Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Why don't we (Christians) follow all of the OLD TESTAMENT la

Because Jesus fulfilled the law for us, we now follow the Law of the Spirit. Jesus said that the greatest commandment is to love the Lord your God with all of your heart, all of your soul, and all of your mind, and he also said that the second one is like it: love your neighbor as yourself. Jesus concludes by saying, "On these hang all the laws and the prophets." So in theory, obeying those two commandments are sufficient to the Lord for us Christians. Note however, that Jesus fulfilled the Law for us, so we need not obey the Laws of Moses to gain entrance into Heaven, for "By grace you have been saved, through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God." And it is noted in the New Testament where it was written in the days of Noah, "And Noah believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." So we see a recurring theme throughout the Bible in which we are saved by FAITH.

Tongan321 said:
Why don't we (Christians) follow all of the OLD TESTAMENT laws?

Gal 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, [it is] evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

I agree with what has been said to date. To help in understanding I offer the following insight. The NT cancelled the dietary restrictions and called all food clean. It also cancelled the feasts and festivals since they were actually given to us as a picture of Jesus and his work. The sabbath was a day of rest, we now rest in the sufficiency of Christ and each day is Holy unto itself as a gift from God. I know that is controversial with some but, oh well. If you look at the 630 laws in the first five books of the old testament you will find what is helpful to our spirtual growth and well being and what is not. Jesus fulfilled and clarified the law yet it is still a wonderful tool when used with the NT. Remember what was good in God's sight still is and what was bad is still bad.

I agree with what I have read so far on this thread. I would offer if you use the laws in the first five books of the O.T. in concert with the N.T. you will get a pretty clear picture of what is helpful to your spiritual growth and well being and what is not. God has given us a great deal of information so we can rightly divide the Word of truth as we work out our relationship with Him.

A "Law" is something that God says that we are not to do; a "Statute" and an "Ordinance" is something that God says that we are to do. And a "Statute" is more grave than an "ordinance." Laws are committed, but Statutes and Ordinances are violated. You committed murder (by killing), but you violated the Passover (by not keeping it), etc. The exception to this (in wording only) would in the 4th and 5th Commandments (Keep the Sabbath Day holy & Honor mother and father), but this is in wording only; for, to dishonor mother and father is TO NOT honor them, and to NOT keep the Sabbath Day holy is to not do the commandment to keep it holy "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. ...thou shalt not do any work...." (Ex 20:8-10a). So that it could be taken as 'though shalt not dishonor mother and father' ....

What did Jesus Christ fulfill?

Matthew 5:17 [Jesus speaking]
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. KJV

With the Advent of Messiah Jesus Christ several things were changed (fulfilled, better stated). First and most importantly, Christ became the punishment-paid for the sins of the believers. because of Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross for our sins, we are not guilty of sin that we have repent of in Jesus Christ's name. Not that God put away His law and allowed sin now—God forbid! But rather, it is mainly this: A sin is still a sin, and "For the wages of sin is death" (Rom 6:23a) is still in full force, and all who sin shall face the Judgment; however, those (and only those) who believe upon Jesus Christ AND repent of their individual sins to God in Jesus' name receive forgiveness because Jesus already paid the price of death for that sin. So, for the Christian believer who repents of any certain sin, that sin is blotted out—it is not to be found on the books on Judgment Day—it has already been adjudicated (settled). We sin, and Jesus took the punishment—IF, and ONLY if—we believe upon Jesus Christ. For, how can we lay the punishment at the feet of Christ if we do not even believe upon Him? We cannot. One must believe to take part of the promise and blessing. Belief is so very important to God—we must have faith. Why? Because: "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." (Heb 11:6).

Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. KJV

1 John 2:1
2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: KJV

1 Timothy 1:14
14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. KJV

Romans 6:1-6
6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. KJV

That is the exact and most fundamental reason why it is a terrible and misleading thing for these new-age churches nowadays to say that "All religions lead to the same God," and that "there are many different paths to God." These egalitarian and ecumenical churches are telling untruths, wittingly or unwittingly; and thereby endangering the souls of the unsaved who might have search Christianity deeper had they been told boldly, plainly, and unapologetically that without Jesus Christ no man shall see paradise. For, "...all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Rom 3:23), and "...the wages of sin is death" (Rom 6:23).

2 Corinthians 5:17-21
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath [through Jesus Christ] committed unto us the word of reconciliation [forgiveness] .
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21 For he [God] hath made him [Jesus] to be sin [the sin-punishment] for us [Christians], [Jesus] who knew [committed] no sin; that we [Christians] might be made the righteousness [forgiven-blamelessness] of God in [through] him [Christ Jesus]. KJV

Christ also became the Passover.

