The answer cannot be from the Bible for the Bible is not proven word of God with all the mistakes and contradictions...so where are you going to get your proof from?

thanks, frost x
Thank you for your inquiries. I am not to be held in esteem, for I have not yet given my life for others. (although I guess my wife and kids might say that I am giving my life to and for them).
Sheep follow a Shepherd. I am a Christ-believing Christian who happens to feel quite confident in the claims of the scriptures. As I stated above, please bring a single contradiction for us to debate.

Be well
Iakovos

Frost said:
Sure it is OK to search. I was not a Christian for over 30 years. I have studied Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Judaism, Taoism.... only Christianity is true. Have you studied Christianity?

Frost said:
I agree. We have shown you the absurdity of Muhammad's behavior. His killing, his deceit. However, you do not classify it as sin. Why not? As you said, "God has given man intelligence to know right from wrong..." In your heart, you know that Muhammad was wrong. Why not use your God-given intelligence?

Frost said:
Is it so wrong for Christians to understand this? For what reason? Based on what?
Christians understand this very well. Some of the greatest thinkers the world has ever seen have been Christians. Christianity is reasonable and logical. We base Christianity on the person.... Jesus Christ.

Frost said:
The Bible MUST be proven without mistakes and contradictions in order to believe in its truth. Afterall, we know that God doesn't authorized and mislead His own creation by using mistakes and contradictory writings.
I agree. Hence we consider all so-called contradictions in the Bible. Have you done that? I also have read and studied the Quran. I find scores of contradictions and mistakes in the Quran. Have you ever considered them? How do you explain those contradictions in the Quran?

Frost said:
oh well, if you can answer this, you really deserve to be held in high esteem. But if you cannot, the sheep follow sheep.
Christians follow Jesus. Do you follow Muhammad? Why do you not follow Jesus Christ?

Frost said:
The answer cannot be from the Bible for the Bible is not proven word of God with all the mistakes and contradictions...so where are you going to get your proof from?
You have not shown a single unsolved so-called contradiction in the Bible. Hence your conclusion is wrong.

Back