Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Russia and Israel, now what?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You say what matters is the Word of God, right? The Word of God written down by John said these things were SOON to take place. I believe it took place soon afterwards, the terrible event which was judgement upon the Jewish people who had murdered the son of God. No other generation can be said to have done that. The Word says that that generation would not all die before the judgement would come.

So I would advise you not to say that your position IS what the Word says because some things the Word says your position denies.

I don’t say “all wrong” because none of us have all truth or correct thinking on all matters. We’re all learning. But when one stands on the pedestal of “MY position reflects the Word and yours doesn’t,” it only takes the verses not considered to knock them off the loftier position.
Revelation 1:1-2 kjv
1. The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
2. Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

To me a redneck. This is a complete statement. I will leave it to others as to English grammar about clauses and such.

Your statement:
You say what matters is the Word of God, right? The Word of God written down by John said these things were SOON to take place. I believe it took place soon afterwards,
1. The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and

AND
I don’t think we can deny there are things revealed that soon take place,
but there is more stated than what (shortly will take place).
Here is the other things.

“and of all things that he saw.”

John saw some things soon to happen and other things that could happen not quite so soon?

Here is my redneck list of things:
Revelation of Jesus Christ
Things to happen soon
An angel came and signified things
Record of the word of God
The testimony of Jesus Christ

I am looking through dark sun glasses.
You and others can and are free to offer corrections.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Revelation 1:1-2 kjv
1. The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
2. Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

To me a redneck. This is a complete statement. I will leave it to others as to English grammar about clauses and such.
No argument. Jesus was showing his own what would soon happen.
Your statement:

1. The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and

AND
I don’t think we can deny there are things revealed that soon take place,
but there is more stated than what (shortly will take place).
Here is the other things.
Soon after the vision was given, not 2000+ years later and “soon” to somebody but probably not us anyway or anyone who knows it’s soon.
“and of all things that he saw.”

John saw some things soon to happen and other things that could happen not quite so soon?
Yes, I think so. Obviously the Resurrection and Judgement have not happened.
Here is my redneck list of things:
Revelation of Jesus Christ
Things to happen soon
An angel came and signified things
Record of the word of God
The testimony of Jesus Christ

I am looking through dark sun glasses.
You and others can and are free to offer corrections.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
Pretty good. No corrections from my end. 👍

I work with the Word of GOD, the Scriptures, the Bible evidently, the Word is GOD, self-executing, exactly as is written in the Bible. Unfortunately to link Megido to the War against three unclean spirits like frogs, a satanic trinity, it is only and only speculation, imagination, not a true interpretation of the Word of GOD.

Who revealed the battle of Armageddon was JESUS, the testimony of JESUS is the spirit of prophecy.
By the way, the Hebrew word Edom means "red", and the Hebrew Bible relates it to the name of its founder, Esau, the elder son of the Hebrew patriarch Isaac, because he was born "red all over". As a young adult, he SOLD his birthright to his brother Jacob for a portion of "red pottage". The Tanakh describes the Edomites as descendants of Esau.

What is written in Revelation 16:17?
17 - And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the AIR;
and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the THRONE, saying, It is done. Done what?
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven (AIR), saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

As is written, when the Son of man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels(true believers-Luke 20:35-36) with Him, then shall He sit upon the THRONE of His glory: And before Him shall be gathered all nations (Gentile nations of this present world ruled by the Beast of sea-Magog- , and the Jewish nation ruled by the red dragon, the Beast of the earth -the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist false messiah of Israel - eddomites).

The red dragon, the Beast of the earth(Israel) is the ruler of the eddomites, Jewish unbelievers, followers of Antichrist's kingdom.
By the way, the battle is of GOD's Kingdom against the Kingdom of Devil-the Antichrist's Kingdom- , as said JESUS: nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. These things or events will LITERALLY fulfill from now on, until the END of the world of Devil, these terrible events will NEVER stop, but never, it's for ever and ever.

Get ready
So what text did you get the breakdown of the word Armageddon?
What I see in your post a lot of speculation and not a lot of Greek language references.
Your sentence structure needs some work as some things don't make English sense. "...End of the world of Devil..." that bit of sentence is not a proper English construction.
I see that when you bracket something you go off into speculation land.
So it looks like this idea of yours is short on proofs and long on imagination.

Don't worry... you are in good company on this forum.
Lots of fertile imagination in this place.
Enjoy.

What I see in your post a lot of speculation and not a lot of Greek language references.
Your sentence structure needs some work as some things don't make English sense. "...End of the world of Devil..." that bit of sentence is not a proper English construction.

