Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Route pics

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I was reading the route today and noticed the right angle to take those. I walked this one out, these are the best. playing with that lighting, too much or too little. I try to get the old look she has in old photos, and also retain the night time look she projects. this wasn't empty.

I was reading the route today and noticed the right angle to take those. I walked this one out, these are the best. playing with that lighting, too much or too little. I try to get the old look she has in old photos, and also retain the night time look she projects. this wasn't empty.

Fascinating photos ... thanks!

They're going to have lots of fun (NOT!) removing the concrete. It will probably take longer than they had projected.
no, they are getting it. just very loud with that large machine to that is on a track hoe. I could hear it from where I took the photo of it.

no, they are getting it. just very loud with that large machine to that is on a track hoe. I could hear it from where I took the photo of it.

Well, the noise rather goes along with the equipment....and even with the doors & windows open, there would still be a bit of echo as the noise bounced about the interior.

Well, the noise rather goes along with the equipment....and even with the doors & windows open, there would still be a bit of echo as the noise bounced about the interior.
that is really loud. I know when I read this route I practically walk up to the south side of the old diesel plant. I have told them where to get the plaque and showed what It looked like.

Zoom in to see the old piping.
The other one of her is before 930.big blue was floating her stacks in the fog.too bad I couldn't catch that .

Watch the video.it's similiar to what they had in the old diesel plant. Notice the building interior it's similar too

Back