Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Judgement coming september 2015 to america...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Jesus got it right.

Many will come IN MY NAME claiming i am the christ and decieve many.

All false churches have a false christ.

I cannot see this statement as many will come claiming to be The messiah or some sort of
Christ, they only come in the name of Jesus Christ.

False prophets, false churches, false Jesus's.

You say they only come in the name of Christ?

"We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty" ...Pope Leo XIII Encyclical Letter of June 20, 1894,

tob

Do you expect to see Judas in heaven as well?

tob
Why observe only Judas in the equations of sin? In sin there is always the slave master and the flesh pawn. Same principle applies to any sin.

Luke 22:3
Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

Is it conceivable that one of the above was forgiven, the other, not?

Is it conceivable that Judas executed Gods Word, per Divine Plan?

Psalm 41
9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.
(cited also by John 13:18 regarding Judas)

and this, long before Judas was born.

Why observe only Judas in the equations of sin? In sin there is always the slave master and the flesh pawn. Same principle applies to any sin.

Luke 22:3
Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

Is it conceivable that one of the above was forgiven, the other, not?

Is it conceivable that Judas executed Gods Word, per Divine Plan?

Psalm 41
9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.
(cited also by John 13:18 regarding Judas)

and this, long before Judas was born.
Knowing the future and causing the future are two separate things.
But also knowing that God is good and does His best with us despite our failings and desperately wicked hearts is something of a comfort as well.

When we look to End Times that is the part that gives me comfort. That God is still active and living and on His Throne...and that He is Sovereign. When Gehazi was scared about the soldiers surrounding the little village God opened his eyes to see that the whole valley was filled to the hills with much more powerful forces and soldiers straining their ears for the one word command, "Sickem".

Knowing the future and causing the future are two separate things.
But also knowing that God is good and does His best with us despite our failings and desperately wicked hearts is something of a comfort as well.

Judas didn't have any choice. It was written, therefore it was done in fulfillment of same, exactly as foretold by Divine Providence. Judas couldn't have done anything else, nor could any of the other players in the Passion Drama.

Acts 4:
26 The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.
27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,
28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

It was God's Own Plan to sacrifice His Son, down to the last painstaking detail. None of the parties mentioned above could have done differently.

When we look to End Times that is the part that gives me comfort. That God is still active and living and on His Throne...and that He is Sovereign. When Gehazi was scared about the soldiers surrounding the little village God opened his eyes to see that the whole valley was filled to the hills with much more powerful forces and soldiers straining their ears for the one word command, "Sickem".

There is little doubt that the world we have IS the world God wants.

There is a promised end to this wicked age. As christians, we often overlook that it's not just a world we see with our eyes. There is also a wicked world, unseen, that is overlaid upon our flesh. That world has scriptural rules to engage as well.

The end time matters are directed to Satan and his messengers, and also the revealing of Christ, in us. This brings many interesting flavors to the table of scriptural eschatology. I do NOT believe in the physical apocalyptic scenarios that are postured by many. It will be far more fascinating. People read matters from Jesus for example, linking "thee end" to the days of Noah. I don't dispute that link, but "like" in what fashions is more of the question. Yes, we saw a flood that destroyed. But what is it that will destroy Satan and his messengers?

I might say the exact opposite of what most might see, and take that sight from Isaiah, here:

Isaiah 54:
7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.

I expect to receive the above, should said destruction of Satan and his messengers transpire while I am still here, in flesh. That is the "latter rain" that is spoken of by the Prophets. And if we understand this, that is our own "entry point" to partake of, right now.

There is nothing holding any of us back from partaking in God's Mercy and Kindness. And further, if we understand that these things of God in Christ are abhorrent to Satan and his messengers, which they are abhorred by, then we also understand the "war and the battle" that is to be waged, again, right now, as we speak. This IS the flood that will destroy them, and it will come through any person who lifts their mind and heart in faith, freely abundantly distributed by God in Christ "on the earth."

But I don't subscribe to a Pelagian viewpoint...it goes against us having free will and making us little more than robots.

But I do subscribe to many "end days" or "last days"...

As well as I subscribe to a final eschaton where the world is destroyed...and it isn't God who destroys it but mankind who does it. Revelations 11:18

Last edited:
But I don't subscribe to a Pelagian viewpoint...it goes against us having free will and making us little more than robots.
The Pelagian viewpoint is void of God's Providence. I don't subscribe to anything contrary to Divine Providence in all things.

As to man's will, it is not alone. We are all currently placed under subjection to evil thoughts and an evil conscience. God Himself has set before us and placed us in both good and evil in this world. Not one or the other, but both. And that is what we have, regardless of what "we" chose. Choosing one doesn't eliminate the other. Both are set currently, by Divine Providential orders.

Yesterdays prophecy was a meteor. Was suppose to be the end yesterday. It was called hellfire or something.

I was to lazy to tell you all yesterday.

Back