Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Corrupt wishes... funny :)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
MISFIT, you have asked for a wish that can neither be corrupted or granted. :rolling sorry..

Ok, I wish I could go to the Bahamas!

Granted, but it does not take pictures of anything or anyone who is less than 3 ft tall. No Hailey pictures from now on....sorry....(and we'll really miss them, too)

I wish I knew everything there was to know about everything

granted but it's too much for your brain to hold, humans were not designed to be omnipotent...

your head explodes!!!!

i wish there was a movie at the cinema hubby and i were interested in so we could use our movie voucher :)

Granted, but your wish just pertains to the word everything. You begin to announce to everyone that you know everything better than anyone else but you are always being asked questions that have nothing to do with everything and therefore you know almost nothing except for everything.

I wish I had an Oscar Meyer Hot Dog.

:confused :chin ...I think you skipped a wish love

Amielou said:
i wish there was a movie at the cinema hubby and i were interested in so we could use our movie voucher
Granted, but on your way a freak blizzard blocks all the roads and kills the electricity, and by the time the city returns to normal the movie is no longer showing there.

Blazin Bones said:
I wish I had an Oscar Meyer Hot Dog.
Granted, but it is the longest hot dog in the world and you get sick from trying to eat it all, and what you can't eat begins to mold and stink and you don't know what to do.

I wish people would STOP washing clothes after 10 p.m. like the SIGN SAYS! :angry

Granted, but they stop washing their clothes after 10 p.m. today, and can never wash them again. Everyone smells really, really bad, and you walk around 24/7 with a gas mask glued to your face because the smell permeates everything.

I wish it was tomorrow so I could see my boss' reaction to my latest e-mail. :rolling

Granted, but you made him cry uncontrollably. He is so sad he has to take several days off and you feel terrible.

I wish that I hadn't slept in today... (go figure)

Granted, but now you haven't slept at all because if you had slept, you would have slept in again, so in order to avoid sleeping in you have to stay up night after night, never getting any rest at night, but only during the day and anything taught you miss due to not wanting to sleep in. :) :shrug

I wish I would never ever ever get frustrated again

caromurp said:
Granted, but you made him cry uncontrollably. He is so sad he has to take several days off and you feel terrible.

I wish that I hadn't slept in today... (go figure)

My boss is a she ;) And I don't think she cries! :biglol

But still, not all I thought it was cracked-up to be. :sigh

Granted, Spiffy -- but now you become complacent and don't have the motivation to stand up to anything you believe anymore.

I wish I didn't have to get up until at least noon tomorrow, and I wish that I didn't have to go to my first job, only my second...but I still get the hours for my first job, counted as sleep. No, wait -- I wish I could get paid for sleeping in until noon!

Granted, but you are paid in cheaps seen on TV products which never work and you still have to pay for the shippng and handling. Plus, your first wish was granted as well, but with a Pink slip...lousy economy.

Granted, but as he made it it got lost in cyberspace and I came along and stole his spot cause he's so slow :lol

I wish my phone would behave itself.

granted, but now your oven, microwave, television, stove, hot water, toilet and fridge all don't work instead :)

i wish Hailey would stop crying and go to sleeep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AAaaargh!!

Granted, Hailey stops crying and goes to sleep, but now you suddenly have boundless energy and seem to be unable to rest at all. Just when you think you're ready to settle down and get some rest of your own, she gets up again...

Twisted, I know, 'cause I'm a mom -- I've had this wish granted plenty of times.

I wish I could figure out if I'm supposed to draft a letter of appology from myself, or my boss. The confusion will surely cause lots of embarassment for me tomorrow...Yeah, I REALLY wish I could figure it out.

granted, but you figure it out wrong and wind up getting in trouble :tongue :sad sorry :sad

i wish i had another me to help me do stuff i can't do because i can't be in two places at once...

Granted but the two of you get mixed up, and your husband thinks that the fake you is really you and ...well that's just heartbreaking......sorry :crying

I wish that I had the ability to speed up time when I wanted, then slow it down when I wanted.

Granted, but you can only manipulate your time when you are sleeping and you do not know if you speed it up or slow it down because you are asleep when you do it.

I wish I could go with Caroline on her trip.

Granted, but she's suddenly decided to alter her itinerary...she's now going to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea...they hate Americans, and super-duper hate Christians. :crying

Actually, the genie is feeling generous today...

I'll let you go, but you gotta shave your head, and all the natives have suddenly taken to wearing argyle-patterned clothing...

I wish my DVD's would show up so I can have a moviefest tonight. :pray

granted, you find them, but your dvd player is broken :sad so you can only gaze longingly at their shiny surfaces and you don't get to watch the movies after all :sad

i wish i could find a nice (affordable) dress for my cousin's wedding... only two weeks to go and i still have nothing to wear :sad

Back