Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Russia and Israel, now what?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Of WHAT? What did I falsely accuse you of??????
Lying. Lying is a purposeful act of speaking that which the speaker knows to be false. And you did it more than once. The thought that a human being can be mistaken or that my sources are not your sources did not occur to you. Instead to attack me personally. This tells me something of your character.
I do not call those I disagree with, those I KNOW are mistaken, liars. Puts us in different positions in relationship to the truth.

I have not called you any names. Nasty or otherwise. I may have described your character but no name calling here.
UH, you do not see the difference between attacking someone's character by calling them a untrue and uncomplimentary word and name calling? Really?
I said spicy language... please don't twist my words.
Give examples please. I do not believe you. (just for yourselves, I am moving on)
It can be... My decision in my house. You can limit a verse size in your house.
Actually, books that divide the writings into sections and the sections quite large are not called "verses" but chapters, sections, paragraphs and such. Law books, for example, do not have "verses." When a writing has large subdivisions, they use other words as I describe. A "verse" is not 15 sentences long.
You are not making much sense in your sentence structure.
Difficult to understand? I use big words.
Could be... how do you know they won't? Is it possible? Bayonets are still a thing... why?

Well... John was writing a vision... but reality will be very recognisable as the same thing.
I don't know. Do you?
Yes, I know what modern warfare looks like and blood does not run in the streets from a city that is attacked or bombed for afar or above. IT is burning. I have seen pics of cities that suffered in war. The place was burning not running with blood. The description fits Josephus as I said and gave you the chapter.
Where did I say earthquakes kill everyone? We were talking about islands being removed.
And before Jesus was to come the mountains were to be make low and the valleys raised and NONE of the this happened to the landscape. None. This we know because Judea is not flat.
You have no idea how much mercy I am showing on these forums.
Then I had better move on because what you have shown is not mercy at all so if that is mercy, I had best leave when the darts are minor. Apparently you are capable of much much worse.
Show me where I have falsely accused you of anything?
Read your first sentence. You falsely attack my character accusing me of purposely telling untruths.
I don't think I am... from what you have shown me... maybe you have another side... but the one on display today is not a "good character".
I am not the one accusing the other of lying and then claim its mercy. I am not the one who thinks attack the character is OK. But this is getting off and I am moving on.

To the mods who will answer only my mail accusing only me of violating the ToS, I am stopping the interaction. Pick on the other guy for a change.

UH, you do not see the difference between attacking someone's character by calling them a untrue and uncomplimentary word and name calling? Really?

Give examples please. I do not believe you. (just for yourselves, I am moving on)

Actually, books that divide the writings into sections and the sections quite large are not called "verses" but chapters, sections, paragraphs and such. Law books, for example, do not have "verses." When a writing has large subdivisions, they use other words as I describe. A "verse" is not 15 sentences long.

Difficult to understand? I use big words.

Yes, I know what modern warfare looks like and blood does not run in the streets from a city that is attacked or bombed for afar or above. IT is burning. I have seen pics of cities that suffered in war. The place was burning not running with blood. The description fits Josephus as I said and gave you the chapter.

And before Jesus was to come the mountains were to be make low and the valleys raised and NONE of the this happened to the landscape. None. This we know because Judea is not flat.

Then I had better move on because what you have shown is not mercy at all so if that is mercy, I had best leave when the darts are minor. Apparently you are capable of much much worse.

Read your first sentence. You falsely attack my character accusing me of purposely telling untruths.

I am not the one accusing the other of lying and then claim its mercy. I am not the one who thinks attack the character is OK. But this is getting off and I am moving on.

To the mods who will answer only my mail accusing only me of violating the ToS, I am stopping the interaction. Pick on the other guy for a change.
You say you are moving on... so will I.
Bye.

What was that question again? LOL

eddif
How do the futurists who have believed strong arm Russia is going to march through sovereign nations all the way to Israel and attack it when it’s is undeniable that Russia cannot even successfully march next door and take over an almost third world country.

