Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Did Muhammad ever encourage deceit? YES or NO

Did Muhammad ever encourage deceit? YES or NO?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Re: Reading the Hadith.... and gaining very little

Gary said:
Gary said:
I have read many, many books about Islam.
Bilal said:
Name some. And what knowledge you gained from them.
Sure. Have you read and studied the Hadith? Here is an article I wrote about the wisdom of Muhammad from the Hadith.

The “Wisdom of Muhammad†from the Hadith. In this article Gary updates the collection of hadiths on inspired sayings of Muhammad. Many of these embarrasing teachings are never expounded upon by Muslim apologist who attack Christianity. Read this paper if you truly want to experience the wisdom of Muhammad.

The “Wisdom of Muhammadâ€Â
from the Hadith

The religion of Islam is founded upon the words and deeds of Muhammad, who lived in the 6th century. In Islam the most authentic sources of Muhammad's words and deeds can be found in the Sahih (authentic) traditions of the Hadith. Muslims allege that Muhammad is an inspired prophet of God. Therefore we must investigate his sayings to see if God would actually inspire his words. Here are some wonderfully inspired words and actions from Muhammad as recorded in the Hadith (the words and deeds of Muhammad).

• I am using the nine-volume translation of the Hadith made by Dr Muhammad Mushsin Khan entitled "The Translation of the Meaning of Sahih Al-Bukhari". It is recommended and approved by all Muslim authorities, including the spiritual heads of Mecca and Medina.
You may also check these Hadith at Hadith Search at the MESA-USC Hadith database http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/searchhadith.html

Read on.... -click here-

:) :biggrin :)

I look at over 40 Hadith which show Muhammad's wisdom:

• Muhammad and magic - was he bewitched?
    Who was Muhammad having sex with?
    What should I do to avoid magic?
    Fly in your drink? - don’t worry, drink up
    Adam the colossus - you too will be this big in paradise (about 30m high!)
    Take down the pictures, kill the dogs - or no angels will visit you
    Muhammad’s genetics - depends on who discharges first
    Everyone must have a will - except Muhammad. (Do as I say, not what I do)
    Do spirits eat? If they do, what do they eat? Let’s ask Muhammad
    How sure is Muhammad of his own salvation?
    Murder and deceit - trademarks of Muhammad’s character
    What happens when the sun sets?
    How many wings does the angel Gabriel have?
    Satan in your nose
    Be careful with your urine. Soiling yourself leads to being tortured in your grave
    However, drinking camel’s urine is OK. It is a medicine
    Remember, use you left hand and don’t point to Mecca
    Fevers from hell
    Why does a person have trouble waking up for prayers? Let’s ask Muhammad why
    What should we do with Muhammad’s ablution water?
    What is the “seal of a prophet�
    Passing wind - more hadath
    Bad breath
    Yawning is from Satan
    Majority of people in hell are ungrateful women
    Women are deficient in intelligence
    Women in paradise - they are there for men’s use
    What should happen to someone who gives up Islam? (Apostasy)
    Muhammad’s sexual appetite
    Muhammad chooses his sexual partners from those he invades
    What physically happened to Muhammad when he received so-called revelations?
    Muhammad’s hypocrisy
Read on.... -click here-

:-? :-?

GREAT!! I asked for the names of some of the books on Islam you have read and you reply with, i have read Hadith!

Who's guilty of lying now?

And i thought i have already exposed what little intellect you have with regards to your dearly misunderstood view of those hadiths.

You really need to pay more attention in class when studying Islam. :)

When is a book not a book?

I am using the nine-volume translation of the Hadith made by Dr Muhammad Mushsin Khan entitled "The Translation of the Meaning of Sahih Al-Bukhari". It is recommended and approved by all Muslim authorities, including the spiritual heads of Mecca and Medina.

:biggrin

Are these not books?

:-?

I have studied the Quran.... many translations. Are these not books? How much closer to the source of Islam do you want me to get?

:bday:

Of course, Gary is correct. He usually is on this subject!

Yes, Muhammad was a big liar, and encouraged it. That's why these people can look you right in the eye and lie their behinds off. They've been doing it since the seventh century, and are still at it.

And we poor Western shmucks think they are telling the truth, while they tell barefaced lies and get away with it.

Greetings.

