Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Repent!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Rollo Tamasi

Warrior for Christ
Repent, for the end is near!

end+times.bmp

My guess is you are saying this because of what we see in the world today, last night, etc...
Think of the history of the world and tell me how much worse it is today then yesteryear.
What was the world like in the dark ages
How many people died in the crusades
The czars were not nice guys
genghis khan was one heck of a bad guy
Tamerlane
How about the Christians Rome fed to the lions.

Repent, California is sinking in the ocean, but first drought and the evils of Hollywood taking over the morals of the world.
Yes, repent, because Hollywood will sink California first.

Luke 21:11;
"There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. (sounds like California to me).

Revelation 16:18;
"And there were flashes of lightning, and rumblings, peals of thunder, and a great earthquake such as there has never been since man was on the earth, so great was that earthquake".
Sounds like California to me.

2 Timothy 3:1-5;
"But mark this: there will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God---having a form of godliness but denying it's power. Have nothing to do with them".

Repent, for the end is near.

Avoid+Hell+Repent+Sign.jpg

2 Peter 3:3-4;
"First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, where is this coming he promised?

2 Peter 3:10;
"But the day of the Lord will come like a theif. The heavens will disappear with a roar: the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare".

end-world-survival-guide-staying-alive-during-zombie-apocalypse.w654-e1357858557607.jpg

Repent, for the end is near.

When is the sun going to turn into a super giant and swallow the earth?. Its still got 6 billion years of energy left, right?.

But thats just a guess right?, just a scientific guess. Yes, they have analised the sun, i think a scientist went there and done some study.

I dunno. Sometimes, I think all the secularization of the church might be a sign that the end times are upon us. That and...even the mental health pros are saying we now have an epidemic of narcissism (although...if everybody's narcissistic...then is it even a disorder, or is it the new normal?).

I think "post-Christian" society is just reverting to pre-Christian, pagan ways of being, with some post-modernism thrown in for flavor. Sure, it seems terrible, but...probably a (for now, at least) milder version of what went on pre-Christ and during the early days of the faith.

Matthew 3:2;
"Repent, for the Kingdom of heaven is near".

Funny that. It went from repent the kingdom of heaven is near, to repent the end is near.

Just shows how twisted scripture gets. Unless there is a verse that says repent the end is near. I dunno.

It takes study to get the answers right.
It helps quite a bit when you go to Bible studies at church.

How does that work out?. What do you do if say 6 people agree on what something means, and the other 4 disagree?. Is it majority rules, or do you all get in the boxing ring and fight it out?. Lol.

Or is there one person who teaches?

How does that work out?. What do you do if say 6 people agree on what something means, and the other 4 disagree?. Is it majority rules, or do you all get in the boxing ring and fight it out?. Lol.

Or is there one person who teaches?
Go to church and find out.

Back