Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Will you stand with me?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Here I Stand

I am a soldier in the army of God. The LORD Jesus Christ is my commanding officer. The Bible is my code of conduct. Faith, prayer and the WORD are my weapons of warfare.

I have been taught by the Holy Spirit, trained by experience, tried by adversity and tested by fire. I am a volunteer and I am enlisted for eternity. I will either retire from this army at the Rapture or die in this army. But I will not get out, sell out, be talked out or pushed out. I am faithful, reliable, capable and dependable.

If my God needs me I am there. If he needs me to teach children in Sunday school, to work with youth, help adults or just sit and learn. He can use me because I am there. If He needs me in church Sunday morning, Sunday night, midweek, during revival or a special service, I am there. I am there to preach, teach, sing, play, work or worship. God can use me because I am there.

I am a soldier. I am not a baby. I do not have to be pampered, petted, primed, pumped up, picked up or pepped up. I am a soldier. No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me, entice me or lure me.

I am a soldier. I am not a wimp. I am in place, saluting my King, obeying His orders, praising His name and building His kingdom. No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy or give me handouts. I don't need to be cuddled, cradled, cared for or catered to.

I am committed. I cannot have my feelings hurt bad enough to turn me around. I cannot be discouraged enough to turn me aside. I cannot lose enough to cause me to quit. When Jesus called me into this army, I had nothing. If I end up with nothing, I still break even.

I will win. My God will supply all of my needs. I am more than a conqueror. I will always triumph. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Devils cannot defeat me, people can not disillusion me, weather cannot weary me, sickness can not stop me, battles cannot beat me, money cannot buy me, governments cannot silence me and Hell cannot handle me.

I am a soldier. Even death cannot destroy me. For when my commander calls me from this battlefield, He will promote me to captain and the bring me back to rule this world with Him. I am a soldier in Gods army. I will never surrender to the enemy. I will never turn back.

I am a soldier marching Heavenward, claiming the victory as I go.

Here I stand
Will you stand with me?

TheUnworthyServant said:
Here I Stand

I am a soldier in the army of God. The LORD Jesus Christ is my commanding officer. The Bible is my code of conduct. Faith, prayer and the WORD are my weapons of warfare.

I have been taught by the Holy Spirit, trained by experience, tried by adversity and tested by fire. I am a volunteer and I am enlisted for eternity. I will either retire from this army at the Rapture or die in this army. But I will not get out, sell out, be talked out or pushed out. I am faithful, reliable, capable and dependable.

If my God needs me I am there. If he needs me to teach children in Sunday school, to work with youth, help adults or just sit and learn. He can use me because I am there. If He needs me in church Sunday morning, Sunday night, midweek, during revival or a special service, I am there. I am there to preach, teach, sing, play, work or worship. God can use me because I am there.

I am a soldier. I am not a baby. I do not have to be pampered, petted, primed, pumped up, picked up or pepped up. I am a soldier. No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me, entice me or lure me.

I am a soldier. I am not a wimp. I am in place, saluting my King, obeying His orders, praising His name and building His kingdom. No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy or give me handouts. I don't need to be cuddled, cradled, cared for or catered to.

I am committed. I cannot have my feelings hurt bad enough to turn me around. I cannot be discouraged enough to turn me aside. I cannot lose enough to cause me to quit. When Jesus called me into this army, I had nothing. If I end up with nothing, I still break even.

I will win. My God will supply all of my needs. I am more than a conqueror. I will always triumph. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Devils cannot defeat me, people can not disillusion me, weather cannot weary me, sickness can not stop me, battles cannot beat me, money cannot buy me, governments cannot silence me and Hell cannot handle me.

I am a soldier. Even death cannot destroy me. For when my commander calls me from this battlefield, He will promote me to captain and the bring me back to rule this world with Him. I am a soldier in Gods army. I will never surrender to the enemy. I will never turn back.

I am a soldier marching Heavenward, claiming the victory as I go.

Here I stand
Will you stand with me?

I would like to be your friend...at this point in time.

You posted this to me...

And maybe that's your best bet "Unknown" if you can't refrain from your personal judgement calls. This is a place for the broken/broken hearted. For them to confess their sin before the Body of Christ took courage, and I'll have no road blocks thrown up on someone when God leads them here for HIS help among HIS brethern. Nor will I have a spirit of condemnation thrown on them via your personal opinion of what you think is in their heart. I'll have no offense toward God via someone opinion when HE leads someone here in public confession of their wrongs before God/Body of Christ, and the world of cyber space. This is not the place to have such an [example of humbleness of a broken soul] and have someone throw "verbal daggers" at.