1. Gary your long list proved nothing at all other then you know how to pick and choose hadiths that sound weird to you. Obviously there are some things the prophet said that we cant understand, but so what? look at how trivial most of the things you mentioned were! Clearly, a person does not choose Islam by studying insignificant and trivial parts, but they look at the main message of Islam. Once you realise that the prophet is indeed the messenger of God, then a couple of weird things that we dont understand dont even matter, becuase the prophet is divinely guided and God knows better than us humans. Keep in mind Islam is not just a religion, its is a way of life so naturally the range of things that the prophet will have said covers many aspects of life.

2. Secondly Gary, some of the things that you have put in bold on (where you listed the says of the prophet), what on earth is the point of that? I cant beleive you would waste your time picking on such trivial things! Amost every single one of those hadith is rational! by the title of each hadith you sem to imply something, however the meaning of the hadith is totally different. you try to make it sound like there is something odd sinister going on, when in reality its the most trivial of things and isnt even a big deal and also rather rational!

for example, the prophet doesnt have a will. SO??? It was explained in the very same hadith, that the prophets will is found in the Quran. Furthermore, the property of the prophet is not inherited by his family, as with all the prophets before him, a prophets property is given to the people/comunity. I dont see how that is something worth making a big deal out of.

3. Steve, as a Muslim, as someone who understands my religion, i can tell you the things Gary has so far, most of them are lies about Islam. He is not correct. dont be so ready to accept the bias, uncontextualised and exaggerated articles that he presents.

4. If Muhammad was such a liar, why was his nick name The truthful, the trustworthy? No matter how much i tell you that lieing is a serious sin in islam, youdont beleive me. you prefer to live in your own fantasy world where you believe what ever you want.

5. In the article that you linked to found here: http://www.answering-islam.org/Index/T/taqiya.html, the very first paragraph indicates clearly that this is about Shi'a's! Shi'a dont even practise the real islam!! the prophet told us clearly in a hadith that from the muslims to come there will be people who divide them selves in to different sects and every one of those sects will be in the hell fire except one. You might ask why i am so confident that it is not the shi'a sect, that is becuase the prophet was asked which sect was it, and he said those who stay on the right path and follow the Quran and my teachings. The Shi'a make up all this rubbish about lieing as if it is allowed and they will even lie to other muslims and THIS IS NOT FROM THE TEACHINGS OF THE PROPHET. THAT IS NOT ISLAM!!

And what is this rubbish about 'Ammar ibn al-Yasir being veiwed as a coward by sunnis? The prophet held him in high regard, and if i recall correctly he died as a martyr! So of course sunnis dont think badly of him.

Also i noticed in the article that the author tried to make sunni muslims look bad by drawing parallels with them to Shi'a by showing that taqiya exists with sunni muslims also. However, from the very article he qouted to prove his point, why is it that he choose to ignore the definition of taqiya given by the writter? In the article he said: "taqiyah (i.e., being friendly with them in order to avoid harm)". So clearly in the article it is defined different to how the other person claimed the Shi'a define it. hmm.. so whos using deception now?

If you are judging Islam based on Shi'a teachings then you have been seriously misguided. And as i said many times before, the site you continue to link to provided bias, exaggerated, uncontextualised and inaccurate information, as proven again by this article.

If Islam has nothing to hide, then why don't they tape their sermons, allow regular people in their mosk just like Christians do?

What are you talking about? Non-Muslims are allowed to visit the Mosque.

Why do we even need to tape our sermons?

Exposing the imams

cheese (not a Christian) said:

We need to know what they teach and say. We know what muhammad taught and said. It is in the Quran and the Hadith. We see the evidence of his teachings in the terrorism in the world today.

We need to tape what your imams say and teach. It is evidence.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 44,00.html

:o

Why they need to be taped...

16 June 2005 AMSTERDAM  Immigration and Integration Minister Rita Verdonk has ordered three imams accused of being a threat to public order and national security to get out of the Netherlands.

The trio have been accused of preaching a militant anti-western message at Al Fourkaan mosque in Eindhoven and allowing young people to be recruited for Jihad.

They will be expelled if they do not leave the country voluntarily, Verdonk has vowed.

She has given them a month in which they can challenge her order but they cannot stay in the Netherlands pending the outcome of any appeal.