1 Corinthians 5:7
7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: KJV

Also, through Christ Jesus the Gentiles (non-Israelites) could also be adopted into the eternal covenant that was reserved for Israel. That is why the New Testament Scripture says:

Galatians 3:28
28 There is neither Jew [Israelite] nor Greek [Gentile], there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. KJV

Also, regarding this above Scripture, since Jesus Christ, circumcision is no longer of the "male member," but symbolically of the heart—thus opening the doors to self-determination for women in salvation matters. Before Christ, the women were saved/lost by their husband's (or before marriage, by her father's) house. A woman could never enter the Holy place in the Temple, and she could not offer sin-offerings to God for herself or her family. The man did all that, and it was his place, not hers. Likewise, a "common man" could never enter the Holy of Holies (the innermost room of the Temple which contained the Ark of the Covenant and the very presence of God), lest he died! Not even the priests could enter this Holy of Holies inner sanctum of the Temple; but only the high priest could enter therein, and only once per year at that—lest he died!

This is no longer the case.

Another "thing" that changed with Christ (and which many churches might not want you to know, is that since Jesus Christ we can all have access to God directly. Before Christ, and evidenced by the rending 0tearing-down) of the curtain in the Temple's Holy of Holies at Christ's precise moment of death, is that now no longer do we need a priest to petition God for us, we no longer need a priest to deliver our (sin) offerings to God. Now, since Christ, all of us whom simply believe upon Jesus Christ may speak directly to God one-on-one. This was not always so.

Study by Nick Goggins @ biblestudysite.com

Are we allowed to get drunk?
Are we allowed to have sex before we're married?
Neither of these seem to break either of the laws of the new covenant (loving God and our neighbour).

ProphetMark said:
Neither of these seem to break either of the laws of the new covenant (loving God and our neighbour).

You aren't loving someone with whom you have premarital sex.
If you really loved that person, you would join with them in marriage, otherwise you are just using their body for purposes of sin.

You're defiling the temple of the Holy Spirit when you overindulge with food or drink...nor are you loving God when you defile your own body...which is His...bought with a price.

onelove said:
Another "thing" that changed with Christ (and which many churches might not want you to know, is that since Jesus Christ we can all have access to God directly. Before Christ, and evidenced by the rending 0tearing-down) of the curtain in the Temple's Holy of Holies at Christ's precise moment of death, is that now no longer do we need a priest to petition God for us, we no longer need a priest to deliver our (sin) offerings to God. Now, since Christ, all of us whom simply believe upon Jesus Christ may speak directly to God one-on-one. This was not always so.

Study by Nick Goggins @ biblestudysite.com
Yes, the priesthood of the believer and Jesus is our high priest. :thumb
Heb. 7 said:
12For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

glorydaz said:
ProphetMark said:

If you really loved that person, you would join with them in marriage, otherwise you are just using their body for purposes of sin.

You're defiling the temple of the Holy Spirit when you overindulge with food or drink...nor are you loving God when you defile your own body...which is His...bought with a price.

i agree, glory :) and i realize you are all talking about the two commandments, yet Jesus did say:

Matthew 5:28
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

DarcyLu said:
glorydaz said:
ProphetMark said:

i agree, glory :) and i realize you are all talking about the two commandments, yet Jesus did say:

Matthew 5:28
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

LOL Yep, that, too. :wave

amen good stuff being said.

i think something we sometimes might not think about is that the law was never made by God to be forever abiding. It was only made for a period of time to last " until the promised seed should come"who is Christ.

It was not ever meant by God to be something that would make one righteous or that one could live by. We even have the testimony of Jesus that some things in the law (divorce is at least one) were given because of the hardness of their hearts but from the beginning it was not that way. So we can clearly see at least by this one example that what the law said was not from the beginning nor was it to be forever.- Also because it spoke to carnal people(not born again) it dealt with them in the flesh and for the most part did not deal with their thoughts or intents of their hearts. It showed how to outwardly live right towards others, but did not require an inner righteousness, and even then the outward was impossible for any in the flesh to obey and God did that for a reason so that ALL would be guilty before Him, and ALL would need a savior.

I use to be caught up in law keeping and many things i didnot under then, something that now i believe really teaches us ALOT about this is this scripture:
1Ti 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1Ti 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

See the law is for sinners- BUT WE are made rightous by faith in Christ and are no more called sinners but saints.Rom 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The law is for the purpose of making sinners guilty before God.- making the WORLD guilty but Jesus says that we are no more of this world!

