Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Cemetery of Gaint creatures found in Central Africa

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
often posts over lap, there is a conection between events in the old testement, Gaints, different things that have been discovered, ie a cemetery of Gaint creatures, im sure other such things have been discovered.
people ask what does this mean.

how does this tie in with the spiritual realm. ufo,s , crop circles, a strong dellusion, this thread was posted on a non christian site, David Icke's Official Forums any number of theorys are put forward, so a good opportunity to share ,

for example today in the general forum, at this forum, post does satan drive a BMW or the post urgent some one please get this to David icke,

again i do not hold with the teachings of david icke, but one of the busiest forums online, the truth movement , christian input is welcome.

johnny

Same idea.:shrug

believe.jpg

MYSTERY Much of what is happening

For myself its about control manipulation, trying to keep us from the truth, as its said the real truth sets us free,

so instead we are continualy presented , the deception gets stronger , more sophisticated, to keep us in darkness

the aim to make us believe black is white, a lie is the truth,

though we are not in darkness. but many are.

and the whole world we goes after the beast johnny

The idea of Cain being Satan's son comes from the whole "Serpent Seed" heresy. It's heresy. It's a lie. It's anti Bible, anti woman, and anti God
... and discussing it is against our ToS, Thanks for pointing that out Dora. :thumbsup

Cain and Abel we see in the world, media , goverments, they often put out an official story, but the official story is not the real story, what was being explored was did the fall of man kind come about because eve ate an apple,

again it was a discussion, not anti God- Anti women, joke, some times there is a picture within a picture.

we also see on countless accounts, again goverments media, police, the phrase used cover up, often we cannot accept things at face value, in wordly terms.

then there is the question of translation, for example the number of the beast is it 666 616 or an Arabic phrase a mulitude in the name of Allah,

i think this was more the case of what was being discussed. johnny

‪Graham Hancock: Elves, Aliens, Angels and Ayahuasca‬‏ - YouTube

Jesus stated that the Kingdom of God is within us.

so there are realms we can encounter with in, a spiritual realm,

through the spirit of God for example in the spirit i have been to heaven,

before this when i was involved in the occult, i experenced other things, some very demonic in nature, spiritual beings.

so there is a very real danger, what you allow to enter in, and also where you allow your self to be lead,taken, these forces are real, both good and evil.

satan can appear as an angel of light, as we can entre these realms, so angels, demonic spirits falling angels can enter this realm,

in the old testement women had sex with falling angels, hence the gaints,
satan tried to contaminate human blood lines with the dna of falling angels,

may also explain these creatures found at the cemetary?

another reason God sent the flood other than the reasons mans intent at the time was only to do evil.

we see also in the end times the abyss being opened, and the creatures that come out of the abyss to torment and kill man kind, features of both human and animal.

my other thought is the ruling elite, the inner circle, high preists, of these secret societys, can unleash on man kind, mind and personality changing drugs, through the water for instance or chem trails maybe, also a virsus that can also change people,

and put this to sinister use,

johnny
Not possible for that kind of sex to happen. Their DNA is different from others you can't breed from two different species.

I like the English version of the Russian pravda news, it is always a bunch of interesting stories, exaggerations and the odd lie!

Though i do believe that there are remains of giant humans and giant animals in different places across the world. And that would confirm the Bible as being true again right.

just one of the questions asked in this thread, have humans had sexual encounters with supernatural beings, ie demons, fallen angels, are demons and fallen angels, one of the same thing if not were do demons come from,

were the Nepilim the off spring of this encounter?

many claim they have had sexual encounters with spiritual beings, in this realm and in the spiritual realm.

prinipalities and powers spiritual wickeness in high places, human hosts, with in goverment, milatary complex?

is there such a thing as abduction, ? is it written any where in scripture revelations in the end times people will have sex with demons, has it not been claimed that alien dna has been found in some human dna?

i rember in the discussion about cain and abel, discussing the serpent seed theory, some one asked, had both adam and eve had a sexual encounter with the serpent satan, whose aim was to destroy and defile the things of God, no crime in asking a question, caused a few shock waves ripples.

