Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

One Liners - Jokes.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
When I was a handsome stupid teenager, me and my brother was lookin for something stupid to do one night, and somehow, instead of trying to go pick up chicks, we decided to have a contest to see who could get rejected the most in one night...(utterly stupid) but we did.

A veeeeerrrry curious thing happened to me. I'd walk up to a pretty girl and give her my worst lines, they'd laugh and say no...then I'd "ok" and turn quickly away and start walking...and several times that night, they'd yell hey wait and chase me down to give me their phone number!

That was (stupid) incredible. Maybe walking away so quickly triggered something in them? I'm still not sure, but thought it was the coolest thing ever! Bein handsome prolly helped, lol.

Did I mention that I was a very stupid teenager? :lol
Me and my mate went out one night as very stupid teenagers with a view to pulling the ugliest girl.
I managed to win. As me and my new ugly acquaintance were talking her friends came over and said to her "well done you win but it's time to go" I asked "well won?

Yes she said I've won, we have a bet on who could pull the ugliest bloke.

Needless to say I've never played that game again.

When I was a handsome stupid teenager, me and my brother was lookin for something stupid to do one night, and somehow, instead of trying to go pick up chicks, we decided to have a contest to see who could get rejected the most in one night...(utterly stupid) but we did.

A veeeeerrrry curious thing happened to me. I'd walk up to a pretty girl and give her my worst lines, they'd laugh and say no...then I'd "ok" and turn quickly away and start walking...and several times that night, they'd yell hey wait and chase me down to give me their phone number!

That was (stupid) incredible. Maybe walking away so quickly triggered something in them? I'm still not sure, but thought it was the coolest thing ever! Bein handsome prolly helped, lol.

You always want what you can't get.

I'm still laughing. What a good thread.

I used to use the same routine when buying serious jewelry on 47th Street in NYC.
Get a good price. Then go lower. Then the guy tells you he can't go that low. I'd say, Too bad, I'll get it down the block, turn, and walk out. If the price I offered was reasonable, he'd be running after me.

I guess it works for girls too!
(We're so dumb)

Wondering

P.S.
It doesn't sound to me like you were so stupid!!
(does this work on adults too??)

Interesting thread.
I never did anything stupid.
I can understand what you are all saying but I just can't feel it.

Lol
Maybe they knew what you were doing, and liked your sense of humor..
And of course your good looks:wink

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back