See the JUST shall live by faith- the sinners live under the law and they shall live by them. We are told- and i believe this is KEY- that the law is NOT of faith! and in another place anything that is not of faith is sin.(does that make the law sin? no, it makes our trying to keep the law instead of walking in faith sin.

Gal 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, [it is] evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Rom 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because [he eateth] not of faith: for whatsoever [is] not of faith is sin.

The law speaks to sinners and to THIS WORLD- but we are told by paul why as though of this world are you subjecting yourself to ordinances of this world touch not taste not.

Col 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
Col 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;
Col 2:22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

GodspromisesRyes said:
amen good stuff being said.

i think something we sometimes might not think about is that the law was never made by God to be forever abiding. It was only made for a period of time to last " until the promised seed should come"who is Christ.

It was not ever meant by God to be something that would make one righteous or that one could live by. We even have the testimony of Jesus that some things in the law (divorce is at least one) were given because of the hardness of their hearts but from the beginning it was not that way. So we can clearly see at least by this one example that what the law said was not from the beginning nor was it to be forever.- Also because it spoke to carnal people(not born again) it dealt with them in the flesh and for the most part did not deal with their thoughts or intents of their hearts. It showed how to outwardly live right towards others, but did not require an inner righteousness, and even then the outward was impossible for any in the flesh to obey and God did that for a reason so that ALL would be guilty before Him, and ALL would need a savior.

I use to be caught up in law keeping and many things i didnot under then, something that now i believe really teaches us ALOT about this is this scripture:
1Ti 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1Ti 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

See the law is for sinners- BUT WE are made rightous by faith in Christ and are no more called sinners but saints.Rom 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The law is for the purpose of making sinners guilty before God.- making the WORLD guilty but Jesus says that we are no more of this world!

See the JUST shall live by faith- the sinners live under the law and they shall live by them. We are told- and i believe this is KEY- that the law is NOT of faith! and in another place anything that is not of faith is sin.(does that make the law sin? no, it makes our trying to keep the law instead of walking in faith sin.

Rom 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because [he eateth] not of faith: for whatsoever [is] not of faith is sin.

The law speaks to sinners and to THIS WORLD- but we are told by paul why as though of this world are you subjecting yourself to ordinances of this world touch not taste not.

Col 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
Col 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;
Col 2:22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
:amen

I agree with what is said about our relationship with Christ on Faith. But I do not agree with the idea that all of God's laws are universally dead. There is a condition for those in Christ Jesus not being under the law, and it is to live by Faith on Christ Jesus by The Holy Spirit. If we live according to that Faith how He commanded, and how Apostle Paul defined walking by The Spirit, ONLY then are we not under the law.

Trying to be justified by following the law means death, for by the law is how sin is defined.

I Jn 3:4
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
(KJV)

So if one thinks all of God's law is now dead, then what of those who commit murder, thefts, adultery, fornication, etc., sins which our Lord Jesus and His Apostles defined even in the New Testament? This is why Paul gave two lists in Galatians 5 and the sins of the latter part of Romans 1.

Gal 5:13-25
13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Did Paul end what he was talking about with that 14th verse? No, he continued with more detail...

15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Do you see the condition Paul makes there? IF... you be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Not only is Paul specific about those works of the flesh, he also says those who DO them shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Can we repent through Christ of doing those things, and be saved? Yes. But that also means not continuing to do those works of the flesh.

Contrast those things above with these, which is to walk by The Spirit...

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(KJV)

The reason why we are not under the law WHEN we walk by The Spirit and produce the fruit of the Spirit, is SIMPLY BECAUSE THOSE WORKS OF GOOD FRUIT ARE NOT AGAINST THE LAW. That's the only way we can not be under the law, IF we walk by The Spirit.

What was that, some preacher a few weeks ago got caught in the sin of adultery? Was he walking by The Spirit, or doing works of the flesh? Because he fell short, and sinned by walking according to his flesh, he put himself right back under God's law. Can he repent through Christ, change his life, and be saved still? Yes.

It is sad that many Churches are not teaching the 'rest of the story' from Apostle Paul. This is why there's so much sin in some Churches today and it's just looked over because of the false idea that a Christian can no longer sin just by believing on Christ Jesus. What did our Lord Jesus give John to tell the Church at Thyatira about the Jezebel that was teaching members to commit fornication and idol worship? (Rev.2). Five out of the seven Churches in Asia had problems, and our Lord Jesus told them to repent, or else.

