Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Yeah! Why can't our immigrants be nice white people? You know, like the Aryan race that my Nazi forefathers were creating.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Seriously? Donald can't figure out why there are more migrants to the US from C. and S. America than there are from Scandinavian countries?

I guess geography isn't Donald's strong suit. :lol

Seriously? Donald can't figure out why there are more migrants to the US from C. and S. America than there are from Scandinavian countries?

I guess geography isn't Donald's strong suit. :lol
Hi Uncle J

As far as I've seen, Grump only has one strong suit... lying and hating!

Sorry, I guess that's really two.

God bless,
Ted

Of course, my concern isn't so much the Grump's real nature. He's a broken man whose moral compass points only to him. What really concerns me, and why I keep bringing up the passage of Romans, is that there seems to be a literal groundswell of people, and amazingly to me, many of them claiming to be followers of Jesus that are 'giving approval of such things'. Have you ever read that passage in Romans 1?

God bless,
Ted

Hi all,

I really don't think that any commentary need be added.
Sorry, but your title for this thread is a bit excessive. You know who (I'll not type his name) has a major part to play in what is going on....and he will help separate those who pretend to be "followers of Christ" from those who will actually obey God.

Hi all,

I really don't think that any commentary need be added.
So you think that white people would not be robbing, butchering, raping , and trafficking each other in such numbers .
That's pretty racist of you .
Racism is a sin in God's eyes.

US-Mexico border is world's deadliest land migration route, IOM finds

By Reuters
September 12, 20236:17 PM EDTUpdated 7 months ago

So you think that white people would not be robbing, butchering, raping , and trafficking each other in such numbers .
In all the migration everywhere (not just the US), there is always a "white man" getting paid somewhere along the line; it's been that way throughout most of history.

I do agree, racism does go against the whole "Love thy neighbor" aspect of Christianity; but there are those who will obey God, as well as those who just pretend (white, black and every color).

In all the migration everywhere (not just the US), there is always a "white man" getting paid somewhere along the line; it's been that way throughout most of history.
That's correct.
And the white privilege currency Joe is hoping to collect from his Bloody Brown Skin Slave trafficking route is not dollars, but votes.
Bloody Biden would have made a great slave ship captian .
Importing the human cargo that does not look like he does & is fortunate enough to survive the Bloody Big Guy's micromanaged transit route.

UN Agency: US-Mexico Border Is World's Deadliest Land Crossing for Migrants

That's correct.
And the white privilege currency Joe is hoping to collect from his Bloody Brown Skin Slave trafficking route is not dollars, but votes.
Bloody Biden would have made a great slave ship captian .
Importing the human cargo that does not look like he does & is fortunate enough to survive the Bloody Big Guy's micromanaged transit route.

UN Agency: US-Mexico Border Is World's Deadliest Land Crossing for Migrants

Wow.....guess what there was immigration all along the border before "bloody Biden" was even born over 80 years ago....and I kind of thought there was a saying in Christianity, judge not least ye be judged. Of course, following the "Savior of America" makes way more sense.

Wow.....guess what there was immigration all along the border before "bloody Biden" was even born over 80 years ago....and I kind of thought there was a saying in Christianity, judge not least ye be judged. Of course, following the "Savior of America" makes way more sense.
You need to enlighten yourself the fact that only Bloody Biden has been able to statistically establish the world's deadliest slave route for people who do not look the way he does.
I notice you provide no official sources for your false claim of all president's border management being equally comparable to Bloody Biden's ?
You do know that positing false claims makes you guilty of being a liar.
Bearing false witness with lies is a sin in God's eyes.
Please clear this lying matter up by posting an official source that shows all other president's management of the border resulted it being identified as the " World’s Deadliest Migration Land Route" during their tenure as well , so you will not be established as a liar ?

US-Mexico Border World’s Deadliest Migration Land Route​

Deaths and disappearances of migrants in the Americas are increasing every year; 2022 was the deadliest year since IOM’s Missing Migrants Project began in 2014. Photo: IOM/Camilo Cruz
Geneva/Berlin/San José – The International Organization for Migration (IOM) documented 686 deaths and disappearances of migrants on the US-Mexico border in 2022, making it the deadliest land route for migrants worldwide on record.
The figure represents nearly half of the 1,457 migrant deaths and disappearances recorded throughout the Americas in 2022, the deadliest year on record since IOM’s Missing Migrants Project (MMP) began in 2014.
The data comes from IOM’s MMP annual overview, which underscores the growing death toll and increasing risks that migrants face throughout the region. These figures represent the lowest estimates available as many more deaths are likely to go

so you will not be established as a liar
You may call me whatever you like......and I did not say anything about "bloody"; I simply said immigration, which has been going on for a very long time.

I do apologize for offending you; but it does not change the fact of what is. Biden's effort to do anything different about the US-Mexico border has been derailed by an ex-president calling on his devout Republican's in Congress to "kill the bill"; so that ex-president can then claim he is the only one who can stop it through your vote. The Senate made a bi-partisan bill (both parties with presidential support) ; the Republicans who control the House killed it.

That's pretty racist of you .
Racism is a sin in God's eyes.

US-Mexico border is world's deadliest land migration route, IOM finds

By Reuters
September 12, 20236:17 PM EDTUpdated 7 months ago
Hi Consecrated Life

I guess you missed that I was posting the article because I don't agree with Grump's position. I suppose I should have made that more clear.
You need to enlighten yourself the fact that only Bloody Biden has been able to statistically establish the world's deadliest slave route for people who do not look the way he does.
And I must admit that this statement doesn't really seem to offer anything of truth as regards our immigration issue. He 'establish(ed) the world's deadliest SLAVE ROUTE for people who do not look the way he does'. That's pretty out there to me.