The Lord often shew his people what was going on, even behind closed doors.

the purpose of the thread was to explore , much of what is coming to light, aliens , ufo, some speak of a false flag, ufo invasion, crop circles, many now believe in aliens ufo, and feel this nullifies the claims of the bible, creation, creator, ect

project blue beam, Haarp, the technical advances, micro chips ,manipulation, mind control, by electrical means, frequencies ect, the use of drugs, chemicals, a viruses , that can be used to make people more compliant,

the increased activity between this realm and the spiritual realm, or increased accounts of people who say they have ecounted spiritual beings , from this realm, another dimention.

how all of this is connected, for example many more sightings of ufo,s in broad day light , over populated area,s cities.

what may be used to bring about a strong dellusion,

again alot more has come to light, regarding secret societys, illuminati, the forming of a world goverment, so the inner circle , financial and ruling elite, council of 13 , the council of 33, the high priests if you like,

power full people in powerfull postions of authority, doing the will of their masters, who in turn serve Lucifer, satan.

and their control and influence spreading growing, it has been stated top of their agenda is the depopulation of the planet, by one means or another, ie conflict, decease, ect?

i was suprised my pastor had never heard of boneimen grove, and what takes place their concerning world leaders, heads of state. heads of corporations, media ect

The Bilderberg group recently in the spot light.

if you feel discussing any of the above is wrong, personaly i think this is short sighted,

expose the deception, works of darkness, so people can see them for what they really are, deception, to keep people in the dark, to blind the eyes and hearts of men.

and again many are asking what does all this mean, combined with present global events, many feeling over whelmed, so being able to share with them why many of these things are or may taking place, infact speeding up,

and what is at stake. to warn them, a lot more people are willing now to listen, consider , as at present they have more questions than answers.
johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
just one of the questions asked in this thread, have humans had sexual encounters with supernatural beings, ie demons, fallen angels, are demons and fallen angels, one of the same thing if not were do demons come from,

were the Nepilim the off spring of this encounter?

many claim they have had sexual encounters with spiritual beings, in this realm and in the spiritual realm.

prinipalities and powers spiritual wickeness in high places, human hosts, with in goverment, milatary complex?

is there such a thing as abduction, ? is it written any where in scripture revelations in the end times people will have sex with demons, has it not been claimed that alien dna has been found in some human dna?

i rember in the discussion about cain and abel, discussing the serpent seed theory, some one asked, had both adam and eve had a sexual encounter with the serpent satan, whose aim was to destroy and defile the things of God, no crime in asking a question, caused a few shock waves ripples.

The Lord often shew his people what was going on, even behind closed doors.

the purpose of the thread was to explore , much of what is coming to light, aliens , ufo, some speak of a false flag, ufo invasion, crop circles, many now believe in aliens ufo, and feel this nullifies the claims of the bible, creation, creator, ect

project blue beam, Haarp, the technical advances, micro chips ,manipulation, mind control, by electrical means, frequencies ect, the use of drugs, chemicals, a viruses , that can be used to make people more compliant,

the increased activity between this realm and the spiritual realm, or increased accounts of people who say they have ecounted spiritual beings , from this realm, another dimention.

how all of this is connected, for example many more sightings of ufo,s in broad day light , over populated area,s cities.

again alot more has come to light, regarding secret societys, illuminati, the forming of a world goverment, so the inner circle , financial and ruling elite, council of 13 , the council of 33, the high priests if you like,

power full people in powerfull postions of authority, doing the will of their masters, who in turn serve Lucifer, satan.

and their control and influence spreading growing, it has been stated top of their agenda is the depopulation of the planet, by one means or another, ie conflict, decease, ect?

i was suprised my pastor had never heard of boneimen grove, and what takes place their concerning world leaders, heads of state. heads of corporations, media ect

if you feel discussing any of the above is wrong, personaly i think this is short sighted,

expose the deception, works of darkness, so people can see them for what they really are, deception, to keep people in the dark, to blind the eyes and hearts of men.

and again many are asking what does all this mean, combined with present global events, many feeling over whelmed, so being able to share with them why many of these things are or may taking place, infact speeding up,

and what is at stake. to warn them, a lot more people are willing now to listen, consider , as at present they have more questions than answers.
johnny

And most study satans junk of Jer. 17:5 also for their facts of angels having sex, period!:screwloose:screwloose

And being overwhelmed?? I do not know about the others here, but I am thriled to know that it is just about [OVER WITH:thumbsup].

And most study satans junk of Jer. 17:5 also for their facts of angels having sex, period!:screwloose:screwloose

And being overwhelmed?? I do not know about the others here, but I am thriled to know that it is just about [OVER WITH:thumbsup].

