Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Call me weird, but...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm gettin' bummed out, hangin' with all you old people.

Just go with me on this thing, okay. I'm trying not to appear to be the only weird one here just because I remember what I was doing on this day 39 years ago. :lol
I am the epitomy of odd. trust me. I am.

I have my dates I remember.

http://www.hulu.com/jason-of-star-command
I remember the age I was when that ended. I was 7 when it ended and about to turn 8. the lead actor is from my hometown. easy for me to remember as a kid. I like this show and my brother liked John Blackstar. that is how my mom remember these shows today and did then,

What are you doing up past your bedtime? :grumpy
Nope
51283453ecb388d16f1185ceb6f46922.jpg

you forgot the plays as well. I watched a few of those at the local theater guild,aka riverside theatre.

Back