Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why Allah Is Disqualified As God Almighty ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
B

bhakthi

What Disqualifies Allah As The Supreme God ?
1} God was never known by the name Allah.The True God has a Name.He is not simply known as god.God has been known as The Almighty,The Most High, Elohim,Adonai,Yah, etc but not by the name Allah.There is God and there is god.Almost every Roman emperor wanted to be known as a god.In some countries people worship almost anything.Animals,birds,reptiles-These are all gods to them..
2} In heaven there is no God by the name Allah The prophets or the scriptures never mentioned anything about a God in heaven by the name Allah.
3} God has given his children the privilege of calling him Father.â€ÂTo as many as received him to them he gave right to become children of God.â€ÂJohn;1:12 [ Allah never did this.]â€ÂHe cannot begetâ€Â- The Koran says. But the True God has a Son .He is Almighty He can beget [Psalm;2:1]and He has children too whom he begot.[“They are born of God.†John;1:13 ]-The Bible says.
4} The God in heaven sent His Son into the world as the Savior of the world.And spoke from heaven about His Son,â€ÂThis is my Beloved Son listen to him.â€ÂIf Allah were God he would have spoken about Jesus Christ.
5} God gives his children the Holy Spirit.He is the Living God. Allah cannot do this.
6} There was a pagan deity in the middle east by the name Allah .Those people in that area worshiped this god and were associated with moon worship.
7} True God forbids his people from the worship of sun and moon [Deuteronomy;4:19] Worshiping sun and moon is a heritage given to the pagan people according to Moses.Moon is a symbol of pagan worship.True worshipers have nothing to do with the moon.
Allah" is from the compound Arabic word "al-ilah" or in english "the god." This word has been found in pre-islamic writings and other archeological finds. At the Kabah in Mecca 360 gods were worshipped, but it was built especially for the chief deity. the moon god. Allah was the personal title of the moon god. Allah was married to the sun goddess. They produced three daughters, whose worship Muhammad would later make the mistake of condoning. The crescent moon symbol of Arabia came from this god.
Muhammad's family revered this particular god, and Muhammad declared him to be the only true god. Muhammad did not re-make the pagan god, he simply removed the lower deities from the rites of worship. That is why he never had to explain who Allah was. So Allah is a deified pagan idol converted into a god in the 7th century. Yet Muhammad claimed this was the God of Abraham that was revealed thousands of years earlier to the Biblical prophets.
God always revealed himself to 'His people' in a way that they could better know him and understand Him and trust Him.To Abraham he revealed himself as The Almighty God -not simply god. To Isac and Jacob he made Himself known as the God of Abraham.When He spoke to Moses He said he was the God of their fathers.Abraham , Isac and Jacob and later he revealed to the children of Israel as Jehova -The LORD.And finally God revealed Himself through His Son Jesus Christ. He is not simply known as god in all the scriptures.

Muhammad's family revered this particular god, and Muhammad declared him to be the only true god. Muhammad did not re-make the pagan god, he simply removed the lower deities from the rites of worship. That is why he never had to explain who Allah was. So Allah is a deified pagan idol converted into a god in the 7th century. Yet Muhammad claimed this was the God of Abraham that was revealed thousands of years earlier to the Biblical prophets.

This is all from your limited Understanding of Islam. What you dont understand is that most of the Pagans already believed that Allah was the cerator of the heavens and the Earth and all in between. The problem was that they offered worship to others besides Allah, to idols, saying that this would help them get close to Allah. But Allah, wants us to worship him directly, not through these idols which could neither help or hurt them. So Muhammed (p.b.u.h) did not need to tell them who Allah was, as they already new he was the true God, what they didnt accept is that Allah was the only Diety worthy of Worship, they were not to offer worship to anything else but him.

Edited: Do not post sites that promote Islam in this forum.

Allah The True God ?

If Mohammad really knew about the true God he would have followed Jesus Christ ,the Son of the Most High God who He sent into the world as the Savior of all mankind.If Mohammad was from God he would have pointed out Jesus Christ as the Only Way to God .

