Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

MsWright6488 - Your thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
we, she did the bricks with my help. I did the pavers with her guidance as she would when I was at work dig the grass out and then I would level the sand to put in place those pavers. I called that yard tetris. that is what it was like. the pavers are odd shape. you can see the lines and see that its an L shape. hard to level that. so it has that curve to level it with the concrete.
Tetris - haha, good name for it. Well, you both did a great job then, it really does look good. Lots of work, too!

Tetris - haha, good name for it. Well, you both did a great job then, it really does look good. Lots of work, too!
you cant see that it wasn't all that level, im not a perfessional paver. im leaving it at that. there is way they set those and level them with the tamper that I didn't rent. a ground pounder! I could have rented that and used it to level that it would have worked, that is about 600 dollars to do that. there is more in the back for the fire pit that we made. the old tire rim from a tractor that has holes in it for a sun to appear when lit.

you cant see that it wasn't all that level, im not a perfessional paver. im leaving it at that. there is way they set those and level them with the tamper that I didn't rent. a ground pounder! I could have rented that and used it to level that it would have worked, that is about 600 dollars to do that. there is more in the back for the fire pit that we made. the old tire rim from a tractor that has holes in it for a sun to appear when lit.
It sounds like you two have done a lot on your yard, I thought it looked great and professional, but yeah, I cant really see how it's uneven, the picture it looks even. That's cool about the tire rim, bet that looks pretty cool. At least you have room for a fire pit. Is that legal there? Here you cant have one although people do.

It sounds like you two have done a lot on your yard, I thought it looked great and professional, but yeah, I cant really see how it's uneven, the picture it looks even. That's cool about the tire rim, bet that looks pretty cool. At least you have room for a fire pit. Is that legal there? Here you cant have one although people do.
its legal along as one isn't burning it for trash but that is if they know. I have burned old bills and letters that I don't need. but as far logs and for such and that? no legal.unless there is a burn ban for the fact of a fire could start. we haven't had a drought like that in a few years. I need to use that. I haven't used it since I cut the holes in that. several drill bits and a new electric drill to do that. hard metal.my wife was drilling that with a masonry bit and it went through and she didn't use any pilot drilled holes first. fried my drill doing that. so I had to stop here when I saw her and take over and had to finish with my air drill.

its legal along as one isn't burning it for trash but that is if they know. I have burned old bills and letters that I don't need. but as far logs and for such and that? no legal.unless there is a burn ban for the fact of a fire could start. we haven't had a drought like that in a few years. I need to use that. I haven't used it since I cut the holes in that. several drill bits and a new electric drill to do that. hard metal.my wife was drilling that with a masonry bit and it went through and she didn't use any pilot drilled holes first. fried my drill doing that. so I had to stop here when I saw her and take over and had to finish with my air drill.
lol
Oops. At least you got a new drill and drill bit out of it. haha

If we could have fires here and it were dry, I'd have a fire every night.

Back