Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Call me weird, but...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
My wife's college roommate does a full dress enactment of this play (movie) every Christmas at their log cabin home in Huntsville AL They get a lot of their church involved, and have been doing it for decades.

You guys know I'm no KJV fan, but I have upheld a tradition in our family of reading the Nativity story from the KJV every Christmas eve since I started reciting it at the age of eight.

No reason to tell you that, I just thought I'd throw it out there.

You guys know I'm no KJV fan, but I have upheld a tradition in our family of reading the Nativity story from the KJV every Christmas eve since I started reciting it at the age of eight.

No reason to tell you that, I just thought I'd throw it out there.
Without the exact time you did that it means nothing.

Well, it was the year before my mother tied with another woman in the St. Pete Jaycee tarpon roundup for the largest tarpon ever caught by a woman, (152 lb) and I won the Junior Division with one at 140 lb. Now, are you a good enough detective to ferret that information out?

O O I remember ... i woke up .. had a couple cups of coffee changed the baby fed the baby ... fixed a week end breakfast for John and Jr... cleaned the kitchen changed the baby...finished directing the tree.... changed the baby.... got a late lunch together feed the baby changed the baby... Had a Pepsi chan....

I remember watching this 39 years ago to the day on Saturday, December 13th, 1975, at about 2:00 in the afternoon.

You have a good memory, or The Holy Spirit has made this a living Rhema word to you, as a wonderful teaching.

The truth that this story teaches reflects in your post's.

Good stuff!

JLB

O O I remember ... i woke up .. had a couple cups of coffee changed the baby fed the baby ... fixed a week end breakfast for John and Jr... cleaned the kitchen changed the baby...finished directing the tree.... changed the baby.... got a late lunch together feed the baby changed the baby... Had a Pepsi chan....
See? It's not so weird to remember what you did on this day 39 years ago.

What's weird is that you had a Pepsi, not a Coke.

Back