Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study If people were vegetarian would the world be a more peaceful loving place?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
His written word proves you false and deceived.
Never mind I was told not to talk to you people as good advise. If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all. I don't want to talk to bad Christians that will deny God and talk all that rubbish. I am not deceived. I am smarter than the average bear. You should know that many pictures of God look exactly like Zeus. He is painted on the stained glass at churches. Do you actually want to deny him and throw him out. He told me he doesn't feel welcome at church and neither do I. The bible does not deny Zeus. Jesus actually confessed his name before he died. He said el, el, something something. El is a Hebrew word for God and El is elohim a name for God and yes elohim is another name for Zeus. Paul did not deny Zeus at the beginning of Romans he confessed the Greek religion and included them with the Jews and said they are faith from faith. Both very similar religions. Paul told the Greeks just don't worship God as a statue ( according to the KJV ) newer translations sound Luke they deny him. I don't agree with what those Jews said about me and heavenly father. They didn't fully understand the Greek faith. And even back then y'all were calling me a wretch. I guess people have a problem sometimes trusting God and accepting who he is.

Never mind I was told not to talk to you people as good advise. If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all. I don't want to talk to bad Christians that will deny God and talk all that rubbish. I am not deceived. I am smarter than the average bear. You should know that many pictures of God look exactly like Zeus. He is painted on the stained glass at churches. Do you actually want to deny him and throw him out. He told me he doesn't feel welcome at church and neither do I. The bible does not deny Zeus. Jesus actually confessed his name before he died. He said el, el, something something. El is a Hebrew word for God and El is elohim a name for God and yes elohim is another name for Zeus. Paul did not deny Zeus at the beginning of Romans he confessed the Greek religion and included them with the Jews and said they are faith from faith. Both very similar religions. Paul told the Greeks just don't worship God as a statue ( according to the KJV ) newer translations sound Luke they deny him. I don't agree with what those Jews said about me and heavenly father. They didn't fully understand the Greek faith. And even back then y'all were calling me a wretch. I guess people have a problem sometimes trusting God and accepting who he is.
In the book of Maccabees the Jews said that Zeus was like pollution in the temple and they called me a wretch. That's bad mouth talk and not true. They didnt want to accept things they didn't understand or know about just like yall

In the book of Maccabees the Jews said that Zeus was like pollution in the temple and they called me a wretch. That's bad mouth talk and not true. They didnt want to accept things they didn't understand or know about just like yall
At one time the city of Jerusalem was called the city of Zeus. And that city is God's city. God wouldn't allow a false God's name for his city. Have some faith in the man for goodness sake. Really if you don't believe that he is God you actually don't believe in God.

Just because in the beginning God said only eat plants do you think all people actually obeyed him? They probably eat meat anyway. And that probably caused the hate according to that proverbs verse I first mentioned.
Where did He say to only eat plants?

I'm not sure why Jesus would go against God's word in the old testament. And I don't understand why y'all don't trust this bible verse.

Proverbs 15:17
Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, Than a fatted calf with hatred

Jesus does not always agree with God. Jesus actually told me wants that God wants to destroy the world but Jesus wants it to continue. He actually did not want to go to the cross but he said your will be done not mine. He said the angels would have fought his accusers to prevent him from going to the cross. So it sounds you all disagree with what proverbs 15:17 is saying. And remember Jesus did say that he is not good only God is good. You can disagree with God's word in the old testament if you wish. I don't always agree with the new testament. Really I don't even get too much into the holy bible. It actually does have some flaws. Because of false scribes and false translators. I don't like how Christians will disagree with the bible. They just find another verse that sounds like it conflicts with that verse and argue about it. I don't like that at all. I wrote my own little children's bible that I prayed God would use me to write. And it does not cause any conflict.
Better is a dinner of fatted calf where love is, than veggies with hatred.
Both "sayings" make the same point.

Did eating meat make people filled with hate and bring upon themselves the great flood. Afterwards God gave the go ahead to eat meat
Jesus said
Matthew 15:11
  1. Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Polygamy exemplified by Lamech created a violent competitive culture of ever increasing evil. Men of ever increasing evil ruled until the entire earth was filled with sin. The earth entered a permanent unchangeable state of sin. The world was ready to be judged

That condition of permanent sin brought the flood

Where did He say to only eat plants?
Pretty much in this scripture. But after the flood he gave the OK for eating meat

Genesis 1:29
[29]And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

But he did not say thou shall not eat meat. He didn't mention eating meat at all so there was not an approval for it.

After the flood God said don't eat unclean meats like pork and what not.

Pretty much in this scripture. But after the flood he gave the OK for eating meat

Genesis 1:29
[29]And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

But he did not say thou shall not eat meat. He didn't mention eating meat at all so there was not an approval for it.

After the flood God said don't eat unclean meats like pork and what not.
I see your point.
But I don't see a command to not eat things other than the herb bearing seed.
In fact, God didn't even mention vegetables either.
Just herbs and fruit.
Now you can be as anti-veg' as you are anti-meat eating !

The days of the Pharisee are over.
Eat whatever you want, giving thanks unto God in the name of Jesus Christ.

I see your point.
But I don't see a command to not eat things other than the herb bearing seed.
In fact, God didn't even mention vegetables either.
Just herbs and fruit.
Now you can be as anti-veg' as you are anti-meat eating !

The days of the Pharisee are over.
Eat whatever you want, giving thanks unto God in the name of Jesus Christ.
When it says herbs it also means vegetables. That's the kjv. God does word does not change. There is a verse else where in the bible that says don't join in with those that eat a lot of meat and get drunk..

This verse of scripture in proverbs had me believe that it is probably not a good idea to eat meat.

[17]Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.

The bible does not say that Cain was a vegetarian. I don't know why y'all are calling me wrong. And y'all are making up bible verses. Stuff that isn't even in there.

Have you never read Genesis 4, we're ain't brought a sacrifice of plants.
Following this he murdered his brother.

He offered a sacrifice of the produce of his farm, it is reasonable to assume that he offered the best that he had and that he was a vegetarian.

Have you never read Genesis 4, we're ain't brought a sacrifice of plants.
Following this he murdered his brother.

He offered a sacrifice of the produce of his farm, it is reasonable to assume that he offered the best that he had and that he was a vegetarian.
Just because he grew plants it does not say that's all he ate.

I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and the only way to God the Father. But I also believe in the holy trinity. Father, son, holy ghost. They agree as one. Kind of like a tree with three trunks sharing the same root and the 3 forms of water
You did not answer the question specifically.

I will rephrase.

Is Jesus Christ God in the flesh?

Yes or No?

When it says herbs it also means vegetables.
I am glad you know what God "means".
But if it isn't written, you are only hoping.
That's the kjv. God does word does not change. There is a verse else where in the bible that says don't join in with those that eat a lot of meat and get drunk..
Where?
This verse of scripture in proverbs had me believe that it is probably not a good idea to eat meat.
[17]Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.
It isn't a good idea to eat anything with folks who hate.

You did not answer the question specifically.

I will rephrase.

Is Jesus Christ God in the flesh?

Yes or No?
now you are changing the question.

Yes Jesus is God in the flesh. In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God

Jesus is the word of God. and the word was made flesh

but God the father himself can also manifest is own personal image in the flesh. Likewise also the holy ghost

Plus I did not say only trust me. Why are you punting words in my mouth?
I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. Many are showing you the scriptures, but yet you ignore the discussions with you making everything one sided so I am done with this thread as you do not want to discuss, but to sell your book. You have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back