Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study God at the first did visit the Gentiles

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
God morning Eugene, I read 1 Co., Ephesians, and Colossians this morning; because, those are the three books that mention, dispensation.
I don't see where Moses had any dispensation commited to him.

One thing I find in common with the use of the word, dispensation, is unity.
1 Co. 9:17 uses the word; 20 says, And unto the Jews I became as a Jew... 21 says, To them without rhe law, as without law...

Eph. 1:10 Says, That in the dispensation of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ...

Eph. 3:2 says, If ye have heard of the dispensation of grace which is given me to you-ward:

Eph. 3:6 says, That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ in the gospel:

Col. 1:25 says, Wherefore I am made a minister, to fulfill the dispensation of God which is givencto me for you, to fulfill the word of God;

3 verses later it says, ...That we may present every man perfect in Christ.

I tried; I only see one dispensation.

Abraham was a Gentile

I won't argue against that; but, somebody might have a different opinion.

Can you find the place where a Gentile showed Israel how to get into the hous of God, after Joshua died at 110 years old, without ever seeing the inside of the city?

Sorry for the typos; I tried to edit them. The edit option on my screen doesn't work very often.

I asked this question last week; how come nobody can find the place where Jews threaten a Gentile and his family, to find the way into Bethel?

How come Joshua died at 110 years of age, without ever finding out how to get into Bethel?

Think about it; Joshua killed the king of Bethel right after Jericho, why couldn't he or any Israelite find the door to the city, after all of those years passed?

The city isn't very big; why couldn't they just walk around it, and find the door?

What I'm asking, is in The Bible! but, maybe it's not taught by Zionists?

How did the Jews wander around outside of Bethel, until Joshua died of old age, unable to find the door, while Gentiles inhabited the city?

Why did the Jews have to threaten a Gentile and his family, to find the way into Bethel?

...The kingdom of God suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Mt. 11:12

I asked this question last week; how come nobody can find the place where Jews threaten a Gentile and his family, to find the way into Bethel?

How come Joshua died at 110 years of age, without ever finding out how to get into Bethel?

Think about it; Joshua killed the king of Bethel right after Jericho, why couldn't he or any Israelite find the door to the city, after all of those years passed?

The city isn't very big; why couldn't they just walk around it, and find the door?

How did the Jews wander around outside of Bethel, until Joshua died of old age, unable to find the door, while Gentiles inhabited the city?

Why did the Jews have to threaten a Gentile and his family, to find the way into Bethel?

is your intent to derail this into hatred? im not a Zionist like the futurists. but I do support isreal. I am a Hebrew. I don't trust the world to take care of the nation. while I don't see the need to move to isreal but if that was the only place safe for my and my family. I would leave America.

There are others who are not Zionists on this forum.
But no one has answered this question so why don't you just share what you believe? I searched everything I could find and found nothing about Joshua not being able to enter Bethel.

is your intent to derail this into hatred? im not a Zionist like the futurists. but I do support isreal. I am a Hebrew. I don't trust the world to take care of the nation. while I don't see the need to move to isreal but if that was the only place safe for my and my family. I would leave America.

No, I'm not trying to derail this into hatred. It is a simple question, that maybe Zionists would not want to teach? I phrased it as a question, not as an accusation, with an exclamation point. It does seem like a fair question to me; do Zionists usually call attention to the Bible verses that talk about, The glory of the Gentiles?
Is. 66:12

No, I'm not trying to derail this into hatred. It is a simple question, that maybe Zionists would not want to teach? I phrased it as a question, not as an accusation, with an exclamation point. It does seem like a fair question to me; do Zionists usually call attention to the Bible verses that talk about, The glory of the Gentiles?
Is. 66:12
the Hebrews in general don't hate the goy, they see them as unholy and heathen. while its true that in Chassidism they do have some separation in rituals but those from what I have read minor. im talking about converted gentil.es who died and cant be buried in a Hebrew cemetery. why they do that Idk

the Hebrews in general don't hate the goy, they see them as unholy and heathen. while its true that in Chassidism they do have some separation in rituals but those from what I have read minor. im talking about converted gentil.es who died and cant be buried in a Hebrew cemetery. why they do that Idk
the glory of the gentiles is Jesus. the modern jews (chassidics) teach that the goy can to the torah, via the seven noahide laws or full deal. they also see the goy in the place called gan eden and the heavenly "earth"

There are others who are not Zionists on this forum.
But no one has answered this question so why don't you just share what you believe? I searched everything I could find and found nothing about Joshua not being able to enter Bethel.

