Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
WHAT are you talking about??? Have you ever heard of seatbelts and/or speed limits and/or traffic lights? All of those are in place to insure that driving is as safe as possible. Just like the COVID-19 vaccines insure that as many people as possible are protected against COVID-19.

Do you think that public safety is unimportant?

Its already widely recognized fact that the vaccine does not protect us against Covid.

England is not doing away with masks and vaccine mandates for this very reason.

JLB

Its already widely recognized fact that the vaccine does not protect us against Covid.

I fully believe that without having taken the vaccine, either I and/or my girlfriend would be in the hospital and probably on a vent. Yes, we have Covid pneumonia, but it could be much worse than it is.

So I say thank you for the vaccine!

I will not debate this. I did not say this to invite debate. I am just giving another side, my side.

England is not doing away with masks and vaccine mandates for this very reason.

JLB
CDC announced yesterday that the Vaccine does a better job at preventing Covid related hospitalization than non vaccinated.
However, those who have not been vaccinated and have already gotten Covid, they are at less risk of being reinfected.

I’ve been vaccinated and boosted and several weeks ago I got a mild case of Covid. More than likely Omicron.

My wife as you know got Covid last year and almost went on a vent. I think it was November she got one shot which was like 6 months after getting Covid. My son also got Covid last year about May, and he has never gotten the vaccination.

A few weeks ago when I got Covid, my wife and son were not effected. They didn’t even get a runny nose.

So the CDC was correct. Those who have already gotten Covid are less likely to get another round of Covid than somebody like me who’s been fully vaccinated and boosted.

Last edited:
I fully believe that without having taken the vaccine, either I and/or my girlfriend would be in the hospital and probably on a vent. Yes, we have Covid pneumonia, but it could be much worse than it is.

I will not debate this. I did not say this to invite debate. I am just giving another side, my side.
Early on, I heard a podcast with some doctor who said the strongest immunity would go to those who had gotten Covid and the vaccine.
That being said, your more than likely going through the worst Covid could ever throw your way. Next time you get Covid I’ll bet it’s not much more than a runny nose and cough.

Yes there is nothing to debate, since the evidence is alarmingly overwhelming.

Now we are finding out the vaccine and the boosters actually destroy the immune system.

My wife and I got Covid during Christmas and took ZPak‘s.

It was over in a few days, and now I have an immune system that will serve me well against future attacks.

JLB

Did you read the report fully? Did you miss this part?

"And while research has shown that infection can train the immune system to guard against the coronavirus in different ways than vaccination, Covid-19 also has killed more than 850,000 people in this country, sickened — often severely — millions more, and caused untold cases of long Covid. Serious side effects from the Covid-19 vaccines are extremely rare.

“We know that vaccination remains the safest strategy for protecting against Covid-19
,” Benjamin Silk, a CDC epidemiologist, told reporters Wednesday. (my emphases)

Yes there is nothing to debate, since the evidence is alarmingly overwhelming.

You know what I meant. I will not debate my experience. Without the vaccine, I would be in the hospital on a ventilator. I cannot deny this. So I will not debate whether the vaccine has worked for me and my girlfriend.

My wife and I got Covid during Christmas and took ZPak‘s.

Good for you!

It was over in a few days, and now I have an immune system that will serve me well against future attacks.

Again, good for you! The co-worker who my girlfriend got Covid from? This is her third time getting it. Seems like not all immune systems are equal.

What works for you, will not necessarily work for the next person, and so on and so forth. That is why we have a vaccine.

So once again, thank you to the makers of the vaccines and to God who gave them the knowledge to do so!

Yes, that would be the exception to prove the rule and does happen.
As an EMT, I have seen too many tragically killed by not wearing their seatbelt.
Oh yes I absolutely agree with that. And legally I was listed as wearing the belt. I was interviewed just after coming out of surgery and not coherent. Later I realized that had I been wearing the belt, it would have cut me in half. It was a rare situation to be sure.

Did you read the report fully? Did you miss this part?

"And while research has shown that infection can train the immune system to guard against the coronavirus in different ways than vaccination, Covid-19 also has killed more than 850,000 people in this country, sickened — often severely — millions more, and caused untold cases of long Covid. Serious side effects from the Covid-19 vaccines are extremely rare.

“We know that vaccination remains the safest strategy for protecting against Covid-19
,” Benjamin Silk, a CDC epidemiologist, told reporters Wednesday. (my emphases)

Again, the CDC and the WHO, and our Government have proven themselves to be untrustworthy concerning Covid and the vaccine.

If you don’t want to look at what’s happening n our country and other countries concerning the detrimental effects of the vaccine and the boosters to the immune system then that is your choice.

I don’t want to argue, I’m just posting current info about these things.

JLB

This is her third time getting it. Seems like not all immune systems are equal.

That’s good info.

Is the co-worker vaccinated?

I agree with you, not all immune systems are the same. The vaccine has been shown to deteriorate the human immune system, in which the person who is vaccinated may continue to keep getting Covid, while those who develops natural immunity have a stronger immune system to fight this disease.

All the vaccines, J&J, Moderna, Pfizer, offer No protection against the new variants.

JLB

Last edited:
Great there is nothing to debate, only vital information to be taken or rejected.

The vaccine and it’s boosters destroy your immune system.

JLB

I believe nothing that comes from Rumble or other far right news sources like info wars.

Without the vaccine I would be in the hospital and on a vent.

Thank you to the makers of the vaccines and to God for giving them the knowledge to create them!

That’s good info.

Is the co-worker vaccinated?

I agree with you, not all immune systems are the same. The vaccine has been shown to deteriorate the human immune system, in which the person who is vaccinated may continue to keep getting Covid, while those who develops natural immunity have a stronger immune system to fight this disease.

All the vaccines, J&J, Moderna, Pfizer, offer No protection against the new variants.

JLB

She has not been vaccinated.

Back