Re: Allah The True God ?

bhakthi said:
If Mohammad really knew about the true God he would have followed Jesus Christ ,the Son of the Most High God who He sent into the world as the Savior of all mankind.If Mohammad was from God he would have pointed out Jesus Christ as the Only Way to God .

you're either preaching to the choir, or making a really unconvincing argument to everyone else.

Re: Allah The True God ?

bhakthi said:

Exatly,

Mohammed is a false prophet and "Allah" is a false god.

1 Corinthians 8:4-6 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Islam teaches the doctines of devils.

Allah was merely a stone idol moon god - that's why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam

MrVersatile48 said:
Allah was merely a stone idol moon god - that's why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam

no, that's not why the crescent moon is the symbol of islam. you're wrong.

Should I mention that the God of the Old Testament is actually an ancient Hebrew sky god?

If you had done your your research, you would have realized that the cresent moon and star is not the symbol of Islam. Infact it was only introduced to be used for the Islamic flag in the Ottoman Empire, as they thought it appropriate to use it as their symbol. It is not something from the earlier Islamic Tradition. If there were a symbol of Islam, it would simply be an inscribement of the words 'Their is no God worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammed(saw) is his Messenger' in Arabic. So The Cresent and Moon is not the symbol of Islam, although was used in last phases of the Islamic Empire

also reread my first post, Allah was already known by the mushriks(pagans - those who associate partners to allah) they already excepted him as the creator of the heavens and the earth, they did not make an idol called Allah, rather what they did is make many other idols with various names, and worshipped them, saying 'we only worship them that they may bring us closer Allah' - this is made clear in the Quran. But these things that they worshipped were not able to help or harm them in the least, and they were ordered to worship Allah, which they initially refused, because it going against there pagan tradition. We know Allah, has always been the name of God: the Jews, Christians, and pagans of Muhammed's time would have unanimously agreed to this, not because they were arabs, but because they had this information within their scriptures, which is many of the christians embraced Islam, aswell as some Jews. The fact that thier were Jews living in Medina amongst the pagans at the time of the advent of the prophet Muhammed (saw) is a proof that they were waiting for a prophet to come there. But because they did not like what he (saw) gave them, they rejected him. (similar to Jesus's (alahisalam) rejection - did not like what he gave them either, did not suit them)

With regards to biblerean's post, quote us some words from jesus's (alayhisalam) mouth about what we need to do to attain salvation. What did he tell us about what we must do to enter heaven. (p.s quote his words)

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The whole bible is from Christ...

Christ does not mention the false god of Islam.

End of story... :angel:

Everyone knows that Jesus is Lord because no one curses allah, Buddha, Krishna, etc. Unbelievers only curse the name of Jesus Christ and our Father in heaven because Satan knows that Jesus is the only one who has conquered death and has power over him. Satan isn't at all afraid of allah because islam actually endorses what Satan loves which is murder, lust, and lies. Allah is simply a figment of the imagination of Mohammed which he himself acknowledged. At first he thought allah was the devil (which was right), but then his wife talked him into the fact that his vision was God...yet she wasn't even there! That shows the absurdity of Islam right there!

Heidi said:
Everyone knows that Jesus is Lord because no one curses allah, Buddha, Krishna, etc. Unbelievers only curse the name of Jesus Christ and our Father in heaven because Satan knows that Jesus is the only one who has conquered death and has power over him.

that's a... really weak argument, but it'smoot because i don't think anyone really "curses" god, anyways. people say, "God 'darn' it/you", "Jesus Christ!", as an exhasperated and immediate plea, etcetera. i suppose when you start throwing in phrases like "tap-dancing", you're trying to be irreverent to a degree, or when the f-word is being thrown around people are just being vulgar, but those habits transcent culture- or, i suppose i could be wrong... are you exceptionally familiar with vulgar language in foreign tongues and cultures? you don't strike me as the sort to be interested in that sort of thing.

