Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God's Great Free Gift of Salvation for Everyone

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There are other scriptures that support Romans 10:4. Paul said that we should become dead to the law, Romans 7:1-4.

And then Paul referred to the law as a schoolmaster, Galatians 3:24. But after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster, Galatians 3:25.

Worse yet, Paul said to be under the law is a curse, Galatians 3:10.

And then Paul said that the law works wrath, Romans 4:15.
Romans 7:1 To those that know the Torah
Paul is addressing the law on divorce and re-marriage
When a wife is put away, divorced by her husband, it is an abomination to re-marry her Deuteronomy 24:4
YHWH divorced Israel Jeremiah 3:8
And unless the Husband dies, the women is bound by the Torah, No re-marriage
YESHUA died so that He could be married to His wife that He put away, ISRAEL, He paid the price for His unfaithful wife, He died for the sins of His people Israel.
I might address the other scriptures that you don't understand, but this is getting to be tiresome.
>

When a wife is put away, divorced by her husband, it is an abomination to re-marry her Deuteronomy 24:4
YESHUA died so that He could be married to His wife that He put away, ISRAEL, He paid the price for His unfaithful wife, He died for the sins of His people Israel.
I might address the other scriptures that you don't understand, but this is getting to be tiresome.
>
When God conquered sin and death, the law died leaving the widow free to marry another man, the author, and finisher of our faith (Heb 12:2). His name on earth is Jesus.

When God conquered sin and death, the law died leaving the widow free to marry another man, the author, and finisher of our faith (Heb 12:2). His name on earth is Jesus.
Jeremiah 3:14-15

Turn, O backsliding children, saith YAHUWAH; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

And I will give you pastors according to Mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Psalm 102:16
When YAHUWAH shall build up Zion, He shall appear in His glory.

There are twelve gates into the New Jerusalem, and each one is named for a tribe of Israel, there isn't a gate for the mother of harlots or for her protesting daughters

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Knowing this, that in the last days men will not endure sound doctrine, they will heap of teachers to tickle their ears(pre-trib, word of faith, universalism, and because lawlessness will abound the Love of many will grow cold.

His appearing in Glory doesn't occur until He builds up Zion, and from the looks of it, not any of you will be accounted worthy to escape in an Assembly of Zion, but will have to be martyred to prove your faith. Isaiah 4:5

The worst heresy in my view is dispensationalism, a belief that God has a people that are not Israel, savage wolves did come in and drew disciples after themselves = ALL the denominations of Christendom, the mother of harlots and her protesting daughters, stiffnecked and unteachable, they have rejected their Heritage.

He reigns over the house of Jacob Forever Luke 1:33

A torahless gentile church, they can pretend they have a covenant with God, But they do not

Jeremiah 3:14-15

Turn, O backsliding children, saith YAHUWAH; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

And I will give you pastors according to Mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Psalm 102:16
When YAHUWAH shall build up Zion, He shall appear in His glory.

There are twelve gates into the New Jerusalem, and each one is named for a tribe of Israel, there isn't a gate for the mother of harlots or for her protesting daughters

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Knowing this, that in the last days men will not endure sound doctrine, they will heap of teachers to tickle their ears(pre-trib, word of faith, universalism, and because lawlessness will abound the Love of many will grow cold.

His appearing in Glory doesn't occur until He builds up Zion, and from the looks of it, not any of you will be accounted worthy to escape in an Assembly of Zion, but will have to be martyred to prove your faith. Isaiah 4:5

The worst heresy in my view is dispensationalism, a belief that God has a people that are not Israel, savage wolves did come in and drew disciples after themselves = ALL the denominations of Christendom, the mother of harlots and her protesting daughters, stiffnecked and unteachable, they have rejected their Heritage.

He reigns over the house of Jacob Forever Luke 1:33

A torahless gentile church, they can pretend they have a covenant with God, But they do not
Thank you for confirming what I have thought for a long time. They have deserted the true God, the I AM, and turned to YAHUWAH a pagan god when Moses married the daughter of a Canaanite priest. This is what the true God says:

Isaiah 1:11 “To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?” says the LORD. “I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams and the fat of fed cattle. I do not delight in the blood of bulls, or of lambs or goats.

Isaiah 1:13. Bring no more vain offerings; incense is an abomination to me. New moon and Sabbath and the calling of convocations—I cannot endure iniquity and solemn assembly.

Deuteronomy 12:31 You shall not do so to Yahweh your God: for every abomination to Yahweh, which he hates, have they done to their gods; for even their sons and their daughters do they burn in the fire to their gods.

Thank you for confirming what I have thought for a long time. They have deserted the true God, the I AM, and turned to YAHUWAH a pagan god when Moses married the daughter of a Canaanite priest. This is what the true God says:

Isaiah 1:11 “To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?” says the LORD. “I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams and the fat of fed cattle. I do not delight in the blood of bulls, or of lambs or goats.