Enjoy.
There is one parallel Oseas said that I want to ask about. I will ask you the question.

The three bad spirits.
Could one be lukewarm
Could one be Devil in holding (hibernation)
Some sort of Hot and Cold link?

You can consider the question irrelevant if you wish. Sometimes it has taken 5 years or more for a question to be answered.

I realize I live in a symbolism bubble of sorts. But symbolism does exist. The interpretation just must be confirmed.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Enjoy.
There is this also about the strong delusions
That Oseas mentioned.

To have metaphysics you need two things
The physical
The information beyond the physical

eddif

You say what matters is the Word of God, right? The Word of God written down by John said these things were SOON to take place.
Yes, the Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him, to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass, and he sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John.
And the angel of the LORD said to John: Revelation 1:19
1- Write the things which thou hast seen,
2 - and the things which are,
3 - and the things which shall be hereafter;

1 - The things which John have seen is written in the chap.1;

2 - The things which are
and were written by John(around year 95AD), they are written in the chapters 2-3; John describes the spiritual conditions of the Churches of the Lord in that time, and five of the seven angels of the churches were reproved, the churches were contaminated by evil influences, devilish teachings, and doctrines, and threatened by the satanic Antichrist's spirit. By the way, John already had written in his 1st universal epistle (around 85-90AD), saying: "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist SHALL COME, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. John was speaking of the former church of the Lord in Rome, which in that time (around 85-90AD) already had created the Papacy, and had been apostatized by Satan.
The conditions of the churches today are very worse, in the parable of the ten virgins, JESUS revealed 50% were foolish virgins and they were rejectedc and condemned to eternal perdition. Be careful or get ready.

3 - The things which shall be hereafter, as said the angel of the Lord, these things were written only and only after John be caught up to the 3rd heaven, that is the next heaven: Revelation 4:1 - After this (after what John saw - chapters 1-3) I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. So, after John be caught up, he wrote all future events from chapter 4 to 22.

Revelation 22:11-20
11 - He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
I believe it took place soon afterwards, the terrible event which was judgement upon the Jewish people who had murdered the son of God. No other generation can be said to have done that. The Word says that that generation would not all die before the judgement would come.
Unfortunately you were deceived by that diabolical theory, it even reminds us of the terrible event described in Genesis 3.
So I would advise you not to say that your position IS what the Word says because some things the Word says your position denies.
I don’t say “all wrong” because none of us have all truth or correct thinking on all matters. We’re all learning. But when one stands on the pedestal of “MY position reflects the Word and yours doesn’t,” it only takes the verses not considered to knock them off the loftier position.
Well, what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? JESUS said: John 16:13-15
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Your sentence structure needs some work as some things don't make English sense."...End of the world of Devil..." that bit of sentence is not a proper English construction.
I work with the Word of GOD. What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, understand? The Word is GOD.

The END of the Devil's world comes when JESUS shall have delivered up the Kingdom to GOD, even the Father;
when He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For JESUS must reign, till He has put all enemies under His feet. By the way, the last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. In fact, by His Word GOD has put all things under JESUS feet. But when GOD says all things are put under JESUS, it is manifest that GOD is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things be subdued unto JESUS, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto GOD the Father that put all things under his Son, that GOD may be all in all.

JESUS said: nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. These things or events will LITERALLY fulfill from now on, until the END of the Devil's world, these terrible events will NEVER stop, but never, it's for ever and ever.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away (the daily sacrifice of JESUS has lasted until the current time for around 2.000 years, or 730.000 days),
and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Be careful or then get ready

I work with the Word of GOD. What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, understand? The Word is GOD.

The END of the Devil's world comes when JESUS shall have delivered up the Kingdom to GOD, even the Father;
when He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For JESUS must reign, till He has put all enemies under His feet. By the way, the last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. In fact, by His Word GOD has put all things under JESUS feet. But when GOD says all things are put under JESUS, it is manifest that GOD is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things be subdued unto JESUS, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto GOD the Father that put all things under his Son, that GOD may be all in all.

JESUS said: nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. These things or events will LITERALLY fulfill from now on, until the END of the Devil's world, these terrible events will NEVER stop, but never, it's for ever and ever.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away (the daily sacrifice of JESUS has lasted until the current time for around 2.000 years, or 730.000 days),
and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

So you have no proofs or backup for your claims.
Just another self referencing poster.
And this would be why(possibly) you are not taken seriously.
If you ever get around to making a point that is worth while I hope to see it.
Until then...