Clearly they know their offense to God. And only God knows their heart in HIS completeness, and I'll not have the broken/damaged from sin ran off from here due to anothers self righteous opinion of the condition of anothers heart and/or intent. He is welcome in this place for the healing of Christ. He's whallowed in the pig pen, but no prodigal son or daughter is refused here when seeking help/healing/forgiveness from Jesus Christ our Lord. The value of this broken soul deserves the opportunity of forgiveness, and I for one thank God that they were obedient to seek a christian place of refuge for help/healing/forgiveness and christian guidence/advice/encoruagement from sin.

Don't allow your personal opinions to blind you from God doing a work here in this ministry with them.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS...I BLESS YOU WITH A MORE MEANINGFUL PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE THAN THE ONE YOU HAVE.
AMEN

unknown2me said:
You posted this to me...

And maybe that's your best bet "Unknown" if you can't refrain from your personal judgement calls. This is a place for the broken/broken hearted. For them to confess their sin before the Body of Christ took courage, and I'll have no road blocks thrown up on someone when God leads them here for HIS help among HIS brethern. Nor will I have a spirit of condemnation thrown on them via your personal opinion of what you think is in their heart. I'll have no offense toward God via someone opinion when HE leads someone here in public confession of their wrongs before God/Body of Christ, and the world of cyber space. This is not the place to have such an [example of humbleness of a broken soul] and have someone throw "verbal daggers" at.

Clearly they know their offense to God. And only God knows their heart in HIS completeness, and I'll not have the broken/damaged from sin ran off from here due to anothers self righteous opinion of the condition of anothers heart and/or intent. He is welcome in this place for the healing of Christ. He's whallowed in the pig pen, but no prodigal son or daughter is refused here when seeking help/healing/forgiveness from Jesus Christ our Lord. The value of this broken soul deserves the opportunity of forgiveness, and I for one thank God that they were obedient to seek a christian place of refuge for help/healing/forgiveness and christian guidence/advice/encoruagement from sin.

Don't allow your personal opinions to blind you from God doing a work here in this ministry with them.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS...I BLESS YOU WITH A MORE MEANINGFUL PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE THAN THE ONE YOU HAVE.
AMEN

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

Oh I am sorry I have made a mistake...You are not the one that posted that to me...

You see God works in mysterious ways...I blessed you with a super good blessing...God must have wanted you to get that...blessing instead of the other one.

wow...God is awesome.

How can someone not love God?

Any way get ready...God is going to change your life.

unknown2me said:
Oh I am sorry I have made a mistake...You are not the one that posted that to me...

You see God works in mysterious ways...I blessed you with a super good blessing...God must have wanted you to get that...blessing instead of the other one.

wow...God is awesome.

How can someone not love God?

Any way get ready...God is going to change your life.

LOL OK God Bless
You had me confused there.

TheUnworthyServant said:
I am a soldier in the army of God. The LORD Jesus Christ is my commanding officer. The Bible is my code of conduct. Faith, prayer and the WORD are my weapons of warfare..

Good for you mate..:)

GOLD BERET by Waymarker

Just as Army Regiments award the beige beret (SAS), green beret beret (US Special Forces) and red beret (Paras), so does God award us a gold beret if we pass his test.

The only success that matters is getting through the Life Assault Course:-
"All creation groans in pain from the beginning til now" (Rom 8:22)

And it sorts the men from the boys:-
"We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God" (Acts 14:22)

Jesus welcomes anybody into his squad:-
"Whoever comes to me I'll never turn away" (John 6:37)

And he'll lead by example:-
"To follow me you must carry your own cross daily" (Luke 9:23)

The C.O. shows no favouritism:-
"God didn't spare his own son" (Rom 8:32)

So if he can hack it so can we:-
"We share in Jesus's sufferings in order to share in his glory" (Rom 8:17)

And others have stayed the course too:-
"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" (2 Tim 4:7)

Then if we qualify we win the Gold Beret:-
"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life.." (James 1:12)

But for those who want a soft, easy religion, Christianity's not for them -
"They prefer teachers who only tell them what they want to hear" (2 Tim 4:3)

Waddya say Bob?

"Take the pain! TAKE THE PAIN!"
Barnes.jpg

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back