Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Repent!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Kinda glad you aren't coming, Rollo, if I would have to listen to all that stuff. LOL

My sister is moving to L.A. area this Thanksgiving. I would've advised her otherwise, but she will do what she wants. :shock
I know what you're saying. My daughter and her boy friend wanted to move to LA, but I told her that's not a place she wants to be with all the droughts, civil unrest, economic problems....

You mean false isreal, or the real Israel?.
I mean the Israel that God said He would put back in their land. The nation Israel. Study the prophecies in Ezekiel, esp. chapters 37, 38 and 39. There is no false Israel. There is the Israel of God ( those who are believers of God) and the God of Israel (that include believers and non believers). God said when He brought back the exiled Israelites to their land, He would take out their stony hearts and give them a heart of flesh and a new spirit (not a Spiritual heart or Holy Spirit at that time) Then at some time later He will give them His Spirit. The Lord does not do this because of Israel, He does it because of who He is, and for His names sake. (Eze. 36: 22 & 32)

I know what you're saying. My daughter and her boy friend wanted to move to LA, but I told her that's not a place she wants to be with all the droughts, civil unrest, economic problems....
It sounds like your daughter listened to you? I think many people have an uneasy about California.

Rom_5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: :nod

Rom_5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: :nod

When the dust cleared, there stood Reba, with a King James Bible in her hand, ready to do battle during the second half of the final tribulation.....

Kinda glad you aren't coming, Rollo, if I would have to listen to all that stuff. LOL

Some day Willie, I'll walk into your church with my entourage of end timers and shock your congregation when I say, "Willie sent for us".

Last edited:
You said it, so I asked you. I guess your refusal to answer is answer enough for me. Looks like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh, you are a riot.
Anything to avoid a confrontation with Reba.
But I don't blame you.

I've lived in L.A. a short time and have made several visits to southern California.
So at least I know something.
But that's beside the point.
I just wanted to answer that question.

Is California sinking?
How about a NASA report?
https://www.rt.com/usa/312944-california-sinking-nasa-report/

Yes, I've been to Watts just before the riots.
I've lived in Bellflower when the smog was so thick that you couldn't breathe or even see or know that they actually had a mountain view.

Repent, for the end is near.

6a00d8341c7a9f53ef0134865facc8970c-pi

Oh, you are a riot.
Anything to avoid a confrontation with Reba.
But I don't blame you.

I've lived in L.A. a short time and have made several visits to southern California.
So at least I know something.
But that's beside the point.
I just wanted to answer that question.

Is California sinking?
How about a NASA report?
https://www.rt.com/usa/312944-california-sinking-nasa-report/

Yes, I've been to Watts just before the riots.
I've lived in Bellflower when the smog was so thick that you couldn't breathe or even see or know that they actually had a mountain view.
Yeah, thanks. So while you lived there for that brief period are you claiming you actually saw California sinking, or breaking off from the continent, or any of the other rumors the fearmongers spread? Like you actually went to the beach and saw the ocean overtaking land beyond the tidal range that had never been underwater before? And I mean due to the land actually sinking and not becoming dry again, not just because of some temporary natural reason like a storm during high tide. That NASA report is talking about something drought related and temporary that has always happened during the common and normal droughts in that part of the country, and you are saying that's a sign that the end in near? That's rich! :biggrin2 Although I understand why people like to talk about these kind of things. It is a lot of fun to watch everyone get all scared and it does give one a sense of power to be part of the cause of that! Yeah, I really do understand. I had a lot of fun watching all those people burying years worth of supplies in the Mojave desert in 1999 preparing for the end of the world too! :yes

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back