If they really did have sex with other species and if this could be proven true then this would be a revolution in science. We could do things like breed a man with a bear which would cause a man with the strength of a bear!

no shortage of sites on line, how to have sex with a demon,

Incubus a male demon who took on the illusionary appearence of a male, a medieval nunn claimed she had been sexualy assaulted by a local prelate,
Bishop Sylvanus , the bishop defended him self on the grounds that an incubus had taken on his form,
The convent believed his word.

Succabus a demond who could take on the illusary appearence of a female.

Sabbat where during rituals and orgys witches, warlocks, satanist, are possessed by unclean spirits demons.

as for dna from animals, being mixed, ive heard it said , that a person who was involved in black opps, was given dna from a dolphin?.

johnny

no shortage of sites on line, how to have sex with a demon,

Incubus a male demon who took on the illusionary appearence of a male, a medieval nunn claimed she had been sexualy assaulted by a local prelate,
Bishop Sylvanus , the bishop defended him self on the grounds that an incubus had taken on his form,
The convent believed his word.

Succabus a demond who could take on the illusary appearence of a female.

Sabbat where during rituals and orgys witches, warlocks, satanist, are possessed by unclean spirits demons.

as for dna from animals, being mixed, ive heard it said , that a person who was involved in black opps, was given dna from a dolphin?.

johnny

Warning Gods Children is of God, and then we see that satan makes light with all of 'his' (satans) foolishness! Some times you might 'think' of which side that your 'postings' are on?

And forum: With every Truth from God comes satan with his 'counterfeits!' Such as romes Dan. 7:25's sun thing for Gods 7th day 'REQUIRED' Sabbath & a slew others from the Rev. 17:1-5 ones.

intresting reply to, would you have sex with a demon,

Nah, most certainly not. But who knows? Maybe many people do have sex with demons and do not realise it. There is talk that people can become possessed or have demonic attachments. It could be possible I suppose and that is why I do not believe it is wise to have sex when there is no love involved, because it may well attract such entities and the wrong energy can be exchanged that way, too.

strange non christain dont doubt this is a possability,

Elijah 674 many in this world dont like being exposed, or their works, satan among them, you should try it some time, exposing the works of darkness, warning people of the danger and peril they are in, with out even relizing it, johnny

Johnny, if I've missed the point of this thread, please forgive me...but in all honesty, it's so all over the place with things being brought up and no real clear commentary on any of it, except perhaps that it's good to discuss these things, that I doubt I would be the only one who did miss the point.

Here is just a partial quote of one of your posts:

johnny
You seem to be taking the position that all of these things are truth...and that Satan's deception is in fooling people to believe that they are not.

Here is a laundry list of things that I get the distinct impression that you think is truth in this world:

Satan having sex with Eve, producing Cain.
Demons having sex with women producing giants.
Secret governments whose purpose is to depopulate the world via disease or manufactured wars.
Government leaders who sacrifice children to Moloch north of San Francisco.

This is just a short list, pulled from the above quote. And it's all over the place.

I agree that exposing the works of darkness is part of a Christian's job here on this planet.

But, it takes discernment as to what is a "work of darkness" and what's just a lie.

Smoke and Mirrors....a term used a lot about politicians and it comes from professional illusionists. It means to hold up a lie as being truth and hiding the real truth in order to fool people.

Satan's tactic, and this is one most people use as well, whether Satan is directly controlling them or not, is to throw so much out there...to just overwhelm the senses with so many lies, that the truth gets confused in the process.

This is why it's incumbent on us Christians to stick with what we know is truth...not giant skeletons (which have already been proven are a hoax), sex with demons, sex with aliens, secret governments, presidents sacrificing children...but the real truth...which is found in the Scriptures...not at David Icke's websight.

I agree that it is good to discuss these things...if, if, the purpose of discussion is to correct a lie (ie, exposing serpent seed heresy for what it is...a lie) or to use the subject as an opening to share the gospel.

But, again: discernment, discernment, discernment. In order to achieve either purpose for discussion is only going to work if one has already discerned what is a lie and what is truth.

Someone said:
Though i do believe that there are remains of giant humans and giant animals in different places across the world. And that would confirm the Bible as being true again right.
And here is why it is so important to be wise and discerning when it comes to discussing this stuff. So a Christian believes the whole "sex with demons produces giants" stuff....and goes on to talk to non-Christians how the Bible teaches that demons had sex with women and produced giants. Not only that, the Christian goes on to produce pictures that show archeological digs of giant human skeletons being dug up and says, "Look, the Bible has been confirmed as being true again!"

