Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Healthy 12-year-old girl dies shortly after receiving HPV vaccine

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I don't see why. There's a difference. Retardation is a slowness of growth. My uncle is in his 50s I think now, and it's better than saying he's like a 2 year old. He never knew how to talk. People for some odd reason need to be politically correct with anything. Walk through a high school. You'll see how much "mentally challenged" is used to insult people. Connotation is key. That would be like me getting offended at the term Asperger's. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome which makes it difficult to socialize and make friends. Retarded is in medical dictionaries.
Call them what you want to call them.It sounds like you are going to go back and forth because you think you are right.

Why is a 12 year old getting an STD vaccine?

Texas tried to make it a law that all girls that age had to get one and then a girl about the same age died. This was several years ago. I hadn't heard anything about it in a long time and had forgotten about it. Preventive measures they call it, like it's measles or something you can inadvertently caught. :angry3

3959728201_treehugger3_xlarge.jpeg

Cute, a tree that hugs the tree hugger.

Texas tried to make it a law that all girls that age had to get one and then a girl about the same age died. This was several years ago. I hadn't heard anything about it in a long time and had forgotten about it. Preventive measures they call it, like it's measles or something you can inadvertently caught. :angry3

A testament to the morals of today's society.

We'd have less deaths, autism, money-hungry doctors, and a lot. There are so many natural cures that could replace vaccines.
ever really wonder why familes had so many kids. oh I know the answer as well my grandpa 1907-1991 had this to see because to or three would DIE from diseases. ie tb, diphtheria and also other things like measles by the age of two. he was one of nine. only six lived.he had diphtheria at the age of three and wasn't expected to live.

http://www.thinktwice.com/aluminum.pdf

I would encourage anyone who doesn't question the safety of vaccines to do more research. I've spent hours on this subject and continue to do so. I think our babies and children deserve better than what the cdc, FDA and big pharma are doing. It's disgusting really.

Please read the page I linked to and fact check it for yourself. It takes time but this is a serious issue.

One thing that turns me off is hearing about herd immunity from adults who don't care enough to go get tested themselves to make sure they still have immunity from their last shots, as the cdc even says they can last as little as a couple years in some people. If herd immunity is really an issue for anyone they would stay on top of their own shots to "protect the children". How many of you made sure to get your flu shot, your dtap, your mmr, before you went to visit a new baby or be around kids in general.

Our bodies are amazing things. I know someone who cured their cancer with a raw diet. I've seen people heal cavities that have grown to the size of about 1/3 of the tooth with oil pulling, supplements and a high mineral diet. People have cured all kinda of things with high doses of vitamin c.

Don't just do research on vaccines, though. Research the pharmaceutical industry in general. The corruption is rampant.

We'd have less deaths,
Wrong, thanks to Antivax propaganda and ignorance, many parents avoided the MMR vaccine and due to this there was a massive resurgence of you guessed it. MEASLES and MUMPS! Hundreds of Children died. We almost had the Measles, Mumps, and Rubella wiped out. Now they are a real threat again to our children. What exactly are you basing your claim that there would be less death on?

There is zero evidence that vaccines have anything to do with the very complex mental disorder that is called autism. Psychologists and Nuerologists barely understand the full spectrum of Autism, let alone all the factors that could possibly cause it. The only paper that had any kind of link was found out to be a fraud. Especially since the sample group was only 9 children ( when usually a sample group is around a couple hundred), and that a few of the children already had signs of Autism.

money-hungry doctors,
The biggest irony of this statement is that ex Dr. Wakefield, the man who started this whole antivax craze, set out purposely to defame the MMR vaccine in order to get it off the market so his company could sell kits to treat Measles, Mumps, and Rubella, and to cash in on his very own vaccine that he patented before any studies were done.

There are so many natural cures that could replace vaccines.
Sorry "natural cures" is a buzzword. There is technically no such thing. Mainly because all these cures have to be unnaturally adapted to be the most effective. All medication is based on natural reactions and principles.

Medicine is based out of Biology and Chemistry. These fields help pharmacology to develop medication that works to the best of our understanding of Human biochemistry. Its not always going to be perfect.

People, for the sake of your children, get them vaccinated. Also get your flew shots.

Ah, the other "Dr". This Neil likes to play on people's ignorance of Chemistry. He makes a big deal about mercury in vaccines. However Neil fails to point out a very basic concept most of us learn the first weak of Chemistry. An element that is part of a chemical bond does not have the same properties as the element by itself. The mercury in the vaccine does not have the same traits aspure mercury that is highly reactive to our biochemistry because its similar to Oxygen and likes to bond with Hydrogen and Carbon. This messes with our body because it takes the oxygen, Carbon, and Hydrogen atoms away from much need metabolic processes. The Mercury in the vaccines Neil is attacking has already bonded with other elements and won't be a problem.

