Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Will Trump seek asylum in Israel and Build the 3rd Temple?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

07/07/07

Since Trump will probably have roughly 40 to 50 indictments against him in the lost-it's-way USA, will he simply renounce his US citizenship and seek asylum in Israel where he has a high approval rating? Israel even has billboards with Trump's image. He could then run for Prime Minister. And, since he is a builder, and has greatly wanted to be the mastermind behind a peace deal of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, e.g., Abraham Accords, he could then be the one to negotiate an agreement to have the 3rd Temple built. Is it possible? Remember, Trump pulled off the impossible in 2016, and then with the historic Abraham Accords.

In the USA, the entire system is rigged and doing everything to stop him. Accordingly, there seems no possible way for Trump to escape all of these indictments. He would be found guilty of at least a few of them, and most likely facing jail time. He could negotiate with prosecutors to renounce his citizenship and then seek asylum in Israel.

Full disclosure: I am not a Trump supporter, just an observant. I voted for him in 2016. I did not vote for anyone in 2020. He's certainly better than what we have now, but that isn't saying much.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back