Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Healing and visions?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
No, I speak to you as if you do have that relationship and knowledge. I could not have this conversation with many others. We should not be concerned what others think of us anyway. When folks post back to me with some of the most consulted doctrines, they have no idea they ought to be learning, and not caught in there own ignorance. I feel exactly what your saying.

So thanking the Lord for something he said as his word is truth, despite the physical evidence to the contrary. Is someone that believes what God said, and has faith that his word would never return void, but cause what he said to line up those fact with truth.

I have no question about God's will concerning healing. I question my own ability to hold on to everything like I once did though. What I really believe comes out in my writing, comes out in my speech, comes out in how I respond. Things that come out don't always line up with what God said though.

I have to remind myself that if I desire something, it's time to meditate again on the same things and remove that junk that crept in. Patience tries God's faithfulness. Many start off strong but as time goes their faith no longer focuses as strong on that hope.

So, what would you tell someone to help them if they were believing God for rent money, but told you they don't have it yet. They claim they are believing strong, know what God promised, but say I have yet to receive it?

We pray anything according to his will, we have confidence that he heard us, and if he herd us we have the very petition we desired of him. It's a done deal.

How would you help this person? They claimed they believe, but they say they yet have received the money for the rent.

Your last statement: How would you help this person? They claimed they believe, but they say they yet have received the money for the rent.
I would tell them Gods timing is always perfect if we have faith and patience to wait till His midnight hour. It could be that my midnight hour has not yet come as God may be teaching me endurance. IDK.

It's funny (not Ha Ha funny) that you would use rent money as an example for there were a few times in our own life that we had no rent money, but at that midnight hour God always came through for us by using others to help us. I also believe God uses doctors to help heal us as He works through them even if they are unaware that He does. I may be wrong and I know you will disagree with this, but I feel like my arthritis (even though I know God does not want us to be sick) is being used as a witness and testimony to others that no matter what your body feels it can never separate me from the love of Christ, Romans 8:35-39. I would think Job would be a great example of this. I still work within His ministry as He leads me and since I can no longer work a secular job I can give 100% of my time to Him and that is a great blessing to me to be able to do so. Like I said, I might have arthritis, but it doesn't have me nor does it define who I am in Christ.

Back