Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Judgement coming september 2015 to america...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
This morning I was watching a video about Gods judgement coming to America this year, this very month. God is about to send terrible judgement on the wicked. This will happen while Obama is still in office. New York and California will be wiped clean off the map by devastating floods and fires. It is time for America to wake up and be what God intended her to be. Millions will die by these events that are so very soon... about to take place. Oh Jesus, we need you. Things are about to take place that have never been nor will ever be again. If we are not right with God, we are truly in trouble!!!

It's good to take interest in Bible things. I think you find that those thinking judgement is coming on others, have also done things that could be judged if God was not so merciful. America is fine, and no worse off than the rest of the World. We have been spared time and time again the devastating things going on in other countries.

Jesus said.........

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
(Joh 12:47-48)

There is no judgement until that 6th and 7th seal is broken. People confuse giving place to the enemy and his destructive force as he came to kill, steal and destroy for God judging. God is not judging, but will in the last days.

Now Jesus said I have come that they may have life, and He came to destroy the works of the enemy. More faith in Jesus, less destruction in your life.

Less time watching movies, More time in scriptures.

Mike.

This morning I was watching a video about Gods judgement coming to America this year, this very month. God is about to send terrible judgement on the wicked. This will happen while Obama is still in office. New York and California will be wiped clean off the map by devastating floods and fires. It is time for America to wake up and be what God intended her to be. Millions will die by these events that are so very soon... about to take place. Oh Jesus, we need you. Things are about to take place that have never been nor will ever be again. If we are not right with God, we are truly in trouble!!!
Youngster, please learn this one lesson from an old, old, man in a motorized wheelchair. Coming up to '93 I was convinced that in Israel's Jubilee, fifty years after Israel was reborn and, as you can see, I made a fool of myself because I taught it everywhere I went but we are still here and '98 passed 17 years ago. Scripture, Matthew 24:36, teaches that no man knows the time. Now, as a very old connoisseur of the female form, if the avatar is a pic of you, you are a well put together young lass and such a thing of beauty should never fall into the traps of Satan, the way I did.

Please, missy, You are young enough to be my granddaughter, pretty as a New York Dime and you need to listen to the crew here, none of us will mislead you. I have lived my promised three score and ten and I am on my way to Heaven, dying of the last stage of the chemical induced MS I brought home from Vietnam. Again, please, don't let Satan make you look foolish.

It would appear this round of end-of-the-world fear mongering is coming from a book written by a mormon woman, which was published last year. There are reports that say the LDS church does support these teachings. So she has that going for her, or not, as it were.

I know what you are saying MIchelle. September appears to be a pivotal month, and shaping up if there is a shaking, it will begin soon enough. America and Canada absolutely deserve everything it gets ever since the killing of unborn was legalized, however; in God's mercy he has allowed us to continue unabated. This cannot go on forever, and God will surely not be mocked. While I will not say judgement will happen in September, it surely would not surprise me. Although as he will do in Egypt and Assyria (Isaiah 19), he may strike, but to heal. That is the heart of the Father, to bring us back to repentance. Sometimes it has to be by allowing dire circumstances to happen. The middle east is in shambles, Europe over run with refugees/infiltrators, stock markets on, or are collapsing, earthquakes on the increase, famines in various places including a whopper in California, etc. If this is the beginning of the signs of the times, lets be sober, carefully consider all claims and test it against scripture. Time will tell if what you are reading/watching will come to pass. I'll wait to evaluate and see where we are after the Feast Days are completed.

Just save time and delete this thread because nothing is going to happen this month and your going to look as foolish as a false prophet.

Just save time and delete this thread because nothing is going to happen this month and your going to look as foolish as a false prophet.
Well, this IS hurricane season. So she still has a chance for a storm to form, and she can claim that is the big catastrophe.......... even though a big storm hits everywhere every few years.

Well, this IS hurricane season. So she still has a chance for a storm to form, and she can claim that is the big catastrophe.......... even though a big storm hits everywhere every few years.
Well its not like I'm not in a flood watch.all that rain

There is another event next year. This guy said aliens told him what was going to happen, he was communicating with them through satellite code.

These people really need to give up the pipe.

There is another event next year. This guy said aliens told him what was going to happen, he was communicating with them through satellite code.

These people really need to give up the pipe.

I think I know that guy. And probably several of his relatives and friends as well. :confused2 :lol

If I had not just a nickel, but a penny for every prophet of doom to the congregation "if they didn't do X" (usually by providing money for the plate) from my charismatic days I coulda retired a long time ago.

I already know how the end will come. With a whimper, not a bang.

Don't be too quick on that "nothings going to happen this month" anything could happen this month.. Has anyone see what's been happening in Chili "Earthquakes" and more than a few in the past day or two, one could just as easily come visit the US.. If you think God is overjoyed with this nation you have another think coming..

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

tob

I'm still missing where you guys are getting that God said He was going to punish individual nations before His return.

Here's one Willie...

Psalm 9:16 The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.

17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

tob

Back