Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] More taunting etc

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It’s the upstairs unit. Happened when they were renting it out now it’s the owners relatives and…

Different people same junk. Frustrating because I’m really truly honesty not involved in anyone’s business in my community. There’s an hoa and associated drama 🎭 and…

I steer clear. My parents do too. For any number of reasons I’m not truly welcome here but…

I live here. I’ve lived here for 5 years now. I’m frustrated but also…

Getting the message I guess. The Lord spared me saved me is saving me and…

The world 🌎 really is at least as bad…the broad road that is…as when I was a lost weakling sinner in need of redemption. I was at least as ridiculous as many of the people taunting me. Ok ✅

But I’m frustrated with the situation. This was deliberate and it went from 1:30 to about 3:30 am uneven taunting stomping insults and threats. And…

I was a shady character on the broad road. People keep taunting me with details from arrest records that were expunged a long time ago. God is Good. My parents are amazing. I’m now drug free healthy and surprisingly normal and intelligent…

I guess all the more reason for some people to rage?

I’ll be praying soon 🔜

I just want peace ☮️ and..sleep at appropriate times lol 😆

Thanks 🙏

Good idea 👍 but…

It’s where I’m living in all likelihood for a while to come. It’s modest and nice…even has a great view.

I appreciate your reply and prayers.

Not trying to override what you're saying, but just trying to continue to let you know you're not alone. A few nights ago someone threw a large hex head sheet metal screw onto our driveway. It was short so it landed pointy end up. It punctured our son's truck tire. He was livid. He knows these people are doing this because they're paid to do so, but he still wants justice.

I picked up a couple things from a local big chain drugstore and…

Too many comments under the breath too much hostility from people I don’t know. Creepy. Especially since I keep a low profile and this is a small city….sort of the more urban part of an area that overall is between dense suburbs and urban…

What gives? I just needed a few food items until I can brave going out and doing real grocery shopping 🛒.

Ugh 😑 could be terrible. This is creepy and oppressive and confusing but not terrible in the absolute sense. I’m healthy safe and free…

Thanks 🙏

I try. God changes people….

I’m still creeped out by this sense that lots of people somehow know of me but I don’t know them. At all. But it’s a less driving fear now and I’m learning to count my blessings and give thanks 🙏 God is Good 😊 God is merciful.

Thanks 😊
I try to count my blessings every day, not focus on what I do NOT have, but be thankful for what I have. I am not at war, I am not sick, I am not in a wheelchair, I have food and a roof over my head.

I’m getting there…

Gratitude is key 🔑 especially for me right now. I think 🧐 I got so locked 🔒 into fear and reacting to junk around me that I just did not give thanks 🙏 much less appreciate His work in my life. So..

Getting there by His grace. Parents are healthy doing well and kind to me.

I get taunted too much. It’s unnecessary and cruel and ridiculous. But it’s what I have to contend with right now and possibly for a while to come….

So there’s that lol. There’s also good moments. Mama was super kind to me when she had me drop by the other day. My long term friend called while cooking 🥘 and I ended up accidentally helping her perfect her food 🍲. Sometimes I get positive feedback here and it’s not pity or anything just…

It really seems that God has moved and is moving in my life. Awesome 🤩

I still get that creepy sense that a lot of people know of and about me…

And I don’t know many people myself. The upstairs people still stomp and taunt…he needs to be in a group home 🏠 etc…

But the reality of the situation is that I’m healthy of sound mind and well provided for despite my past existence and inability to support myself…

So God is Good 😊 I’m often reminded of the parable of the workers in the vineyard…

First to show up last to show up…same wages.

Hey Christ empowered.
People mock me too. I read something once about Pauls' thorn in the side to keep him humble.(2Cor.12:7) Paul doesn't specifically say what the thorn was, but he prayed to get rid of it but Jesus said

My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities,that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2Cor.12:7

So when we are humble, that when we're strongest. Nobody was more humble than our King and who can ness with him. 😊

Thanks 🙏

Part of it is a lingering pride problem. Ugh 😑 better than I was…

Part of it is… I don’t know hardly anyone around here and yet…

Stuff happens. Like when some new clerk at a convenience store was picking at me for having hiv ?!? Who is this lady?!?!

But God is Good 😊 in Christ I hope goodness in me.

Sorry you get picked on. Ugh 😣 never fun…

Thanks 🙏

Part of it is a lingering pride problem. Ugh 😑 better than I was…

Part of it is… I don’t know hardly anyone around here and yet…

Stuff happens. Like when some new clerk at a convenience store was picking at me for having hiv ?!? Who is this lady?!?!

But God is Good 😊 in Christ I hope goodness in me.

Sorry you get picked on. Ugh 😣 never fun…
That pride has been my Achilles Heel all my life. I now realize the reason the Lord allowed so much humiliation throughout my life was for my own good. In order for us to receive the great lesson of humility we sometimes must experience humiliation........at least some of us have to learn the hard way.

In Christ it’s bearable and for my overall betterment. Necessary? I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Some people openly taunt about guardians etc and that’s frightening which is probably why they keep on doing it lol 😆

I’m trying to be less prideful. It’s a process lol 😆

I’m trying to be thankful 🥲 and not focus on the negative things. It just gets difficult. The creepy oppressive mind games remind me of being in a mental hospital 🏥. Eek 😱

I’m hoping for peace and some…meaningful things to do….

But the outlook for a whole lot of that is kind of dim. Even just volunteering I started getting the sense that the mind games were ongoing and inescapable. I quit volunteering there and now…???

Maybe 🤔 I should move eventually…probably not soon 🔜 but eventually…

I’m trying to be thankful 🥲 and not focus on the negative things. It just gets difficult. The creepy oppressive mind games remind me of being in a mental hospital 🏥. Eek 😱

I’m hoping for peace and some…meaningful things to do….

But the outlook for a whole lot of that is kind of dim. Even just volunteering I started getting the sense that the mind games were ongoing and inescapable. I quit volunteering there and now…???

Maybe 🤔 I should move eventually…probably not soon 🔜 but eventually…
Have you thought about working the animals? Maybe therapeutic?

Easier said than done but draw close to God when we can and stay there yoked as long as we can

Shortest verse. Jesus wept,

Jesus the Son of man most likely the most misunderstood man of the world. Therefore binding him closer to the Father .Even his own family must of thought he went off the deep end . especially when speaking in parables LOL like trying to understand teenagers today

In there denial of him. Jesus established the order of the new born again family

Mark 3:31-35 There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him. And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren? And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
Brothers and sisters as a mother in Christ. The power of the Father. Call no man on earth Father .

Isaiah 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

I do like animals. I don’t think anyone will hire me. I’m so tired sometimes from being taunted with old psych labels 🏷️ and junk that never ends…

I went off meds nearly 20 years ago and the labels and punishment never ends. Driven out of school 🏫 electroshocked operated on….

And it’s always somehow my fault. Can’t stand the mental health industry. And it’s growing! Now we have an international epidemic of psychiatry and people are getting crazier…

Ugh 😑 Jesus Christ saves. Why not me?

Back