As I mentioned, the Antivax propaganda focuses on the general populace's ignorance of Chemistry and Biology.

I would encourage anyone who doesn't question the safety of vaccines to do more research. I've spent hours on this subject and continue to do so. I think our babies and children deserve better than what the cdc, FDA and big pharma are doing. It's disgusting really.
Were any of these hours of study spent studying Pharmacology, Virology, or Chemistry?

Please read the page I linked to and fact check it for yourself. It takes time but this is a serious issue.
I would recommend that people save a lot of time and just read this basic wiki article on chemical bonding. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_bond

One thing that turns me off is hearing about herd immunity from adults who don't care enough to go get tested themselves to make sure they still have immunity from their last shots, as the cdc even says they can last as little as a couple years in some people. If herd immunity is really an issue for anyone they would stay on top of their own shots to "protect the children". How many of you made sure to get your flu shot, your dtap, your mmr, before you went to visit a new baby or be around kids in general.
I have all my vaccines and I also have family that have worked in the nursing and medical fields long enough to see what happens when people ignore their vaccines. Especially since I have a mother that works in a retirement facility as a DON who has seen several cases of preventable diseases that were caused by people not getting their vaccinations. I also have friends who are nurses in hospitals. Guess how many children they have seen die of Measles due to not being vaccinated.

Our bodies are amazing things. I know someone who cured their cancer with a raw diet. I've seen people heal cavities that have grown to the size of about 1/3 of the tooth with oil pulling, supplements and a high mineral diet. People have cured all kinda of things with high doses of vitamin c.
Since these are annecdotes I'm pretty sure there are a lot of factors you are not either aware of or sharing. The Human body is capable of healing itself from a lot of damage. However, its usually not just one thing that heals the body. Usually its a combination of a healthy lifestyle, catching diseases early, a positive attitude, and medicine. Very rarely is it just one of these things alone. Also be careful about telling people to take supplements without consulting a trained doctor. Everything has a toxicity level. Including Vitamins. If you digest way to much of a specific vitamin, the body will either dispose of the excess, or react negatively to it.

To much Vitamin C can actually cause symptoms of scurvy, diarrhea, fever, and immune system problems.

Don't just do research on vaccines, though. Research the pharmaceutical industry in general. The corruption is rampant.
Be wary of corruption, but be aware that if you don't have a basic understanding of pharmacology, chemistry, biology, and Virology, a lot of the information will look like word salad or be way over your head.

A child rendered a vegetable by vaccine is worse.
First, what is the evidence that it was the vaccine? What did the autopsy say? Second, are aware of how many Children died and still are dieing due to people avoiding the MMR vaccine? Are you aware of the number of people who die every year from the flu from avoiding the vaccines?

Are you also aware that the rate of Chilldren and adults being diagnosed with Autism has not slowed down, even after the massive decline in people getting vaccinated?

This is what I meant by propaganda. That article doesn't give a sound basis for how the vaccines cause the retardation. The article lists 4 cases and is mostly a political piece about Michelle Bachman. What the article is also heavily based in anecdote. We don't' see evidence from Autopsies, from actual doctors that specialize in the field, or even a toxicology report. We just get a story from a parent or family member.

It is horrible when children and adults come down with mental issues or something goes wrong. However, these stories don't actually confirm that it was the vaccine that caused it. Notice that the article lists 4 cases. You are aware that thousands, if not millions, of people get these vaccines every year? If the HPV vaccine causes mental retardation, it is a very rare situation and probably has more factors surrounding it then simply the vaccine. Also, what about the hundreds of people that were saved from Sterility and death due to the positives of the vaccine?

Why is a 12 year old getting an STD vaccine?
Its actually because a mother can pass the virus onto their children and the child might not show symptoms until later in life. People can also be resistant to the virus and carry it all their lives and not show symptoms, but still spread the virus. Its actually very similar to herpes because you can carry herpes and never know it and still pass it on with something as innocent as a kiss.

If you ever want to feel clean again, never look into virology.

Its actually because a mother can pass the virus onto their children and the child might not show symptoms until later in life. People can also be resistant to the virus and carry it all their lives and not show symptoms, but still spread the virus. Its actually very similar to herpes because you can carry herpes and never know it and still pass it on with something as innocent as a kiss.

If you ever want to feel clean again, never look into virology.

She's only 12.

Back