Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] work

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasonc

tomorrow I have choice of doing the credit union route or the route called 34th-38th ave. I prefer the later, I also need time to be able to dig up meters, as ugh todays route 20 of them were nasty. pray for Justin. not a good day to get his truck stuck and also be late on his route.

Gen 3:17and19 "17.And unto Adam he said , because thou hast hearkend unto the vioce of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree of which I commanded thee , saying Thou shalt not eat it...19.; for out of it thou the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return to the ground;for out of it wast thou taken ;
for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return." Sorry Jason so says the Lord.I will however pray that you have a good day under the security of the Holy Spirit in accordance with the Lords will.I imagine there are a fewbravelittle fox terriers, Alsations and other like creatures of questionable breeding that you have to negotiate with while you are "sweating for your bread" in the Summer Sun.
Eugene thanks for that advice on the "automatic meter readers" , but around these parts I dont think the Unions would be too co-operative putting 33 folks out of work even if it is more beneficial to the consumer.Its the usuall political vested interests balancing act.Just like anywhere else I suppose.

Brother Jason, has your water department ever considered radio transmitters attached to the water meter. I continue in prayer for you.

Denver Water uses an automatic meter reading system that uses miniature radio transmitters attached to the water meter. With this process, a few drivers in trucks can read more meters in one day than our previous staff of 33 meter readers.

http://www.denverwater.org/WaterServiceSupport/TroubleshootingRepairs/WaterMeters/
they did and the costs were too high, besides we would still have to go to the same house. the electric side of the house are in most of the same areas. it would reduce may three routes that is it.

Gen 3:17and19 "17.And unto Adam he said , because thou hast hearkend unto the vioce of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree of which I commanded thee , saying Thou shalt not eat it...19.; for out of it thou the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return to the ground;for out of it wast thou taken ;
for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return." Sorry Jason so says the Lord.I will however pray that you have a good day under the security of the Holy Spirit in accordance with the Lords will.I imagine there are a fewbravelittle fox terriers, Alsations and other like creatures of questionable breeding that you have to negotiate with while you are "sweating for your bread" in the Summer Sun.
Eugene thanks for that advice on the "automatic meter readers" , but around these parts I dont think the Unions would be too co-operative putting 33 folks out of work even if it is more beneficial to the consumer.Its the usuall political vested interests balancing act.Just like anywhere else I suppose.
no, not here. there was talk of privatizing us and it was determined to be more costly do so. smart meters are too expensive.

I did the credit union route, very bad headache, this route is one I will be rather mad if I don't finish ere noon. I did but I have done it prior to 11:30 and that was due to I haven't touched it a year.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back