Lawyer Marq Wijngaarden is representing the three imams says he will go to court to block the minister's order. He did not want to comment further as he has not yet read the full text of Verdonk's decision.

The Dutch intelligence service AIVD indicated that the imams "contribute to the radicalisation of Muslims in the Netherlands", the Justice Ministry said earlier this year.

The ministry claimed the imams tried to recruit, or tolerated the recruiting, of Muslims for Jihad, or holy war. They are also accused of using their sermons to urge Muslims to "isolate" themselves from the rest of Dutch society...

Source: http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/a ... 006672.php

Wake up Gary. Lets just say hypothetically that you had all these imams saying things the west didnt like in the Mosque, and so to monitor the situation you record them. Which lost case, muslim or not, is going to continue saying things that will get him in trouble in front of the camera?? As if that will work.

The Muslim society at my university is being secretly watched and monitored by outsiders already (rather unjustly too i would say). We have all seen the evidence of this. Like they even need to record anything, there is no trust in this world as it is.

Your claim that Prophet Muhammad pbuh taught terrorism is as absurd as the suggestion that Jesus is, say, the tooth fairy (or better yet- God).

cheese said:

Cheese
First of all part of the problem with terrorism is that the plans are hatched up in the moske. Why, because the infadel is not allowed in.
Second off all, there are a few reasons that I am guessing why the islamic sermons are not taped.
1) The world will hear first hand how islam is about hate
2) They are ashamed of their koran
3) The plans to attack and kill innocent people will be revealed

These reasons are exactly opposite of why most Christian churches do these things.
1) So world can hear of the Love and Saving Grace of Jesus
2) We are not ashamed of our Bible, the true word of GOD
3) We want people to hear the Gospel message.

If I were a Muslim I would not want people to hear or see what goes on inside a Moske either

Did Muhammad teach terrorism?

cheese said:
Your claim that Prophet Muhammad pbuh taught terrorism is as absurd as the suggestion that Jesus is, say, the tooth fairy (or better yet- God).

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/article.aspx?g=408&i=48001

Saudi Hate Publications Fill American Mosques

Freedom House, a Washington based organization founded by Eleanor Roosevelt, and now chaired by former C.I.A. Director, James Woolsey, conducted a survey of literature found in America’s leading Mosques. They came to three conclusions, two of which were accurate. The Saudi government and royal family are the primary purveyors of Islamic religious materials in America and worldwide. The overwhelming majority of the Islamic literature printed by the Saudi government and distributed in American mosques and Islamic schools is uncivilized, hateful, violent, and treasonous....

Read on: http://www.prophetofdoom.net/article.aspx?g=408&i=48001

Oh the ignorance!

1. I know for a fact that the Friday sermon given in the Biggest mosque in the whole world is braodcast on tv. The only problem is that it is in arabic so most westerners wont even understand it anyway.

2. If we were ashamed of the Quran why is it that you can go down to an Islamic store and buy a copy? As if you would understand the Quran being read in the Mosque anyway- its in arabic.

3. Lets say we did tape it in a western country. What are we meant to do with it? Broadcast it on tv. HA! As if any western station would give aside time for it.

4. Funny isnt it that you can claim that the sermon is about hate when you havent even heard one!

5. Where on earth did you get the idea that terrerist plots are developed in the Mosque?

6. There is a big differene between your average non-muslim and an infadel.

Did Muhammad teach terrorism?... YES

cheese said:

Bukhari:V4B52N220 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’â€Â

Qur’an:8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.â€Â

Qur’an:8:57 “If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned.â€Â

Ishaq:326 “If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah’s enemies.â€Â

Qur’an:8:67 “It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughtered in the land.â€Â

Ishaq:588 “When the Apostle descends on your land none of your people will be left when he leaves.â€Â

Tabari IX:42 “We have been dealt a situation from which there is no escape. You have seen what Muhammad has done. Arabs have submitted to him and we do not have the strength to fight. You know that no herd is safe from him. And no one even dares go outside for fear of being terrorized.â€Â

.... etc, etc

:o :smt027 :o

Read scores more like this:
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/quotes.aspx?g=405&i=4502

jgredline said:

All i had to do was look at the title of the website to know that such people are liar and just wasting their time in the hope to feed ignorant people lies about Islam.

