Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you think suicide is unforgivable sin?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
with so many suicides in the us each year…

What’s going on in our society?
At 15, I was handed over to a child molester by my mother and her adulterous Episcopal priest boyfriend. The molester was supposed to break me. He had me way out Padre Island alone. He molested me for hours. I thought he was going to kill me by order of those who handed me over. Months later, I walked out in front of a car. I was thrown several feet, but survived. At 18 I handled my inherited 20ga and manipulated my toes to see if I could pull the trigger while the muzzle was pointed at my chin. In 04, I pointed my .45 into my mouth and stopped just short of pulling the trigger. I was baptized a few months thereafter. Since my baptism, I've considered suicide to be a one-way ticket to hell. A Christian simply cannot do such a thing unless it is to save the life/lives of other(s) as Christ said/did. Jumping on a grenade to save others comes to mind.
BTW Robin Williams childhood association with the Episcopal Church and his subjection to molestation is wiped from the internet. His lifelong struggle with depression is always explained away as being from disease, but he suffered severe depression way before then. He is the Episcopal Church's most famous victim you'll never hear of.

Back