This means we cannot remain in Christ's Grace while doing whatever WE think is OK. We MUST consult His Word to know how He expects us to stay out of sin, and out of trouble.

So what was it our Lord Jesus nailed to His cross?

Col 2:13-14
13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath He quickened together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross;
(KJV)

Eph 2:14-15
14 For He is our peace, Who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in His flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in Himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
(KJV)

What were those "law of commandments contained in ordinances" Christ abolished? They're especially about religious ritual of the Old Covenant, the sacrifices, fleshy atonements, blood ordinances, priestly ordinances, etc. That did not end God's law against murder, theft, fornication and adultery, marrying one's sister or brother, witchcraft, envyings, sedition, strivings, heresay, man laying with man and woman with woman, basically... the works of the flesh Paul covered in Romans 1 and Galatians 5. Nor did Christ do away with God's health laws, otherwise so many wouldn't be sick today from eating the wrong things (I include myself in that too, so I'm not just pointing the finger at others in that).

I would like to add here that i do not believe the law is " universally dead" but that the law always abides on the wicked. It is only those who have been buried with Christ that the law does not abide upon.

We are judged by whether we do something in the flesh or in faith by the Spirit- and the world is judged by the law.

GodspromisesRyes said:
I would like to add here that i do not believe the law is " universally dead" but that the law always abides on the wicked. It is only those who have been buried with Christ that the law does not abide upon.

We are judged by whether we do something in the flesh or in faith by the Spirit- and the world is judged by the law.

Yes, and another way to say it, (which most of us don't like to hear), is that IF we don't walk in Faith on Christ by The Holy Spirit, then we fall back under bondage to God's laws by default.

Those in Christ have a huge advantage over the non-believer. Our Lord Jesus promised us The Holy Spirit as Guide to help us overcome, and He often communicates within us to warn us when we're getting ready to fall. We have to listen to Him. If we don't, then we begin to cut that bridge of communication, and we place ourselves back under bondage to the law. We all are going to fall short at times, and that's why we still need to repent to Christ and ask forgiveness, and get back to doing His work.

Studying all of God's Word is a huge help, because we learn various situations of how saints in the past overcame. We also learn of events that are yet to occur, so we can prepare for that too.

But God's law will exist forever. It is a trap for the wicked, and for those who fall away from Christ to instead walk by the flesh. A deeper look at the law systems of the western Christian nations reveals many of God's laws in action against wickedness. But some will say, "Well, how is it the wicked get by with so much today?" God answers that question in Psalms 37. They won't get by with it, nor will the corrupters that abuse their governing in the law.

Our Heavenly Father is longsufferring, not quick to judge like we are. I know of many that only came to Christ after following after wickedness for much of their lives. But there will come a time when wickedness will end.

Wherefore the law was our school-master to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith." (Galatians 3:21-24).

A schoolmaster, (the Greek text gives, a child conductor), was one who held the child in restraint as they conducted the child from home to the school, making sure that there was no mischief along the way, and that the child arrived at the school. Then the child was given over to the care of the teacher, and the duty of the child conductor was ended. The child conductor did not stand in the back of the class room and continue to exercise control and authority over the child, for now the Teacher was in control, and there was to be no outside interference. So also, once we have been brought to Christ, and His anointing abides within us, we are to be led by the Spirit.

veteran said:
GodspromisesRyes said:

Yes, and another way to say it, (which most of us don't like to hear), is that IF we don't walk in Faith on Christ by The Holy Spirit, then we fall back under bondage to God's laws by default.

Those in Christ have a huge advantage over the non-believer. Our Lord Jesus promised us The Holy Spirit as Guide to help us overcome, and He often communicates within us to warn us when we're getting ready to fall. We have to listen to Him. If we don't, then we begin to cut that bridge of communication, and we place ourselves back under bondage to the law. We all are going to fall short at times, and that's why we still need to repent to Christ and ask forgiveness, and get back to doing His work.

Yes,

Romans 6:16  Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

IF is a qualifying word, If the Spirit of God dwell in us.

8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

IF Christ be in us, we can reckon the body dead, and don't have to follow the flesh to sin anymore.

8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Promise of resurrection of our mortal bodies, IF the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead lives in us.

8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

Do we have to follow the flesh? No we don't HAVE to anymore. The domination has been broken.

8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

We have 2 options to choose from now: Follow the flesh and die. Or live through the Spirit and so mortify the deeds of the body and live.

8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

These that are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.

Acts 5:32  And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

The Holy Ghost is given to them that obey him.

Back