Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Woke Californians Want to BAN the BIBLE for “Hate Speech”

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
There is no actual proof of the Op's opening statement. Just someone on Youtube attempting to stir.
Mark Dice does this to show how poorly people are thinking , if you watch enough of Mark's videos he does find people that do actually know what is going on :) . The war on Christianity has been being waged since day one and it is only getting worse by the day. You do see that don't you ?

I’ve moved this into the current events forum.
If anyone gets a permissions issue, please visit this link and opt in to gain access to this forum.

I’ve moved this into the current events forum.
If anyone gets a permissions issue, please visit this link and opt in to gain access to this forum.

I did wonder where I should post this video . I like the new sections to post in stovebolts .

Mark Dice does this to show how poorly people are thinking , if you watch enough of Mark's videos he does find people that do actually know what is going on :) . The war on Christianity has been being waged since day one and it is only getting worse by the day. You do see that don't you ?
A War on Christianity? In the US? I don't think so!

I don't care for Mark Fice, I used to watch his videos, but I have found that he is more about stoking culture war topics. It reminds me of the Jay Leno bit where they go out in the street to get people to sign stiff. The funny bits are kept and the rest is edited out. Entertainment for the most part.

That’s pretty cool. I hope it drives a lot of healthy conversation.
I work with a manager from Gifford whose house isn't far from the older man who told me of the Gifford elementary.

There is a lot of generational curses in play with the criminal element in Gifford . You may have hard of Andre coffee IV .he was acquitted of murder as the cops who raised him for drug dealing were fired upon and they returned fire and in that coffee's girlfriend was killed.

His family has a long history of criminal activities .Gifford reminds me much of afghanistan.i had that rush and felt normal there working .even taking photos I posted here ,I got that ,drug deals and so forth going on .

Not sure if I will go explore it again .

Back