So you have no proofs or backup for your claims.
Just another self referencing poster.
And this would be why(possibly) you are not taken seriously.
If you ever get around to making a point that is worth while I hope to see it.
Until then...
There are not true proofs OUT of the Word of GOD to replace the true proofs there are within the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? This is my point, for the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, that's your case, because the things of the Spirit of GOD are spiritually discerned.

Yes, the Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him, to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass, and he sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John.
And the angel of the LORD said to John: Revelation 1:19
1- Write the things which thou hast seen,
2 - and the things which are,
3 - and the things which shall be hereafter;

1 - The things which John have seen is written in the chap.1;

2 - The things which are
and were written by John(around year 95AD), they are written in the chapters 2-3; John describes the spiritual conditions of the Churches of the Lord in that time, and five of the seven angels of the churches were reproved, the churches were contaminated by evil influences, devilish teachings, and doctrines, and threatened by the satanic Antichrist's spirit. By the way, John already had written in his 1st universal epistle (around 85-90AD), saying: "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist SHALL COME, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. John was speaking of the former church of the Lord in Rome, which in that time (around 85-90AD) already had created the Papacy, and had been apostatized by Satan.
The conditions of the churches today are very worse, in the parable of the ten virgins, JESUS revealed 50% were foolish virgins and they were rejectedc and condemned to eternal perdition. Be careful or get ready.

3 - The things which shall be hereafter, as said the angel of the Lord, these things were written only and only after John be caught up to the 3rd heaven, that is the next heaven: Revelation 4:1 - After this (after what John saw - chapters 1-3) I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. So, after John be caught up, he wrote all future events from chapter 4 to 22.

Revelation 22:11-20
11 - He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Unfortunately you were deceived by that diabolical theory, it even reminds us of the terrible event described in Genesis 3.

Well, what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD
, understand? JESUS said: John 16:13-15
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
If you don’t understand it was written in 60 something AD, you’ll never understand what Jesus told John with the sole purpose of the believers being given understanding. The evidence both internal and external for that dating is very strong whereas layer is extremely weak. But if you reject that, it will always remain a mystery and no imaging a future application will ever fit.

If you don’t understand it was written in 60 something AD, you’ll never understand what Jesus told John with the sole purpose of the believers being given understanding. The evidence both internal and external for that dating is very strong whereas layer is extremely weak. But if you reject that, it will always remain a mystery and no imaging a future application will ever fit.
It is you who doesn't understand what is written in Revelation, unfortunately you were deceived by that satanic theory as you above wrote, it even makes reminds us of the terrible event described in Genesis 3, when the woman was deceived by the spirit of Devil.

Well, what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? JESUS said: John 16:13-15

The testimony of JESUS is the spirit of prophecy, if any does have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His. For this cause you don't understand what the written Word of GOD -Holy Scripture - is revealing.

Revelation 22:18-19
18 For I -JESUS- testify unto every man that heareth the words OF THE PROPHECY of this book,
If any man shall add unto these things,GOD shall add unto him THE PLAGUES that are written in this book:Amen

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book OF THIS PROPHECY,
GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. -AMEN-

Get ready

There are not true proofs OUT of the Word of GOD to replace the true proofs there are within the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? This is my point, for the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, that's your case, because the things of the Spirit of GOD are spiritually discerned.
I'm sure it is obvious to everyone here... that NO I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU.
Clarify your position so that I might be able to understand.
How about you make a simple statement about your beliefs and then ask a question or two to clarify.
I would appreciate it very much.

It is you who doesn't understand what is written in Revelation, unfortunately you were deceived by that satanic theory as you above wrote, it even makes reminds us of the terrible event described in Genesis 3, when the woman was deceived by the spirit of Devil.

The testimony of JESUS is the spirit of prophecy, if any does have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His. For this cause you don't understand what the written Word of GOD -Holy Scripture - is revealing.

18 For I -JESUS- testify unto every man that heareth the words OF THE PROPHECY of this book,
If any man shall add unto these things,GOD shall add unto him THE PLAGUES that are written in this book:Amen

GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. -AMEN-

Get ready
I just had to smile. Ok, live your life “getting ready” for a terrible event you believe is coming though you certainly have no idea what to
do to be “getting ready“ I’m sure. All the best to you!

Last edited:
What are the major severe trauma times on earth?
I will try to start a list. Others can help refine the list.
Adam and Eve removed from garden
Flood
Babel
Sodom and Gomorrah
Plagues in Egypt
Plagues in wilderness
Defeat going into promised land
Defeats in battle
Martyrs Old Testament
Babylonian captivity
Dispersion/death in Ezekiel
Infants killed after Jesus was born
Death of Jesus
Martyrs New Testament
70 AD
More?

