Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study If people were vegetarian would the world be a more peaceful loving place?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even find a church where I feel welcome. They can be very judgemental and say mean things even blasphemous. I kind of gave up on church
I haven't found another Church since my husband and I moved. Church is not four walls, but the gathering together of the body of Christ with He being the head of the body. It's up to each one of us to search out truth for ourself as we allow the Holy Spirit teach us and Spiritually discern what others teach us. I see CF as my Church family within the body of believers in Christ and have learned so much by others here that have a greater Spiritual knowledge then I have , but yet none of us could ever exhaust the teachings that are found in the word of God.

You will see that we are a very diverse group of people here and we need to respect the views and theologies of others, even if we do not disagree. We discuss the things we do not agree with as we are doing with you. No one is judging you or putting you down, but trying to discuss with you as that is what forums are for. There is no right or wrong, but only that of how each of us understand the scriptures. If that is going to hurt your feelings or make you angry that not everyone is going to agree with you then maybe this forum is not the right place for you. If you can not respect us then how are we to respect you.

I haven't found another Church since my husband and I moved. Church is not four walls, but the gathering together of the body of Christ with He being the head of the body. It's up to each one of us to search out truth for ourself as we allow the Holy Spirit teach us and Spiritually discern what others teach us. I see CF as my Church family within the body of believers in Christ and have learned so much by others here that have a greater Spiritual knowledge then I have , but yet none of us could ever exhaust the teachings that are found in the word of God.

You will see that we are a very diverse group of people here and we need to respect the views and theologies of others, even if we do not disagree. We discuss the things we do not agree with as we are doing with you. No one is judging you or putting you down, but trying to discuss with you as that is what forums are for. There is no right or wrong, but only that of how each of us understand the scriptures. If that is going to hurt your feelings or make you angry that not everyone is going to agree with you then maybe this forum is not the right place for you. If you can not respect us then how are we to respect you.
No I'm sorry but I was not angry at all. I was probably a little frustrated because it didn't seem like people were seeing the scripture like how I was looking at it. Then they were saying your wrong and I'm right and you were judging my heart and spirit. I am a spiritual person. I am christian. I no longer live a carnal nature. That was not nice of you to say that and really you should say sorry. It seems like there is usually always atleast two ways of looking at things and people need to love and accept each other and respect one another's beliefs. I don't knock a persons beliefs that is wrong and I don't unfairly judge others. I have my own walk with God. Only God can truly judge me. He did not give me a bad judgement and Jesus said I have done no man any wrong. I pray for peace on earth and deep down I want the world to be a better place. I love everyone.

Love, Jason

No I'm sorry but I was not angry at all. I was probably a little frustrated because it didn't seem like people were seeing the scripture like how I was looking at it. Then they were saying your wrong and I'm right and you were judging my heart and spirit. I am a spiritual person. I am christian. I no longer live a carnal nature. That was not nice of you to say that and really you should say sorry. It seems like there is usually always atleast two ways of looking at things and people need to love and accept each other and respect one another's beliefs. I don't knock a persons beliefs that is wrong and I don't unfairly judge others. I have my own walk with God. Only God can truly judge me. He did not give me a bad judgement and Jesus said I have done no man any wrong. I pray for peace on earth and deep down I want the world to be a better place. I love everyone.

Love, Jason
I never said you were angry and I am sorry, but never said anything bad about you. Not everyone is going to agree with everyone and that is why we discuss and ask others questions. I do love you as a brother in Christ and I do respect your views and theologies even though I do not agree with them, but when a Christian says that the word of God is in error then that is actually calling God a false teacher. When you start picking apart the Bible calling the writings that God gave to the Prophets and Apostles to right that is actually blasphemy against His Holy Spirit whether you know it or not as I only wanted to point that out to you. What do you expect us to think telling us to only believe what you have written in your book. I am not putting you down, but trying to reflect back to you the things you have said in this thread. I am not judging you or how you walk with the Lord because that is between you and Him. Only God can judge.

I never said you were angry and I am sorry, but never said anything bad about you. Not everyone is going to agree with everyone and that is why we discuss and ask others questions. I do love you as a brother in Christ and I do respect your views and theologies even though I do not agree with them, but when a Christian says that the word of God is in error then that is actually calling God a false teacher. When you start picking apart the Bible calling the writings that God gave to the Prophets and Apostles to right that is actually blasphemy against His Holy Spirit whether you know it or not as I only wanted to point that out to you. What do you expect us to think telling us to only believe what you have written in your book. I am not putting you down, but trying to reflect back to you the things you have said in this thread. I am not judging you or how you walk with the Lord because that is between you and Him. Only God can judge.
Really I was quoting a verse from a bible that said that the scribes were writing down false things and translators dont always get thingd write. I didnt blasphemy the holy spirit or the prophet that said that was also blaspheming the holy spirit. sometimes there are a conflicting verses in the bible and they may need to be explained further.

Jeremiah 8:8-9
[8]How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
[9]The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?

Really I was quoting a verse from a bible that said that the scribes were writing down false things and translators dont always get thingd write. I didnt blasphemy the holy spirit or the prophet that said that was also blaspheming the holy spirit. sometimes there are a conflicting verses in the bible and they may need to be explained further.

Jeremiah 8:8-9
[8]How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
[9]The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?
The scribes you speak of are the Prophets and the Apostles and I never said that you have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit. When you are teaching scripture you need the full context as one verse usually does not stand on it's own, but in some parts does.

Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

In your OP you try to prove what one scripture says to you, but as you have seen many of us have given you the full context of all those scriptures you gave and saying the Bible can not be trusted, but yet telling everyone to buy your book and believe only what you say. In my book that is very arrogant and prideful.

The scribes you speak of are the Prophets and the Apostles and I never said that you have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit. When you are teaching scripture you need the full context as one verse usually does not stand on it's own, but in some parts does.

Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

In your OP you try to prove what one scripture says to you, but as you have seen many of us have given you the full context of all those scriptures you gave and saying the Bible can not be trusted, but yet telling everyone to buy your book and believe only what you say. In my book that is very arrogant and prideful.
My goodness gracious. Why are you accusing me of doing something and then say that you didn't say that? And I am not being arrogant or prideful. That does seem heart breaking that someone would give that a thumbs up? Don't you also try to get your point across without some of the whole context? Not all the scribes were prophets or apostles. I was talking about just scribes copying texts of the bible. I think sometimes prophets would try to get their word in there because of something that could of got messed up. And seriously. Even Jesus said that God did not say an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth but love one another. That is an example of some of the scribes and he did kind of argue with them about certain things.

Maybe you should have a little trust in me. And I did not say buy my book. You can read it for free. I did give a link of where you can buy it for a small or decent price as a real book but that's because you have to have a price at the book store. A bible you can get for free can be like 35$ at the book store. And truth is supposed to be free. I'm sorry if there is some kind of misunderstanding

The sad thing about all this is I talk to God on a personal level. I speak to him in prayers. He answers me in my sleep and I talk with him as the thunder. He said he wants to destroy this world. He said he does not like these people at all. He actually said extremely loud I hate these people, how dare they say I am wrong. He loves me and and if you say I am wrong you are calling him wrong. And the heavenly father Zeus almighty is not wrong or false. He is true. Someday you will have to kneel before him and be judged by him. The truth is I am God Jehovah. I am the holy ghost and everyone has done me wrong. I will have my day whether you like it or not. That may sound a little prideful but that is the truth. I have faith in myself and heavenly father and Jesus they are on my side. Go against me if you really want to. I really don't like y'all speaking against me and accusing me and calling me wrong all the time and then approving that. Get a life. y'all need Jesus

The sad thing about all this is I talk to God on a personal level. I speak to him in prayers. He answers me in my sleep and I talk with him as the thunder. He said he wants to destroy this world. He said he does not like these people at all. He actually said extremely loud I hate these people, how dare they say I am wrong. He loves me and and if you say I am wrong you are calling him wrong. And the heavenly father Zeus almighty is not wrong or false. He is true. Someday you will have to kneel before him and be judged by him. The truth is I am God Jehovah. I am the holy ghost and everyone has done me wrong. I will have my day whether you like it or not. That may sound a little prideful but that is the truth. I have faith in myself and heavenly father and Jesus they are on my side. Go against me if you really want to. I really don't like y'all speaking against me and accusing me and calling me wrong all the time and then approving that. Get a life. y'all need Jesus
Zeus?

You are self-deceived.

I will pray for you.

No one is accusing you of anything, why and what would you feel that you are being accused of?
This is all going in vain and a waste of my time. You said that what I said was actually blasphemy of the holy spirit. I told you that you MAY have done that. And the list goes on calling me arrogant prideful wrong .... This is getting to be too much for me. I don't know why I have these problems with Christians. I think it is a lack of trust and faith or misinterpreting things. It really is sad that very few people have faith in me. Only probably 4 or more people may be protected from the destruction of this world. God told me that the end of the world may be around the corner and if it doesn't happen soon it could be in a long time. The destruction of the world is terrible and very serious. He showed me in a dream. Aliens may invade a large portion of America with horizontal and vertical lines across the country as states. A few states are saved remaining in a paradox. Two massive earthquakes against tectonic plates extremely quake together in the middle of Texas. A large volcanic blast opens up and a very very large tornado collides with it making a massive fiery hurricane tornado spewing fire and brimstone. The storms covers the whole world and you cannot escape it and demons come out. The end

This is all going in vain and a waste of my time. You said that what I said was actually blasphemy of the holy spirit. I told you that you MAY have done that. And the list goes on calling me arrogant prideful wrong .... This is getting to be too much for me. I don't know why I have these problems with Christians. I think it is a lack of trust and faith or misinterpreting things. It really is sad that very few people have faith in me. Only probably 4 or more people may be protected from the destruction of this world. God told me that the end of the world may be around the corner and if it doesn't happen soon it could be in a long time. The destruction of the world is terrible and very serious. He showed me in a dream. Aliens may invade a large portion of America with horizontal and vertical lines across the country as states. A few states are saved remaining in a paradox. Two massive earthquakes against tectonic plates extremely quake together in the middle of Texas. A large volcanic blast opens up and a very very large tornado collides with it making a massive fiery hurricane tornado spewing fire and brimstone. The storms covers the whole world and you cannot escape it and demons come out. The end
Psalms 83:12-18
[12]Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.
[13]O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.
[14]As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
[15]So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
[16]Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD.
[17]Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
[18]That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

Psalms 83:12-18
[12]Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.
[13]O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.
[14]As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
[15]So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
[16]Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD.
[17]Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
[18]That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.
What is the point of this post?

But only you ,no one else .
Even the reformed church I go to would call this bunk .

John 3 16 .

Zeus?

You are self-deceived.

I will pray for you.
That is something that you shouldn't pray about. He is not false. Zeus is Jesus' father. He would probably disagree with you and God would probably not like if you were to deny him in prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back