Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

If God Loved everyone !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
God’s deep truth are heard by individuals (singular) not by systems of religions (plural ears). Hearing is not with natural ears, carnal ears, or even religious ears. The vast majority if man kind have not been called, so they cannot hear, or see the spiritual.

The elect are those who hear; (which are not all believers, I am not even considering those who that God has not called yet) the word “hear†is mentioned 46 times in the Book of Revelation. Hear singular; not plural; notice the word over comer is so often used with the word hear singular. The word see is mentioned 22 times and this has nothing to do with natural hearing and seeing,

Revelation 1:3
Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Revelation 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
Revelation 2:11
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:17
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 2:29
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 3:3
Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Revelation 3:6
Revelation 3:13

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:22
Revelation 3:21-22 (in Context) Revelation 3 (Whole Chapter)

The elect of God are not all believers. The elect of God our the overcomers; only those see and hear what the spirit is saying to the out called. They are a far cry from the vast majority of believers who think because they are simply believing because they are the elect.

Orion said:
savedbygrace57 said:
Orion said:
them is death unto death..

Do you believe that there are people who believe themselves to "be saved", when [according to your beliefs] they are not? If so, why?

Yes, there are people who believe themselves to be saved, and I don't see it of them, because they don't believe the Truth that I preach.. If they were of God, if they were of God, they would know what I preach is of God..

What is your opinion of these [and I underlined them in your post] who differ from your opinion/doctrine, . . . yet they firmly believe that they ARE saved, . . . love god, and believe they have received their doctrine via the holy spirit, thus feel that they have interpreted the bible correctly?

No one can believe until God draws them.

They are dead in trustpasses and sin, they have no spiritual ears to hear. When was the last time you saw a dead man hear something. THEY ARE DEAD.

This this so much more true with a spiritual dead man who cannot hera or see God. Do you hear or see God? Or do you hear or see what your religion tells you?

savedbygrace57 said:
glory:

and then for those to whom the message will be preached.

Not just to whom the message is preached, but to them that shall believe !

Jn 17:

20Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Genesis 32:12And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.

Genesis 22:16-18 (King James Version)
16And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
17That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
18And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

How many millions of grains of sand can you put in your two hands at the sea shore; how many stars can you count on a cold winter day; and that only the ones you can see. Just think how many grains of sand in a dump truck?

benoi:

Genesis 32:12And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.

Thats just a expression to denote a great or large number, for the same expression is used here !

gen 41:49

And Joseph gathered corn as the sand of the sea, very much, until he left numbering; for it was without number.

But this does not Joseph gathered corn from all over the known world does it ? of course not..in fact in comparison with corn all over the world, what Joseph collected would probably be a small amount..

Again Joshua 11:4

And they went out, they and all their hosts with them, much people, even as the sand that is upon the sea shore in multitude, with horses and chariots very many.

Again the expression is used to merely denote much people..

Judges 7:12

And the Midianites and the Amalekites and all the children of the east lay along in the valley like grasshoppers for multitude; and their camels were without number, as the sand by the sea side for multitude

So how many camels do you suppose are meant here ? a couple of trillion ? lol..

1 kings 4:20

Judah and Israel were many, as the sand which is by the sea in multitude, eating and drinking, and making merry.

Again how many do you suppose was here meant ?

Only few will be saved friend..Gods flock is small in the world..

Back