God bless,
Ted

You may call me whatever you like......and I did not say anything about "bloody"; I simply said immigration, which has been going on for a very long time.

I do apologize for offending you; but it does not change the fact of what is. Biden's effort to do anything different about the US-Mexico border has been derailed by an ex-president calling on his devout Republican's in Congress to "kill the bill"; so that ex-president can then claim he is the only one who can stop it through your vote. The Senate made a bi-partisan bill (both parties with presidential support) ; the Republicans who control the House killed it.
The fact remains that Bloody Biden is on record with the world's human rights organizations as establishing the world's Bloodiest Human trafficking slave route of humans who do not look the way he does in 2022 long before any "bill" you now try to deviate to in an effort to evade confronting & rectifying the lie you posited that the border record of all past president's are equally as Bloody as Bloody Biden's.
You can't attribute Bloody Biden's Bloody credentials awarded him by the world's human rights organizations
Thus you provided no official source to back up your feeble attempt to do so.
You know worse in God's eyes than baring false witness is the sin of failing to confess false witness.
Bloody Biden is in a whole other building than all past presidents when is comes to slaughter at this his human trafficking route on the border established by him thru exectuive order for his personal aggrandizement in the collection of human votes.

Deaths and disappearances of migrants in the Americas are increasing every year; 2022 was the deadliest year since IOM’s Missing Migrants Project began in 2014. Photo: IOM/Camilo Cruz
Geneva/Berlin/San José – The International Organization for Migration (IOM) documented 686 deaths and disappearances of migrants on the US-Mexico border in 2022, making it the deadliest land route for migrants worldwide on record.
The figure represents nearly half of the 1,457 migrant deaths and disappearances recorded throughout the Americas in 2022, the deadliest year on record since IOM’s Missing Migrants Project (MMP) began in 2014.
The data comes from IOM’s MMP annual overview, which underscores the growing death toll and increasing risks that migrants face throughout the region. These figures represent the lowest estimates available as many more deaths are likely to g

Hi Consecrated Life

I guess you missed that I was posting the article because I don't agree with Grump's position. I suppose I should have made that more clear.

And I must admit that this statement doesn't really seem to offer anything of truth as regards our immigration issue. He 'establish(ed) the world's deadliest SLAVE ROUTE for people who do not look the way he does'. That's pretty out there to me.

God bless,
Ted

The data comes from IOM’s MMP annual overview, which underscores the growing death toll and increasing risks that migrants face throughout the region. These figures represent the lowest estimates available as many more deaths are likely to g

rectifying the lie you posited that the border record of all past president's are equally as Bloody as Bloody Biden's.
The problem is I never said bloody....I said immigration....but you can read what you want, and go ahead and call me a liar as much as you feel you need to.

Those who follow the False Prophet will suffer his fate....it is that simple.....so pick up your gun to support that ex-president who has done nothing but lie....the end of this Age is near.

Hi Consecrated Life

God bless,
Ted
Don't feel bad.....most people with common sense who actually read the MSN article would have understood you just fine. The title of your thread did resonate with me though; I happen to believe the ex-president you did reference; in his previous life (the soul) stood very high in the Nazi ranks. But I know most people do not believe in the rebirth of the soul.

Don't feel bad.....most people with common sense who actually read the MSN article would have understood you just fine. The title of your thread did resonate with me though; I happen to believe the ex-president you did reference; in his previous life (the soul) stood very high in the Nazi ranks. But I know most people do not believe in the rebirth of the soul.
Hey Enlightenedtruth

Yeah, I'm not one that believes in the soul living before a human body is conceived at birth. But yes, Grump is of German decent. In fact, it was his grandfather who immigrated in 1885. But there were likely some undercurrents of this perfect race they referred to as the Aryan nation that Hitler carried into our consciousness. Nevertheless, when we listen to statements such as this, we can see some glimmers of a similar understanding. Although, I don't think Hitler would have accepted Asians as being qualified to be a part of his Aryan nation plan. Honestly, I believe that Grump has a similar dream of a nation of people, but his is based on wealth. He'd like for all of to be fairly wealthy. Of course, not as wealthy as him. In that, he's more like Kim Jung Un of N. Korea. He recently passed laws to ban anyone from naming their child the name he gave to his. And passed some other law concerning how a person's hair had to be cut. Pretty much micromanaging everyone's life under his rule.

So, while I'm not claiming that he is some reincarnation of Adolph Hitler, there are undertones of a similar understanding of a perfect people.

God bless,
Ted

The problem is I never said bloody....I said immigration....but you can read what you want, and go ahead and call me a liar as much as you feel you need to.

Those who follow the False Prophet will suffer his fate....it is that simple.....so pick up your gun to support that ex-president who has done nothing but lie....the end of this Age is near.
You responded to me & my characterization of Biden as Bloody Biden .
You came to me .
Write that down.
His "Bloody" record being an obvious problem for you or you never would have first responded to me in a feeble attempt to assuage Bloody Bidens Border record as established statistically by several Human Rights watchdog organizations by attempting to paint all past presidents as being on par with Bloody Biden with regard to the border.
Providing absolutely no independent documentation to support your claim I might add.
Thats a yes or a no ?
Curious and very telling that I never mentioned anything regarding any one specific president except Biden .
I have only mentioned the plural as in all "past presidents" in comparison to Bloody Biden.
Yet now your self-exposed the true nature and focus of your psychological hang-up being a specific "ex-president" who since I have never mentioned , is obviously living inside your own head rent free.
Good Luck working out that deep seated psychological obsession of yours.

Remember, Chinese government trolls tend to post over and over and over about US immigration, and do so in oddly repetitive patterns.
I don't believe our fellow members in this post have anything to do with China; and while I may disagree, I always try to respect the opinions of others.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back