Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It is coming!!!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hitler was never a king with out a kingdom . For if u rule over a nation n elected or given a nation then u rule it but baghdadi wasn't given any nation neither was he elected yet he has a multitude of people who can't be numbered that serves him he has people in every nation that pledges to him for surely he is a king u can't deny tho he don't rule over any kingdom as of yet

No, I wouldn't agree with you that Baghdadi has greater influence. Why don't I? Because Baghdadi is merely another puppet who is answering to others, much as Bin Laden did.

As for the number of men under his alleged dictate, who cares? Many a time throughout history, smaller armies have over-powered much larger forces and have won the day.

Baghdadi is a murdering thug. He will answer for his behavior.

No, I wouldn't agree with you that Baghdadi has greater influence. Why don't I? Because Baghdadi is merely another puppet who is answering to others, much as Bin Laden did.

As for the number of men under his alleged dictate, who cares? Many a time throughout history, smaller armies have over-powered much larger forces and have won the day.

Baghdadi is a murdering thug. He will answer for his behavior.

Listen I agree with u baghdadi will answer for his behavior but I'm tryna show u that so far

There has not been a man who matches the description of the little horn how baghdadi does .

N the reason why I say the amount he has is because if what Joel 1(nation has come up upon my land strong and with out number) say n to prove that he is a king with out a kingdom.

Now I haven't been on this earth for long but so far I have not found heard of or researched a man who matches so much of what the scriptures say the little horn will do how baghdadi matches

Reba thinks I'm searching for anti Christ n that's not true I'm just watching to be honest with u all god willin I don't want to be here when god returns n raptures the saints that are alive

Me personally I wish I could be killed for Christ sake by the hands of isis . In my head isis n baghdadi are nothing compared to the wrath of god I would be much more afraid of the earth shaking so bad that the graves come up n the heavens rolling back like a scroll than to be beheaded or burnt to death that's just my opinion

You probably need to show your source of this information that Baghdadi started off as a king without a kingdom if you want to have any credibility. I know of no kingship for him.

Dude does baghdadi rule any nation? What nation is he president over? Or king over?

Right now he is a king with out a kingdom. Because he commands a great multitude that can't be numbered but he doesn't rule any kingdom.

Obama rules America because he is the president of it. N bibi rules Israel because he is the prime minster of it but baghdadi is not prime minister or president yet he commands a quote on quote nation state according to some people in Washington

I think you are too. Are you seriously now trying to claim that you are NOT??? :hips
I'm not searching I'm telling u who anti Christ is. There's a difference if she said I was searching back in 2014 in feb then I would agree but I know who anti Christ is so I don't need to search anymore

Baghdadi does not command a great multitude. Nor does some people in Washington recognize that he commands a 'nation state.' It can be acknowledged that Baghdadi claims to have a nation state, but that doesn't make it so. The leaders of the countries Baghdadi and his goons occupy some space would disagree with his claims as well.

Baghdadi does not command a great multitude. Nor does some people in Washington recognize that he commands a 'nation state.' It can be acknowledged that Baghdadi claims to have a nation state, but that doesn't make it so. The leaders of the countries Baghdadi and his goons occupy some space would disagree with his claims as well.
If baghdadi ordered his people to kill n find the messenger of truth would they listen to him or not?

All them who pledged to him, the thousands upon thousands that pledged to him.

Would u say I'm safe or in danger

You are in as much danger of seeing a murdering ISIS follower on your doorstep as you are to see a member of the Westboro Church on your doorstep.

That's my opinion, since you asked.

You are in as much danger of seeing a murdering ISIS follower on your doorstep as you are to see a member of the Westboro Church on your doorstep.

That's my opinion, since you asked.
Friend I wish it was so but I tell u
I'm in danger if that was to happen n isis was at my door step n the order was given by bagdadi to kill me n u no it

U may not want to believe it but whether you or I like it or not baghdadi does command a great multitude n they will do what ever he says

Last edited:
Any murdering monster can be made more of if someone wants to make much of him. His days are numbered, and he will be shown to be made of flesh and bones. He is not some all-powerful man, and should not be given the credence as such.

His crime spree is known. And he will pay the consequence.

Any murdering monster can be made more of if someone wants to make much of him. His days are numbered, and he will be shown to be made of flesh and bones. He is not some all-powerful man, and should not be given the credence as such.

His crime spree is known. And he will pay the consequence.

His days are numbered in fact that man will be one of the first to enter into hell fire for god will kill him
But never the less he won't die until all that is written of him be fulfilled.

So that's why I say isis won't go away till the world ends literally

I'm not searching I'm telling u who anti Christ is. There's a difference if she said I was searching back in 2014 in feb then I would agree but I know who anti Christ is so I don't need to search anymore

Just to be clear, who do you believe told you Baghdadi was The Antichrist?

and the thread on the folded napkin was closed? yet junk like this is allowed? i must be in a different forum

God even told me how the great earthquake is gonna be like. It's not gonna be a regular earth quake the planet literally is gonna be moving around like a deer that's being chased

This is why me personally I rather be one of the ressurected than one of them that we caught up n alive because the day of The Lord is to scary for me man.

Taking a bullet to the head or losing my head to a knife or burning alive or stoning to death is light compared to the stuff that's gone happen when jesus returns

Back