Loren Michael said:
Heidi said:
Everyone knows that Jesus is Lord because no one curses allah, Buddha, Krishna, etc. Unbelievers only curse the name of Jesus Christ and our Father in heaven because Satan knows that Jesus is the only one who has conquered death and has power over him.

that's a... really weak argument, but it'smoot because i don't think anyone really "curses" god, anyways. people say, "God 'darn' it/you", "Jesus Christ!", as an exhasperated and immediate plea, etcetera. i suppose when you start throwing in phrases like "tap-dancing", you're trying to be irreverent to a degree, or when the f-word is being thrown around people are just being vulgar, but those habits transcent culture- or, i suppose i could be wrong... are you exceptionally familiar with vulgar language in foreign tongues and cultures? you don't strike me as the sort to be interested in that sort of thing.

So why do they use Christ's name in exasperation, particularly if they don't believe he exists? :o Have you ever heard of anyone cursing the toothfairy? If not, why not? You need to think things through a lot more deeply. Christ's name is cursed because it satisfies anger. But cursing the tooth fairy does not, nor does cursing allah, Krishna, nor Buddha because people know they are imaginary and have no power over them. But when people are angry, they want to do harm and only hurting figures who threaten them satisfies anger. You also need to understand the anatomy of anger and hatred, my friend. :wink:

Heidi said:
Loren Michael said:
Heidi said:

So why do they use Christ's name in exasperation, particularly if they don't believe he exists? :o Have you ever heard of anyone cursing the toothfairy? If not, why not? You need to think things through a lot more deeply. Christ's name is cursed because it satisfies anger. But cursing the tooth fairy does not, nor does cursing allah, Krishna, nor Buddha because people know they are imaginary and have no power over them. But when people are angry, they want to do harm and only hurting figures who threaten them satisfies anger. You also need to understand the anatomy of anger and hatred, my friend. :wink:

heidi, if you went to saudi arabia and publicly cursed allah, very bad things would happen.

Who said no one "curses" Allah? I know a lot of Muslims who do mention Allah's name when they are frustrated/angry/hurt. It's a culture thing. If you speak Arabic, especially, you curse Allah's name.

I curse Jesus' name not because I believe He has power over me or whatever. Not at all. I hear it all over the place and I picked it up. It's that simple. I don't even think about Jesus when I curse His name. It's just a word. (In that context...I'm not saying "Jesus" is just a word.)

But I have to admit, I do agree with what Loren Michael wrote. What you just put up as an argument to defend the statement that Jesus is Lord is pretty darn weak.

Anonymous said:
Should I mention that the God of the Old Testament is actually an ancient Hebrew sky god?

Yes I'm sure Daddy's Guide to Atheism Version 2 will suffice as evidence for you. You don't even present us with a name for the alleged Hebrew sky god. If that were true, then Christ would have never risen from the dead affirming all of the Old and New Testaments. Abraham abolished idolatry in c.2000B.C.

As for Allah:

Muhammad belonged to the tribe that worshipped the moon god al-ilah which became Allah. He removed all of the 360+ idols save for that one. This explains why there's a crescent moon on top of ALL mosques. The crescent moon thus must be the symbol for the Muslims.

Joudie said:
Who said no one "curses" Allah? I know a lot of Muslims who do mention Allah's name when they are frustrated/angry/hurt. It's a culture thing. If you speak Arabic, especially, you curse Allah's name.

I curse Jesus' name not because I believe He has power over me or whatever. Not at all. I hear it all over the place and I picked it up. It's that simple. I don't even think about Jesus when I curse His name. It's just a word. (In that context...I'm not saying "Jesus" is just a word.)

But I have to admit, I do agree with what Loren Michael wrote. What you just put up as an argument to defend the statement that Jesus is Lord is pretty darn weak.
Just a friendly reminder...

Exo 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

It's that simple. ;-)

I finally found the elusive 'Hebrew sky god.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_%28god%29

The Hebrew word for God is Elohim, which is the plural of El, The God. This doesn't mean they worshipped plural gods, but this means that there were many sides to God.

El was also the Caanite sky god.
--------------

It's just random comments bother me...

Back