At first, the non-believer might be excited about hearing this...but, what of the effect when the picture is proven to be a photoshopped hoax? What does this do to their opinion of how well either Christians or the Bible teach what is truth?

One truth that we Christians can always stick with is the Gospel. No, it doesn't have exciting (but often faked) "evidence"...or titillating sexual overtones...but it is the one truth that Satan hates us talking about, because it is the one truth that is going to wholly damage him. So, I'm sure he'll throw everything out there to get us talking about just anything else...as long as it's not the gospel.

its not that hard to look at whats being said if you are in a mind to, as stated its more about several things now coming together, not to hard to see the conection between them, johnny

Here is one example of why I think it's a really bad idea for Christians to support some of the "theories" out there:

Giants found in Greece? (PHOTOS)

Gen. 6: 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. (Greek gods of mythology?

Numbers 13:33 There we saw the GIANTS (the descendants of Anak came from the GIANTS); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight."

View attachment 2041View attachment 2042

This was all the rage on the Internet a while back. The "giants" were claimed to be anywhere from Greece, to Saudi Arabia, to India. There were Biblical texts added to the photos to make it seem as if there was archeological proof that the Bible taught these giants existed all along.

...to be continued...

Naturally, the truth about the photos came out. Neither were photos of archeological digs exposing giants.

The first is a photo of an excavation of a mastodon near Hyde Park, New York carried out by Cornell University back in 2000.
Here's the original photo:
View attachment 2044View attachment 2312

The image of the "giant" and archeologist was photoshopped into the Cornell University photo.

The other photo is from a 1993 dig by the University of Chicago of a dinosaur in Niger.

View attachment 2043 Photo credit: Paul C. Sereno/University of Chicago

Again, the "giant" was photoshopped in.

When these kinds of things go all over the world and Christians jump on the bandwagon and use them as "proof" that the Bible is real...it does considerable damage to the credibility of the Church.

The truth of the matter is, the Bible doesn't need photos to "back up" what it says. Nor, will it do any good anyway.

Why do I say that?

Because there is a lot of archeological evidence to support many Biblical stories. And, as soon as the archeological evidence is shown to the world...the world says, ah, that's why that "myth" was put in the bible...people saw that and made up a story about it....

What is actual truth is something that is only discerned by the Holy Spirit...and He is the one who opens the hearts of people to receive Biblical truth as well.

Which is why it's best just to stick to sharing the gospel. The gospel is what is going to do the most damage to Satan in the long run anyway...we know for a fact it's truth, so we don't have to worry about someone coming along and wholly disproving it (like "giant" photos that weren't)...and it's only the gospel that has the power to give new life anyway.

Again, I like the weird and the "out there" kind of stuff...I find it interesting. I'm also of the opinion that one can make a solidly Biblical case of demons mating with women to produce giants, and that makes for interesting discussion.

But, it's not a good idea to put forth and of these theories as either truth or proof of the Bible's veracity. Especially the latter.

As i see it and im no expert in either field, firstly you are right in the sence that you really have to check things out, with so much being put out there, some times its hard to see the wood from the trees, as to what is real or fake, true or a lie, but even with so much being put forward this in it self, can have a desired effect.

often things are presented to us through pictures, tv, film, online, main stream, it can be gradual, if you asked most people do they believe in ufo,s aliens that have come from another solar system, you tend to here, there must be other life out there,

so its believed these beings are not of this world, and are apart of our history , earlier encounters, observers, have been involved in technical advances, enlightenment.
some even put forward that they created man,

the big lie being if there are aliens, this disproves the bibles account of creation, religion is the myth.

then there are those who say, this is a satanical deception, aliens demons, very much apart of this world and the spiritual realm that surrounds us, and encounters between the two realms, has also left evidence of ie gaints, or strange beings.

and all the increased activity is film after film from close encounters, E.T, star wars, recently Avatar, sky line, battle los angelos , paul.
so people have been prepared to accept alien life forms. have been primed for a deception.

what is making up the modern mind set, what influences, what beliefs, you keep saying its weird and out their stuff, nothing could be further from the truth, its in your face,

like wise witch craft- socery- wizards- warlocks ect is now cool some ones done a very good job,

its cool to take strong drugs and visit the spiritual realm and interact with spiritual beings there, sexualy to. magic is cool to. johnny

Back