Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are men pigs?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

Dave Slayer

Why are men pigs? I have heard many women say that men are pigs. I will admit, as a man, we can be to some extent. What are everyone's thoughts?

Are you saved... are you a true believer in Jesus Christ?

Men who are true believers in Christ are not pigs.

What kind of men are you referring to in your post?

confused.gif

I know at least one man who was not a pig. As a matter of fact, he was a lamb---- The Lamb of God. So if some women claim that all men are pigs, then they don't believe in the lamb and have thereby sealed their fate along with all their subjective and judgmental thoughts.

If a person acts like a pig then what do you expect?
[attachment=0:10r2qtn7]mspiggy.jpg[/attachment:10r2qtn7]

Personally, I think all men are frogs!

I think that sometimes if a woman has been badly hurt by a man or has had little or no luck in love... she can sometimes stoop to calling all men "pigs" not so nice i fear, but i know my man is no pig :) he is lovely. Cute pic there though animal :tongue adorable :)

Rick W said:
I'm gentle AND sensitive. :grumpy

Why Mr, Rick sir,
I do declare,
insinuation can be taken
so many different ways,
wouldn't you agree?
:halo

[attachment=0:3h22cww6]mspiggy02.jpg[/attachment:3h22cww6]

Rick W said:
:lol
Hey, two out of three isn't bad.
proudpig.gif

If you lack intelligence, you know,
there are schools to cure that!

[attachment=0:2g3ez527]pigprof.jpg[/attachment:2g3ez527]

Things that are promoted by the world are simply just false. The media has been trying to make men out to be many things...playboys who are addicted to immorality simply because they are male and can't help; it; idiots who are showed up by their 'smarter' feministic wives and 'know it all' children; Gluttons who care nothing about their health; Bafoons who only watch sports and avoid their responsibilities; Drunks who abuse and mistreat their families, etc.

God's picture of men is very different, and the Godly men that I know in my life do not resemble these 'pictures' that have been created by the media...which our young men aspire to as they watch and learn, btw. I am raising Godly men, and putting the Word in them so that they are not pigs. Their father is not a pig, and their grandfather's are not pigs.

Women of the body should watch what they say about their brothers in Christ. They should honor their elders, husbands, brothers, and sons. I would also encourage them to shut off the deceptive media so that their sons do not immulate the world's version of men and manhood.

I think the world's deceptions, the making evil good and good evil mentality, and really sin in general is why some men end up pigs, but let it not be true of God's people who are called to be set apart.

The Lord bless all of you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back