Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] More taunting etc

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Ugh 😑

Upstairs neighbor just did a heavy intense deliberate stomp. No yelling or anything so…awesome…

Creepy. I’m supposedly the crazy one? I literally just came home plugged in my air purifier and then stomp!

Oh man 👨 more needless drama 🎭

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

It’s mind games and cruelty but I think that’s been ongoing for over 20 years now. I’m 38 btw. Basically I was yet another small town pariah who was going to end up in prison one way or another. I thank God and my loving parents for making a way forward…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

It’s mind games and cruelty but I think that’s been ongoing for over 20 years now. I’m 38 btw. Basically I was yet another small town pariah who was going to end up in prison one way or another. I thank God and my loving parents for making a way forward…

how ya doing, been a while, just wanted to say hello, touch base and wish you well for this week.

My parents are amazing. I’m now drug free healthy and surprisingly normal and intelligent…
I guess all the more reason for some people to rage? I’ll be praying soon 🔜
I just want peace ☮️ and..sleep at appropriate times

Seems your parents are most amazing, a wonderful gift of God.
Likewise being free from sexual sin, including inclinations, and free from drug use, amazing gift of God, sheer grace - freely given without price (other than realize the price of the blood of Jesus by which He purchases us who belong to Him! ) ....

People do not need a reason to rage. Human activity and behavior is dictated mostly by the "prince of the power of the air" (the devil) throughout all society (Ephesians 2)....

If anyone chooses to follow Jesus - Jesus says they will necessarily suffer persecution. This is required in fact. Society cannot brook followers of Jesus! (who are immersed in Jesus' Name).....

And if anyone stands up for TRUTH, they are/will be/ kicked out of groups they were in - business, government, religions, social, you name it.... as written in Scripture and in harmony with all God's Word and all of God's Perfect Plan and God's Purpose in Christ Jesus!

Good morn @Christempowered
I thought I would share this wih you because people think we're both nuts and if I shared it with iur more sane brothers they might look at me cockeyed but, I'm beginning to think people are all fallen angels covered over with flesh bodies.
I think our Father, our Lord Jesus and His Holy Spirit are giveing us time to come back to Him.
Thought you might listen without criticizing me with an uppity spirit. 😊

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I’m beginning to think that some of the pushback I’m getting is a direct result of legal action against mental health professionals. I’m not actually big on legal action but it seemed necessary. Now I’m dealing with all these junk labels 🏷️ from way back and details of my treatment from years and years ago being used to taunt me…

Ugh 😑 it is what it is. I didn’t set out to be a so called troublemaker but I was so beat down and oppressed it was suffocating.

I don't mean to be unapproprite. I know your having a difficult time with them. Who wouldn't? But at least they're not having sex. That would leave me miserable. Oh barking dogs at night. That would be bad.

Back