Isaiah 1:13. Bring no more vain offerings; incense is an abomination to me. New moon and Sabbath and the calling of convocations—I cannot endure iniquity and solemn assembly.

Deuteronomy 12:31 You shall not do so to Yahweh your God: for every abomination to Yahweh, which he hates, have they done to their gods; for even their sons and their daughters do they burn in the fire to their gods.
My main purpose for even undertaking this futile endeavor was to make clear what I believe, Something required of me given the work He gave me to do, That those who see His deeds would know who He gave His Greatest Work on Earth to do, and it wasn't the pastors and teachers or priests of christendom. You don't get it? Well that's not my fault

https://31102bible.com English Ordinal calculator https://gematrinator.com/calculator The Words of Verse 5158 = 1409 The 223 Prime Number

My main purpose for even undertaking this futile endeavor was to make clear what I believe, Something required of me given the work He gave me to do, That those who see His deeds would know who He gave His Greatest Work on Earth to do, and it wasn't the pastors and teachers or priests of christendom. You don't get it? Well that's not my fault

https://31102bible.com English Ordinal calculator https://gematrinator.com/calculator The Words of Verse 5158 = 1409 The 223 Prime Number

Before you go, take heed of John 8:44.

Oy vey!!!

>
The fact that the law (Torah) has been abolished is to much for you to comprehend. You are making the same mistake that the Pharisees made. They made the Torah their Jesus.

The fact that the law (Torah) has been abolished is to much for you to comprehend. You are making the same mistake that the Pharisees made. They made the Torah their Jesus.
The law is an external set of commandments and is impossible to keep in its entirety. And if you break the OT law, you are guilty and must have the charge against you nullified by the sacrifice of a life. That is the curse of Torah!

Fortunately, there has been a final sacrifice that paid the penalty for all sin: the sacrifice of God's only Son. Whoever accepts that sacrifice on his/her behalf is judged to be not guilty and will have eternal life with the one true God.

The law is an external set of commandments and is impossible to keep in its entirety. And if you break the OT law, you are guilty and must have the charge against you nullified by the sacrifice of a life. That is the curse of Torah!

Fortunately, there has been a final sacrifice that paid the penalty for all sin: the sacrifice of God's only Son. Whoever accepts that sacrifice on his/her behalf is judged to be not guilty and will have eternal life with the one true God.
Yep, James said if you fail in one point of the law you have failed the whole thing, James 2:10.

And... the 613 Mitzvot Laws were written and devised by the scribes and Pharisees after they returned from Babylonian exile. They include killing the thief and stoning women caught in adultery. God's Ten Commandments say not to kill. They are far from God and a law to themselves.

Trouble is, they try to impose their law on others, which further separates them from the Creator, who has the key to eternal life with Him. Since they horribly and deliberately killed the prophets, the disciples, and the Messiah, their only future is with the opposer. And they want everyone to follow them! Satan is continually active, even seeking to deceive Christians away from the Lord.

Last edited:
They are only called the Mosaic Laws because they were written by the Levites and Moses was from the same tribe, but he had been dead a long time.

And... the 613 Mitzvot Laws were written and devised by the scribes and Pharisees after they returned from Babylonian exile. They include killing the thief and stoning women caught in adultery. God's Ten Commandments say not to kill. They are far from God and a law to themselves.

Trouble is, they try to impose their law on others, which further separates them from the Creator, who has the key to eternal life with Him. Since they horribly and deliberately killed the prophets, the disciples, and the Messiah, their only future is with the opposer. And they want everyone to follow them! Satan is continually active, even seeking to deceive Christians away from the Lord.
I agree with you almost all the time. However, I disagree this time with you characterization of the Jews.

The Jews are God's people and will always be so. As with Christians, there are some who have lost their way. However, Paul (a Jew, as were all the authors of the Bible except for Luke), wrote in Romans 11 (with my emphases)...

I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew. Do you not know what the scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel? “Lord, they have killed your prophets, they have demolished your altars; I alone am left, and they are seeking my life.” But what is the divine reply to him? “I have kept for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” So, too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace would no longer be grace.

What then? Israel has not achieved what it was pursuing. The elect have achieved it, but the rest were hardened, as it is written,

“God gave them a sluggish spirit,
eyes that would not see
and ears that would not hear,
down to this very day.”

And David says,

“Let their table become a snare and a trap,
a stumbling block and a retribution for them;
let their eyes be darkened so that they cannot see,
and keep their backs forever bent.”

So I ask, have they stumbled so as to fall? By no means! But through their stumbling salvation has come to the gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. Now if their stumbling means riches for the world and if their loss means riches for the gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean!

Now I am speaking to you gentiles. Inasmuch as I am an apostle to the gentiles, I celebrate my ministry in order to make my own people jealous and thus save some of them. For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? If the part of the dough offered as first fruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; and if the root is holy, then the branches also are holy.