Firstly it appears to not differentiate between current Muslims and Islam. For example the article relating to female genital mutilation. What on earth does that even have to do with Islam? the practice is totally prohibited. It is NOT allowed Islamically. It has no routes in Islam! People practise it becuase it was a culture practise of theirs before Islam was introduced to their countries and some how people have confused this disgusting cultural custom with Islamic teaching.

Instead of reading the rubbish from anti-islamic sources, why dont you read what the real Islam is about.

Gary- congratulations. you think just becuase you qoute a couple of hadiths with the words terror in them you have proven that Muhammad pbuh taught terrorism? Why dont you contextualise them? They apply to WAR!!! What, do you prefer that the Muslims go out on the battle field with tea cups, smiles and presents? NO! They have to look tough and be tough on the battle field. Terrorism has no place in Islam!

HEAR and SEE what they teach in the Boston mosque..

...I know for a fact that the Friday sermon given in the Biggest mosque in the whole world is braodcast on tv. The only problem is that it is in arabic so most westerners wont even understand it anyway.

The evidence from the Boston mosque:
http://www.hatefreeamerica.com/
(click on the video, top left on this site)

:roll:

Where the hate is bred.....

5. Where on earth did you get the idea that terrerist plots are developed in the Mosque?

March 9, 2006 -- WASHINGTON - The head of Islamic chaplains in the New York City Department of Correction said in a recent speech that the "greatest terrorists in the world occupy the White House," Jews control the media, and Muslims are being tortured in Manhattan jails.
The outlandish remarks were made by one of the city's most prominent Islamic leaders, Imam Umar Abdul-Jalil, the executive director of ministerial services for the city Department of Correction. He spoke at a conference of Islamic leaders in Tucson, Ariz., and was secretly recorded by the counterterrorism organization The Investigative Project.

The recordings capture Abdul-Jalil - speaking at two separate symposiums on Islam in America held by the Muslim Students Association on April 15 and 16 last year - making incendiary charges and espousing extremist views.

Abdul-Jalil, 56, who is also imam of the Masjid Sabur mosque in Harlem, initially denied making the comments - but later admitted to The Post that the tape was most likely accurate and said his words are being "taken out of context."

http://jihadwatch.org/archives/010534.php

Where the hate is bred..... in the mosque

5. Where on earth did you get the idea that terrerist(sic) plots are developed in the Mosque?

... from the mosques themselves.

Friday Sermons in Saudi Mosques: Review and Analysis

Part I - 'The Christians and the Jews are "Infidels," "Enemies of Allah"'

Part II - 'Jews - The Descendants of Pigs and Apes'

Part III - 'It is Impossible to Make Peace With the Jews'

Part IV - 'Muslims Must Educate Their Children to Jihad… and to Hatred of Jews and Christians'

Read more: http://memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Page= ... ID=SR01002

:sad

I followed the link about the Boston Mosque thing and it seems to be nothing but a load of rubbish. The guy starts of by saying that there is no evidence at all that the main leaders are involved with so called terrorist groups and yet they continue to try to make a big deal out of something.

At any rate, WHAT does that have to do with ISLAM!?!?!

Or perhaps you think that just because someone calls himself a Muslim that he is automatically a representative of Islam and everything he does is endorsed by Islam? Do you not realise that there are indeed Muslims out there who are nothing more but hypocrytes and dwellers of the hell fire? Are you ignorant of the fact that there will always be people who will abuse their positions, their power and hide behind a fake mask, not matter what religion they belong to? That too many rulers care more about their positions, power and the worldly life than they do about justice, implimenting the real Islam, and the Day of Judgement?

Get over the false image painted by the Media about Islam. Just because there are people out there acting in the name of Islam, it does not mean that what they are doing is right. God knows best who the good doers are and who are the evil doers, and He will bring everyone to justice.

Gary- congratulations. you think just becuase you qoute a couple of hadiths with the words terror in them you have proven that Muhammad pbuh taught terrorism? Why dont you contextualise them?

Sure. Here is a whole book which contextualises Muhammad's terrorist activities.

It is free to download or read a chapter at a time:

http://prophetofdoom.net/pdf.aspx?g=401&i=41002

:)

God knows best who the good doers are and who are the evil doers, and He will bring everyone to justice.
Yes. Compare Muhammad to Jesus. Who do you now think sits at God's right hand? Where do you think Muhammad is now?

Back