Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Mental health situation :-(

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I agree with chopper. I worked with the mentally ill for years and I can tell when demon forces are at work. Lord in the name of Jesus right now we bind those spirits and we demand that they be taken back to the depths of hell where they belong. We pray that they no longer torment our sister Claudia and that you give her rest and peace in your loving arms. In Jesus name. Amen

Hi Claudya

When I was younger I was told that I had too many emotions. What the heck does that mean anyway? I mean, who tells somebody they have too many emotions? Well, the people who don't know how to deal with deep emotions... That's who.

The way I see it, God made you just the way you are and you have a purpose. What I'm learning is that every thought can become captive to Gods word in a way that makes this world a better place. Sure, life isn't fair and its never going to be fair. Sometimes people outright suck and sometimes we are part of that problem and we make life for ourselves and others suck.

Some people make me angry and its hard not to have an emotional outbreak. But I found out that the way I react really makes me no better than the narrow minded jerk I'm angry with. Really, when I loose my temper, I'm as much of a narrow minded jerk as the one I'm angry with and even though I'm right ( I better be lol) doesn't give me the justification to make matters worse.

Every day I try to do one good thing to honor the two daughters I've lost to death. You see, I want to be part of the solution to this broken world and I don't want to add to this worlds pain. I want to heal, and in order to heal, maybe I need to learn how to heal others because there is something special that happens inside when you serve another human being with no expectation for anything in return. It just makes you feel good because you've just made this world a better place.

You see, I've experienced a lot of suffering in this world and life isn't fair. I know people who see things that aren't fair and they war against them with no concern who gets caught in the crossfire. They end up dying with heart attacks and in general die unfulfilled and miserable. You see, this world isn't our whipping boy where we get to justify our bad behavior. Rather, its a world where we have a choice to either put our focus on Jesus and make this world a better place or we can contribute to this worlds brokenness and simply leave it more broken than when we first entered the room.

I know you have some struggles, but know that you have people who believe in you, and see the good in you and your potential. Gods doing a good work in you through your suffering just as scriptures says that Jesus was perfected through suffering (Hebrews 3). You see, Jesus embraced that which was going to kill him (cross) because he knew it would bring a whole new world into existence... A better world with a better hope. Will you embrace your emotions and accept that you are wonderfully made? Will you embrace the things that will kill you so you can be set free? In other words, are you willing to go to those dark places in your life and say,... There's a better way to live and I will no longer be mastered by that which brings more suffering and pain into this world. I will die to those thoughts and be born again with Jesus as my example and hero who I want to pattern my life after.

Take care and I hope greatly for you.

Good on you Claudya, it's great to know you're keeping on top of things and I pray that you will keep beating the darkness we sometimes go through.

I fully agree with what you said about extreme emotions Vs shallowness and you know yourself you just need to control the extremity of those emotions. When you feel a situation is going to push past the point you can deal with without losing it, remove yourself from that situation if possible. If you cannot, remember that you have the support and friendship of your brothers and sisters here and most of all God's love and He will never give you more than you can bare. If he has the faith and knowledge in you, that you can bare it, you as His child must have faith and knowledge in yourself.

Keep doing everything you've done this last week and a half and you're on your way to better times Clauya.
Blessings in His holy name
Sound advice!

Mr. StoveBolts, WOW! Your post to Claudya was dynamite! It is a window into your heart! If Claudya should put into practice, what you have laid out for her, she will be a new person. I just want you to know, your words came from the Heart of God. God bless you my friend.:hug

Your words are applicable for every one in CF.net, especially for Claudya and then for me. :yes :clap

1901818_718950698176639_1473240157_n.jpg

THIS IS TRUE!!

Back