But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, a wild olive shoot, were grafted among the others to share the rich root[f] of the olive tree, do not boast over the branches. If you do boast, remember: you do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” That is true. They were broken off on account of unbelief, but you stand on account of belief. So do not become arrogant, but be afraid. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen but God’s kindness toward you, if you continue in his kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. And even those of Israel, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again. For if you have been cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these natural branches be grafted back into their own olive tree.

I want you to understand this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not claim to be wiser than you are: a hardening has come upon part of Israel until the full number of the gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written

“Out of Zion will come the Deliverer;
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob.
And this is my covenant with them,
when I take away their sins
.”

As regards the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but as regards election they are beloved for the sake of their ancestors, for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. Just as you were once disobedient to God but have now received mercy because of their disobedience, so also they have now been disobedient in order that, by the mercy shown to you, they also may now receive mercy. For God has imprisoned all in disobedience so that he may be merciful to all.

O the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!

“For who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”
“Or who has given a gift to him,
to receive a gift in return?”
For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever. Amen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your writing "Trouble is, they try to impose their law on others, which further separates them from the Creator, who has the key to eternal life with Him. Since they horribly and deliberately killed the prophets, the disciples, and the Messiah, their only future is with the opposer. And they want everyone to follow them! Satan is continually active, even seeking to deceive Christians away from the Lord" is contrary to Scripture.

Their future is clearly with God, not the opposer. There have been some Jews, especially during Jesus' time on earth and the time of the apostles, who clearly opposed both the Lord and His followers, but never forget that the first followers of Christ, a.k.a, the early church, were all Jews. (Gentiles came in later). And the entire Bible, both Old and New Testaments, was written by Jews (with the sole exception of Luke).

Anyway, may God's peace be with you. Pray for His people -- all of them, including the Jews.

I agree with you almost all the time. However, I disagree this time with you characterization of the Jews.

The Jews are God's people and will always be so. As with Christians, there are some who have lost their way. However, Paul (a Jew, as were all the authors of the Bible except for Luke), wrote in Romans 11 (with my emphases)...

I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew. Do you not know what the scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel? “Lord, they have killed your prophets, they have demolished your altars; I alone am left, and they are seeking my life.” But what is the divine reply to him? “I have kept for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” So, too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace would no longer be grace.

What then? Israel has not achieved what it was pursuing. The elect have achieved it, but the rest were hardened, as it is written,

“God gave them a sluggish spirit,
eyes that would not see
and ears that would not hear,
down to this very day.”

And David says,

“Let their table become a snare and a trap,
a stumbling block and a retribution for them;
let their eyes be darkened so that they cannot see,
and keep their backs forever bent.”

So I ask, have they stumbled so as to fall? By no means! But through their stumbling salvation has come to the gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. Now if their stumbling means riches for the world and if their loss means riches for the gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean!

Now I am speaking to you gentiles. Inasmuch as I am an apostle to the gentiles, I celebrate my ministry in order to make my own people jealous and thus save some of them. For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? If the part of the dough offered as first fruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; and if the root is holy, then the branches also are holy.

But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, a wild olive shoot, were grafted among the others to share the rich root[f] of the olive tree, do not boast over the branches. If you do boast, remember: you do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” That is true. They were broken off on account of unbelief, but you stand on account of belief. So do not become arrogant, but be afraid. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen but God’s kindness toward you, if you continue in his kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. And even those of Israel, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again. For if you have been cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these natural branches be grafted back into their own olive tree.

I want you to understand this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not claim to be wiser than you are: a hardening has come upon part of Israel until the full number of the gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written

“Out of Zion will come the Deliverer;
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob.
And this is my covenant with them,
when I take away their sins
.”

As regards the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but as regards election they are beloved for the sake of their ancestors, for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. Just as you were once disobedient to God but have now received mercy because of their disobedience, so also they have now been disobedient in order that, by the mercy shown to you, they also may now receive mercy. For God has imprisoned all in disobedience so that he may be merciful to all.

O the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!

“For who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”
“Or who has given a gift to him,
to receive a gift in return?”
For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever. Amen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your writing "Trouble is, they try to impose their law on others, which further separates them from the Creator, who has the key to eternal life with Him. Since they horribly and deliberately killed the prophets, the disciples, and the Messiah, their only future is with the opposer. And they want everyone to follow them! Satan is continually active, even seeking to deceive Christians away from the Lord" is contrary to Scripture.

Their future is clearly with God, not the opposer. There have been some Jews, especially during Jesus' time on earth and the time of the apostles, who clearly opposed both the Lord and His followers, but never forget that the first followers of Christ, a.k.a, the early church, were all Jews. (Gentiles came in later). And the entire Bible, both Old and New Testaments, was written by Jews (with the sole exception of Luke).

Anyway, may God's peace be with you. Pray for His people -- all of them, including the Jews.
We are not going to fall out over this, and it will take a long time, but one word stood out from the rest, and that was the word remnant and not nation. There is a difference, as you know, so are you saying all Jews be with Jesus in glory, or will it be the remnant?

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back