Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It is coming!!!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Isis is nothing compare to the day of god I can deal with isis I can't deal with the day of The Lord dead bodies coming out the earth . Earth moving around like a deer being chasten tornados n all that other scary stuff I can't deal with

Now you say the earth is going to jump around in space like a deer being chased by a tornado??? Seriously?

Well, as for me, I will simply read scripture and just stick to God's word as I have been doing since long before you were even born. You need to understand that every generation since Christ was crucified has had people who were absolutely sure that God Himself told them that they were the last generation. We, as Christians, are warned against following the words of every self proclaimed prophet that comes along adding stuff to the word of God.

If this guy's the antichrist, what can I do about it anyway? No one's been trying to force me to take some kind of "mark" and if they did, I'm already well aware of what scripture says about that. But so far this guy's no more of an antichrist than so many others who were proclaimed to be the antichrist by false prophets of the past. We as Christians need to look at the real word of God and steer clear of all the sensationalism based on things other than God's actual message to us found in the scriptures.

Last edited:
Themessengeroftruth This is a Christian site members are expected to be able to back their words with Scripture

Earth moving around like a deer being chasten tornados n all that other scary stuff I can't deal with

Where is the Scripture backing for your words above...
Before you decide to be snarky.. I am posting as STAFF . Making a staff request... Admin

1.3 of TOS....If a member disagrees with a Moderator's action, they are not to take their dispute public.

Themessengeroftruth This is a Christian site members are expected to be able to back their words with Scripture

Where is the Scripture backing for your words above...
Before you decide to be snarky.. I am posting as STAFF . Making a staff request... Admin

1.3 of TOS....If a member disagrees with a Moderator's action, they are not to take their dispute public.

Alright I will show scripture.

Isaiah 13

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

A roe is a small Eurasian deer

Thank you .. The post above is proper a post and the way all the postings should be... ... ADMIN

Don't thank me I'm just doin what is commanded.

But remember reba I listen to the bible a lot so a lot of times when I say things I don't really post the verse Etc but I tell u the book it's in

But I can always type what I remember in google n the verse just pops up

Please take the time to be respectful .. to His Word and to the readers..
Some of our readers are not Christians nor are they members.... People can read this site with out joining :)

And THERE was a post that I was able to learn something from!

EDITED reba

Just keep your eyes on that mark I think if u see it u will believe n live tho u might be killed for Christ sake.

But if u take it. U gone experience the day of The Lord

Last edited by a moderator:
Please take the time to be respectful .. to His Word and to the readers..
Some of our readers are not Christians nor are they members.... People can read this site with out joining :)

I'm respectful but I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna tell them the truth.

The same way I warn u all I'm gonna warn them. If they a Muslim I'm gonna tell them their fate if they don't come to repentance

I can't respect no other god except jesus because that's nt god. I'm gonna tell them there god is not god n a abomination .

The king of kings lord Jesus Christ told me.

This is how he told. Me. If u see a man that fits what the scriptures say the anti Christ will do n the little horn will do then that is him

N so far baghdadi fits

So you have interpreted the God given scriptures such that there are certain criteria for The Antichrist and Little Horn to meet. And you believe Baghdadi fits those criteria so far, but this leaves open the possibility that Baghdadi could, in the future, ultimately fail to meet all the criteria.

So you have interpreted the God given scriptures such that there are certain criteria for The Antichrist and Little Horn to meet. And you believe Baghdadi fits those criteria so far, but this leaves open the possibility that Baghdadi could, in the future, ultimately fail to meet all the criteria.

Well we will see.

Atleast by this we all watching

Now when u see a mark for baghdadi sake u will know what to do

It is impossible for anything to take my soul. Not even the worlds biggest sourcerers can cast a curse on me. There curse would turn into a blessing. In Christ nothing can take my soul.
not gonna let you delete this one...:)

Back