Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Russia and Israel, now what?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You can yell it even louder and it doesn’t make your private interpretation true.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand?

At midnight (in the turn from the sixth to the seventh Day) there was a CRY MADE, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. Go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
While they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with Him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. I say unto you, I know you not.

That said by the Word of GOD, it remains to be said that those who were selling oil (Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, among others), and also the foolish virgins who went to buy it,
all lost their souls forever and ever, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Get ready

JESUS said: Fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. The Word is GOD, self-executing.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand?

At midnight (in the turn from the sixth to the seventh Day) there was a CRY MADE, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. Go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
While they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with Him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. I say unto you, I know you not.

That said by the Word of GOD, it remains to be said that those who were selling oil (Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, among others), and also the foolish virgins who went to buy it,
all lost their souls forever and ever, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Get ready

JESUS said: Fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. The Word is GOD, self-executing.
The problem is that you think what you believe IS the Word of God and everyone else is rejecting the Word of God when it’s really just the thinking of OSEAS we reject. You alone, in your post, understand the Word, just you. That’s the problem.

The word of God was that the bridegroom would come.

John 1:14 kjv
14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Word went beyond words and manifested/became.

1 Corinthians 15:45 kjv
45. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

The words of God became written and became flesh.

The flesh became a life giving Spirit.

Revelation 3:20 kjv
20. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

The life giving spirit can be inside the believer, if we open the door.

The word was a bridegroom was coming. The reality was that he came.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

The problem is that you think what you believe IS the Word of God and everyone else is rejecting the Word of God when it’s really just the thinking of OSEAS we reject. You alone, in your post, understand the Word, just you. That’s the problem.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? No, you don't understand the Word is GOD.

The Word is GOD, Father of my Lord JESUS Christ, who is the Word made flesh, as the Word had said by His prophet Isaiah, a man of GOD, centuries before JESUS birth: Isaiah 7:14 - The Word, i.e. GOD (GOD is not a name) , said:
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. --> The Word is self-executing, understand?

By allegory,
the Word works like a Clock: In His Ominiscience, and Omnipotence, and Omnipresence, the Word-i.e. GOD- establishes the times or the seasons, which He has put in His own Power.

Thus, what the Word said by the prophet Isaiah as above quoted, it LITERALLY fulfilled at the predetermined time, as was prophesied around 750 years before by the prophet Isaiah.
As all can see, the Word, i.e. GOD, in His Ominiscience, and Ominipotence, and Omnipresence, He calls those things which be not as though they were.

The Word, i.e. GOD, also said by the prophet Isaiah whom would be the Person who would be born, as follows: Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and His NAME shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? No, you don't understand the Word is GOD.

The Word is GOD, Father of my Lord JESUS Christ, who is the Word made flesh, as the Word had said by His prophet Isaiah, a man of GOD, centuries before JESUS birth: Isaiah 7:14 - The Word, i.e. GOD (GOD is not a name) , said:
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign;
Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. --> The Word is self-executing, understand?

By allegory,
the Word works like a Clock: In His Ominiscience, and Omnipotence, and Omnipresence, the Word-i.e. GOD- establishes the times or the seasons, which He has put in His own Power.

Thus, what the Word said by the prophet Isaiah as above quoted, it LITERALLY fulfilled at the predetermined time, as was prophesied around 750 years before by the prophet Isaiah.
As all can see, the Word, i.e. GOD, in His Ominiscience, and Ominipotence, and Omnipresence, He calls those things which be not as though they were.

The Word, i.e. GOD, also said by the prophet Isaiah whom would be the Person who would be born, as follows: Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and His NAME shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
You just don’t get it. You think you alone understand the Word and what you think matches the mind of God who inspired it.

The word of God was that the bridegroom would come.

John 1:14 kjv
14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Word went beyond words and manifested/became.

1 Corinthians 15:45 kjv
45. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

The flesh became a life giving Spirit.

Revelation 3:20 kjv
20. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

The life giving spirit can be inside the believer, if we open the door.

The word was a bridegroom was coming. The reality was that he came.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
I suppose I should add.
He came to arrange the wedding.

He will return for the marriage supper at the end.

eddif

Last edited:
You just don’t get it. You think you alone understand the Word and what you think matches the mind of God who inspired it.
The true believers, they which have the mind of Christ, they have a strong city, the gates were openned that the righteous nation which keeps the Truth may enter in. GOD will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Him because he trusts in Him.

Now, the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy, if any have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.

A very great and marvelous mystery. It's hard to say in words of this mystery of the Person of GOD the Father. The Word, i.e. GOD, is from everlasting to everlasting, has not beginning, neither end, and JESUS was in the Word even before to be born, before to be made flesh - before the incarnation of the Word - in fact JESUS was in the bosom of the Father , as said John the Baptist, the angel of the Lord: No man hath seen GOD at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared Him-John 1:18. - Hallelujaaaa!!!

Back