Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

One Liners - Jokes.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Did I hear someone calling me again?

man-with-three-women.png
Yes Rollo.
See.
Girls just can't live without you!!
Like flies to the flame...

You know Wrg,
They say the imagination is worse than the reality.
I think you better go ahead and post it.
You know, masquerade it somehow...
My imagination is running away with me...

I heard a very good video sermon last night about our imagination. Scripture basically says that it's one of our spiritual senses.

Oh, another OSAS sermon? :lol

No, not at all. In fact he gave warning about a lot of people will be knocking on the door, Lord let me in...and they won't get in, because they've not been searching for Him spiritually (basically)...

I prolly should open another thread and post it instead of derailing the joke thread lol

No, not at all. In fact he gave warning about a lot of people will be knocking on the door, Lord let me in...and they won't get in, because they've not been searching for Him spiritually (basically)...

I prolly should open another thread and post it instead of derailing the joke thread lol
Lots of sin keeps knocking.
It sounds good, but it's still sin.

When I was a handsome stupid teenager, me and my brother was lookin for something stupid to do one night, and somehow, instead of trying to go pick up chicks, we decided to have a contest to see who could get rejected the most in one night...(utterly stupid) but we did.

A veeeeerrrry curious thing happened to me. I'd walk up to a pretty girl and give her my worst lines, they'd laugh and say no...then I'd "ok" and turn quickly away and start walking...and several times that night, they'd yell hey wait and chase me down to give me their phone number!

That was (stupid) incredible. Maybe walking away so quickly triggered something in them? I'm still not sure, but thought it was the coolest thing ever! Bein handsome prolly helped, lol.

Did I mention that I was a very stupid teenager? :lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back