Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

MsWright6488 - Your thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
trees? those satanic things? we need a chain saw smilie.

:nono

treehug.gif

lol. you haven't dealt with the most satanic and personally possessed by satan himself, the brazillian pepper tree which doesn't die easily even after being cut down. you must remove the stump fully and its hard to cut down as well. vile plant.

lol. you haven't dealt with the most satanic and personally possessed by satan himself, the brazillian pepper tree which doesn't die easily even after being cut down. you must remove the stump fully and its hard to cut down as well. vile plant.
Or bamboo, we used to pour poison right down the tubes.

bamboo doesn't spread like wildfire. most of the old groves that I know were groves are now chuck full of pepper trees.
What is here spreads, but maybe not like wildfire. The roots are from 500 ft away, they aren't very deep, but when you're pulling it out, it's a chore.

hey that's me when I was cutting the power line poles for use at home. the face is about right. yeah , I was telling that devil who was boss , alright and it wasn't me that was the boss.
lol
What did you use the poles for?

What is here spreads, but maybe not like wildfire. The roots are from 500 ft away, they aren't very deep, but when you're pulling it out, it's a chore.
yeah well they like the warm weather here. I know a few homes that have bamboo as a type of fence and you aint walking throw that without use el senor machete!

lol
What did you use the poles for?
dirt containment , it was to stop the slide of dirt into the swells and to bring the land so that fence wouldn't have to touch the ground. I will have to take pics of it and its brilliant. remember the Lincoln logs? I also cut notches into them for some corners.

yeah well they like the warm weather here. I know a few homes that have bamboo as a type of fence and you aint walking throw that without use el senor machete!
lol
Thats what people do here, use them as fences. There are some right out my bedroom window, but it's on the other side of the street and I hear it doesn't jump over blacktop. lol But the neighbor next door has a problem keeping it in his yard, it keeps growing under his fence into his neighbor's yard.

lol
Thats what people do here, use them as fences. There are some right out my bedroom window, but it's on the other side of the street and I hear it doesn't jump over blacktop. lol But the neighbor next door has a problem keeping it in his yard, it keeps growing under his fence into his neighbor's yard.
your state has those vile and most evil evergreen trees. beautiful tree until you get a good bunch of snow and also a gust of wind then well those branches are fun to pick up.i got paid by uncle sam to clean up ft.lewis. I joined the army to go travel and be a yard man thousands of miles from my home

dirt containment , it was to stop the slide of dirt into the swells and to bring the land so that fence wouldn't have to touch the ground. I will have to take pics of it and its brilliant. remember the Lincoln logs? I also cut notches into them for some corners.
Oh, cool, good idea. Post pics when you can. How big is your yard?

AND steps as well, two small sections were cut in half to make steps. wife's idea and its brilliant.

your state has those vile and most evil evergreen trees. beautiful tree until you get a good bunch of snow and also a gust of wind then well those branches are fun to pick up.i got paid by uncle sam to clean up ft.lewis. I joined the army to go travel and be a yard man thousands of miles from my home
lol
I know about picking up branches. Where I live, they built the deck around 2 of those. It's impossible to keep the deck clear and swept. In the summer it's not so bad. One nice thing is, nothing grows underneath them, so the more you have the less there is to mow. haha

Back