Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Your profile

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

citrus

So I just realized that a post I made on a thread is from like, 2005. That was pointless. So singles who are you? I'm female, conservative. I am in my 30s. A cancer survior. Not that i am better than anyone. I had cancer senior year in college. Had to do chemo, but got to graduate with my class in person. So yeah I have been clear for some time 😀 the Doctor told me it won't come back. I am not a huge sports fan, but I do like baseball, hockey and bowling. I have been on a plane twice, but was with a family member. I have no idea how to get around in an airport. I don't like country music. I don't like music that has profanity or sexual lyrics. I am not for lgbtq community, but I love them. Don't know where this hate thing came from. I drink tea, no coffee. I know weird right? I can't help myself. I am from the south, but don't like sweet tea. Lol. Shocker. I'm not into fitness as much as I like to be, but I don't struggle with weight issues except I loose 5lbs and the next week it's back and it starts all over again. I just need to up my game some. I make people laugh a lot. Don't like cats. I'm also allergic to them. 😆 *shrugs* I have worked with children practically my whole life. As a job and volunteer. So how about you? What are you into?

35 year old white male.
6' 185lbs.
Green eyes.
Aries for those that into astrology.
Conservative economically with some liberal beliefs.
I'm a certified pool technician.
I like to play guitar, read history books, listen to music, build scale models, play a video game or two, lift weights, run, and knock back a few drinks on the weekends.
The only sport I like is hockey. Favorite team is the Florida Panthers.
I really enjoy heavy metal music, classic rock, blues, some older country, and a little bit of rap.
I like dogs and cats. Although my preference is dogs.
I dont like heights and I'm not into flying.
I like being outside in the sun and working with my hands.
I'm naturally very competitive and sometimes impulsive.
Introverted when I'm alone and very extroverted when I'm with friends.
I love to joke around and make others laugh.

30 in June. Single & not looking :pepsi2
I love dogs, costuming as animals, reading, video games, anime. I spend most of my free time recovering from working lately.

Back