Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Word of the Lord

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
V

Valente

The Prophetic Voice newsletter of 2004-08-22

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Before Christ breaks thru this world; the world will try to break you.

For the Spirit of the Lord would say to you this day; many live in the memories of what they used to be, rather than what they can be, some are living in the future to escape their past. But I say to you my children I have chosen you, you have not chosen me, do you not think that I'am able to draw strenght from your past?

Many are living with secret pain in their lives and trying everything they can to overcome it, they live in unworthiness, many feel their lives have become a waste of precious time. But I say unto you rise up, dust off your sword, I have placed within you eternity, nothing can take that away from you saith the Lord, you are seperate and sealed for my good pleasure saith the Lord.

Renounce your past failures, speak to your future, live in today, even now my Word that abides within you is quickening, the dreams and visions are coming from expectation to expierence, for such a time as this Am I gathering you together, you must come with a pure heart, a servants heart, laying aside all for the sake of the cross.

Father in the mighty name of Jesus, I speak fire in the bones of your people, to burn away the pain of the past and purify their hearts and minds to know that they are called according to your purpose; they are empowered to do your will, they will step into their destiny, ministry is being launch now in the name of Jesus, physical healing of the body is taking place now in the name of Jesus, emotional healing from doubt is taking place now in the name of Jesus. I speak to depression and curse it at its roots once and forever be gone in the name of Jesus, let the joy of the Lord bring forth strenght without measure and let the mighty name of Jesus be spoken and lifted up now and in all circumstances; to God alone be the Glory, Honor and Praise, in Jesus name.

http://hopefortheharvest.org/prophetic.htm

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back