Future?:
Bowls
Horsemen
Satan bound 1000 years
Wrath against church
Wrath against murders of saints
Tares removed (bound)
Armageddon
Judgement day
Fire consumes earth
Hell filled
More? Order changed?

I just did this from memory. I did not agonize over list or order.

Maybe after others help we could rank the top five in Order of severity.

We might have a couple of different lists

My top pick is the death of Jesus. All sins fell on Jesus in one day. ( moon turned to blood.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

I just had to smile. Ok, live your life “getting ready” for a terrible event you believe is coming though you certainly have no idea what to
do to be “getting ready“ I’m sure. All the best to you!

If any man shall add unto these things,GOD shall add unto him THE PLAGUES that are written in this book: AMEN

Get ready

What are the major severe trauma times on earth?
I will try to start a list. Others can help refine the list.
Adam and Eve removed from garden
Flood
Babel
Sodom and Gomorrah
Plagues in Egypt
Plagues in wilderness
Defeat going into promised land
Defeats in battle
Martyrs Old Testament
Babylonian captivity
Dispersion/death in Ezekiel
Infants killed after Jesus was born
Death of Jesus
Martyrs New Testament
70 AD
More?

Future?:
Bowls
Horsemen
Satan bound 1000 years
Wrath against church
Wrath against murders of saints
Tares removed (bound)
Armageddon
Judgement day
Fire consumes earth
Hell filled
More? Order changed?

I just did this from memory. I did not agonize over list or order.

Maybe after others help we could rank the top five in Order of severity.

We might have a couple of different lists

My top pick is the death of Jesus. All sins fell on Jesus in one day. ( moon turned to blood.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

A woman shared candidly in a news interview in England, and say it's hard of living in this current time in Europe, and listed several events of the current environment that cause great suferrings.
She said: "In the UK and around Europe we’ve experienced many knock-on effects", and listed:
- from the coronavirus pandemic:
- rising gas prices,
- higher bills,
- food and fuel shortages,
- lower immunity for winter colds and viruses,
- and so on. She said more: "Our list of worries, it seems, isn’t going to decrease any time soon".

JESUS revealed what would go to happen in these days of Apocalypse, and listed some events to be fullfiled in this current time in whole world, these after the Temple of Jerusalem be destroyed, what really happended in the year 70AD. Having the disciples asked JESUS :

1 - what would be the signs of the END of the world;
2 - and the signs of His COMING;

so JESUS listed the follow happenings as the beginning of sorrows, as follows:

- 1- Appearance and manifestation of false Christs/messiah ;
- 2- Wars and rumours of war ;
- 3- nation shall rise against nation ;
- 4- and kingdom against kingdom; (Kingdom of GOD X Kingdom of Devil - Revelation 11:15 and 12:7-12- check it.) ;
- 5- famines ;
- 6- pestilences ; and
- 7- earthquakes in divers places.
- 8- all these are the beginning of sorrows.

JESUS warned. Take heed that no man deceive you (this was the first concerns of JESUS). It seems that many have not kept this warning of JESUS and are being deceived by false and devilish theories and false interpretations of the Word of GOD spread in the world, mainly through internet. Check it in 2Corinthians 11:13-15.

It is necessary to seek discernment of spirit, as says the Word of GOD. "Believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of GOD: because many false prophets (false preachers of the Word of GOD-the TAIL of the red Dragon-Isaiah 9:15-16 - Check it.) are gone out into the world.

And in addition to the false preachers of the Word of God, an esoteric and kabbalistic false messiah will also manifest itself-Revelation 13:11-14 combined with 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12- , perhaps next year or in any moment, and will easily deceive the world through his great signs of lies.

So you worship the Bible as God.
Fascinating.

Dec 16, 2022 at 5:17pm

Your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
Matthew 6:32

Today's Scripture & Insight:
Matthew 6:25–34
“It’s just like watching the meter go up and up,” a woman shared candidly in a news interview. In the UK and around Europe we’ve experienced many knock-on effects from the coronavirus pandemic: rising gas prices, higher bills, food and fuel shortages, lower immunity for winter colds and viruses, and so on. Our list of worries, it seems, isn’t going to decrease any time soon.

If any man shall add unto these things,GOD shall add unto him THE PLAGUES that are written in this book: AMEN

Get ready
You can yell it even louder and it doesn’t make your private interpretation true.

Back