Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

guilty or not guilty

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

kami_no_ko

this game you ask a question. the next person has answer guilty or not guilty once he/she answer they leave a question for the next person to answer guilty or not guilty and so forth so i'll get the ball rolling.

ever crashed a car before due to drunk driving?

guilty or not guilty?

not guilty! but i did ran off the road once trying to get out my ringing cellphone. ever got caught cheating in a game but denied even though they know it was you? guilty or not guilty?

not guilty
Have you called out from work saying your sick but are really fine?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Not guilty. In the same vein, has a guy bigger than you ever started a fight with you or yours and against all odds, you rose up, and were able to defeat the bigger man?

Guilty. But I was like ten years old. That dude was lucky that happened before I started my Karate carreer. :lol

Ever used public transport without buying a ticket?

Not guilty. I have a monthly pass that I use to ride the bus, so I don't have to worry about it :)

Have you ever blamed someone else for something bad that you did?

Probably guilty. I don't remember any particular event, but I can't imagine I NEVER did that sort of thing.

Have you ever laughed at a blasphemous joke?

Yeah, guilty, every time when I'm on duty to count and document the church service collection after the service. I'm tempted every time. :oops But I never stole from the collection, since it's money given for God's kingdom.

Have you ever fallen asleep during a sermon?

Not guilty. Church is way too interesting for that. Learning more, or perceiving where the message is wrong, and the worship music!
... and the uncomfortable chairs! :lol

Since walking with the Lord, have you ever consciously sinned with the thought, oh but it is a little sin and not a big deal?
No. I always knew the sin I was about to commit would be a big deal, but I would be forgiven afterwards.

Have you ever been mentionned in a sermon in your church? Like as an example or because you were part of a story the pastor is recounting in order to get a point across?

Not guilty. Church is way too interesting for that. Learning more, or perceiving where the message is wrong, and the worship music!
... and the uncomfortable chairs! :lol

Since walking with the Lord, have you ever consciously sinned with the thought, oh but it is a little sin and not a big deal?
No. I always knew the sin I was about to commit would be a big deal, but I would be forgiven afterwards.

Have you ever been mentionned in a sermon in your church? Like as an example or because you were part of a story the pastor is recounting in order to get a point across?

For Sure when your Dads the pastor that is just life guilty! :)

Guilty of a no show for a date? guilty..:sad

ever keep the change when you knew the amount was wrong?

ave you ever ditched out on a date and left someone waiting because you had a bad feeling about it?
Guilty. But normally I'd drop the person a message so at least s/he won't be waiting.
Why am I guilty of everything you ask. :sad

Have you ever worn pink?

Not guilty. Looks good on girls though!
Ugh. No it doesn't. :lol

have you ever played sick so you didn't have to go to church?
I'm living alone and it's my choice whether I go to church or not, so who should I want to fool? Myself? God?
So not guilty.

Have you ever called in sick to your work so you could have an extra day off?

Not guilty. Not because I gave it back or so, but because I never happened to find a wallet with money in it. :sad

Have you ever dreamt about saving the world and becoming famous because of that?

Guilty of theft in the past - no sense in pondering on that old self..

Have you ever rented something and did not take it back? Movies, clothes, books etc.

Hehe, totally guilty. Most of my books are "rented" from friends. On the other hands a number of my books are on a permanent rent at someone else's place.
I have a number of coffee cups from my church, I rented them when I had to leave after church volunteer work, but still had a lot of coffee left to drink, so I just took the full cup of coffee with me, always promising to God, my church and myself to return the cup the next day. Ehhh it's actually good I forget to return them, because otherwise I wouldn't have nearly enough cups for everyone when hosting my 12 people cell group.

Ever got fined for speeding or illegal parking?

Guilty - I just got a speeding ticket for going 4 mph over the posted speed. When in court, the State said well, "the officer was being generous to you because you have a CDL, you were going much faster than that". The fact was I was not going faster than that, they couldn't believe an officer pulled me over going just 4 mph over -shrugs- so I could have set a trial by jury (up 6 months later), or just pay the $80 fine.. I just paid the fine and left it alone!

Have you ever lied to your boss about calling into work for a reason that was unrelated to the REAL reason why you were calling in for?

Not guilty - I don't gossip about people, actually I try to avoid it at all cost

Have you ever lost one sock in the dryer, and you know that they were all there at the beginning?

Guilty. Or actually my washing machine/ dryer are guilty. :gah
Most of my socks are now like me: single. :lol

Have you ever started a thread in a forum for the sole purpose of trolling?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back