Hi Deborah, since you took the time to look; and I gave clues that would be hard to find with a Strongs, I'll show you.

Now after the death of Joshua...
Judges 1:1

...The house of Joseph sent to descry Bethel. (Now the name of the city before was Luz.)
And the spies saw a man come out of the city, and they said unto him, Shew us we pray thee the entrance to the city, and we wil shew thee mercy.
And when he shewed them the entrance into the city, they smote the city with the edge of the sword; but they let go the man and all his family.
And the man went into the land of the Hittites, and built a city, and called the name thereof Luz: which is the name thereof unto this day.
Judges 1:23-26

Do you find those teachings in the gospels? or, are those the teachings of an anti-Christ?

Well it's a good thing they don't hate other nations (goyim) considering their nation (goy), too. :)

Hi Deborah, since you took the time to look; and I gave clues that would be hard to find with a Strongs, I'll show you.

Now after the death of Joshua...
Judges 1:1

...The house of Joseph sent to descry Bethel. (Now the name of the city before was Luz.)
And the spies saw a man come out of the city, and they said unto him, Shew us we pray thee the entrance to the city, and we wil shew thee mercy.
And when he shewed them the entrance into the city, they smote the city with the edge of the sword; but they let go the man and all his family.
And the man went into the land of the Hittites, and built a city, and called the name thereof Luz: which is the name thereof unto this day.
Judges 1:23-26

I found the scripture but I don't see where it answers your specific question of ....

"The city isn't very big; why couldn't they just walk around it, and find the door?"

And so Why could they not find the door?

Are you comparing this to entering God's Kingdom?

I found the scripture but I don't see where it answers your specific question of ....

"The city isn't very big; why couldn't they just walk around it, and find the door?"

And so Why could they not find the door?

Are you comparing this to entering God's Kingdom?

I was just going to ask you this same question... I hoped you would get an answer.
You aren't far by asking if I'm comparing this to entering into the Kingdom of God.

Why couldn't Israel enter into Bethel, the House of God?

Jesus answered, Verily verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Jn. 3:5

But why couldn't they even find the door?
Jesus answered and said unto him, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Jn. 3:3

So, what did the Gentile show the house of Joseph?

Remember? The gospel predates the law, by at least four hundred and thirty years.
Ga. 3:8-17

"the glory of the gentiles is Jesus."

Hi Jason, you have spoken very true words here...

It is written, And there shall come forth a rod out of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
Is. 11:1

Did you ever notice how many Gentiles are in Jesse's genealogy?

Wasn't Jesse more than half Gentile? if you don't think so, can you please show me scriptures to prove he wasn't?

Who can name the Goy/Gentile that Moses kissed, and did obeisance to?
hhh, Moses’ father-in-law Jethro was the priest of Midian. Exo 3:1.

Exo 18:7 And Moses went out to meet his father in law , and did obeisance, and kissed him; and they asked each other of their welfare; and they came into the tent.

Are these questions something you're attempting to find, or attempting to teach? Thanks.

Last edited:
hhh, Moses’ father-in-law Jethro was the priest of Midian. Exo 3:7.

Exo 18:7 And Moses went out to meet his father in law , and did obeisance, and kissed him; and they asked each other of their welfare; and they came into the tent.

Are these questions something you're attempting to find, or attempting to teach? Thanks.

God evening Brother Eugene!
I guess since I already knew the answer to the question I asked, you can say, I was attempting to teach somebody else an obscure, and it seems to me an often deliberately overlooked truth by a large portion of Bible teachers, that can be found, clearly written in The Bible.

God evening Brother Eugene!
I guess since I already knew the answer to the question I asked, you can say, I was attempting to teach somebody else an obscure, and it seems to me an often deliberately overlooked truth by a large portion of Bible teachers, that can be found, clearly written in The Bible.
Hey Brother hhh, from past posts I assumed as much, and now I know I don't have to find them. Thanks. :)

Hey Brother hhh, from past posts I assumed as much, and now I know I don't have to find them. Thanks. :)
Oh no Brother Eugene! You have added to my knowledge a lot, with your input! I may know an answer, when I ask a question; but, I never assume I know everything there is to know, about anything.
I appreciate your use of Colossians in this thread; and what you added to Apology: please participate in any thread I start, I sincerly appreciate you. Thank you Eugene.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back