You know Niblo, it is disappointing to see that so few can intellectually engage in conversations with others whose views do not agree with their own. The ad hominem answer is so common, I despair of anyone in N. America being able to treat others with respect even though they disagree. It seems like belittling and name calling is the only weapon in their arsenal of defending what they think. Is it because they simply swallowed the view whole without "chewing" on it? I don't know. When I first heard the futurist view, I wondered as a teen, how fleeing Jerusalem is going to be of help to me since I lived in California. And I wondered at that time, where is one to flee to if the whole world is experiencing this terror. Even then I saw that few has having holes but there was nothing else offered at that time. And it was said that Jesus was coming back any day now....that was 50 years ago.
Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for your best wishes.

Ad hominem is the favoured resort of many who have little to offer; but who are unwilling to learn from folk who know more about a particular topic than they do themselves.

May the Beloved reward you for your patience - and your perseverance :)

My best wishes to you and to your family.

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for your best wishes.

Ad hominem is the favoured resort of many who have little to offer; but who are unwilling to learn from folk who know more about a particular topic than they do themselves.

May the Beloved reward you for your patience - and your perseverance :)

My best wishes to you and to your family.
So it is very good that ad hominem attacks are not allowed here.
Good thing they don't happen... without cause.

So it is very good that ad hominem attacks are not allowed here.
Good thing they don't happen... without cause.
This is a very interesting response. It demonstrates in the one hand, an assumption that since they aren’t allowed, they don’t happen. This is like 🙈.

However, when you do use them, it’s OK, because you only attack others when they deserve it in your view. Then the rule (that is not violated because it’s a rule) can be violated with impunity.

This is a very interesting response. It demonstrates in the one hand, an assumption that since they aren’t allowed, they don’t happen. This is like 🙈.

However, when you do use them, it’s OK, because you only attack others when they deserve it in your view. Then the rule (that is not violated because it’s a rule) can be violated with impunity.
Behave.

There are at least two parts to any conversation. There can be many comments added.

This is a trial to see if we all can behave.

Ok my thoughts.

Any nation attacking another nation will be judged/examined by other nations. Motives will be examined on both sides. Every nation will tend to take sides. How each side is perceived is important.

God is probably the only one who knows the true hearts.

A nation might be able to win and choose not to. A win at the time May prove counter productive later.
Now
Peace from the heart, on both sides, would be better.

My future is judged by God.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Tell that to the guy who thinks he can personally attack others when he decides they deserve it. I did nothing wrong but point it out this fact. But I do admit that there are cultures who do not like misbehavior pointed out except to people they do not like.
There are at least two parts to any conversation. There can be many comments added.
Uh, is this saying something worth saying? All conversations are between as least 2 people.
This is a trial to see if we all can behave.

Ok my thoughts.

Any nation attacking another nation will be judged/examined by other nations. Motives will be examined on both sides. Every nation will tend to take sides. How each side is perceived is important.
We are not talking about nations.
God is probably the only one who knows the true hearts.
Well, he actually judges the deeds according to the Bible.
My future is judged by God.
The past as well.

Uh, is this saying something worth saying? All conversations are between as least 2 people.
The other option is: two people talking with no intent in communicating with another person. As long as the speaking is going on it is summed up this way.
My way or the Highway. It just takes twenty posts to figure out what is going on.

I talk about symbolism. I try to engage others, but realize the problem (or I try to). Will I pick up the subject later? It sure seems I will. In the meantime I do try to talk about the present OP. In the background my mind is looking for symbols. Is it a problem? To some it is. Symbolism/imagery points to Jesus and us made in the image of God.

At any rate right now no real war is on this thread.

eddif

The other option is: two people talking with no intent in communicating with another person. As long as the speaking is going on it is summed up this way.
My way or the Highway. It just takes twenty posts to figure out what is going on.
OK, although it is still two people, but I see what you are saying.
I talk about symbolism. I try to engage others, but realize the problem (or I try to). Will I pick up the subject later? It sure seems I will. In the meantime I do try to talk about the present OP. In the background my mind is looking for symbols. Is it a problem? To some it is. Symbolism/imagery points to Jesus and us made in the image of God.
A great deal of symbolism is just not my thing. If it communicates more than other words, then I can see it.
At any rate right now no real war is on this thread.
Good thing. Whew!

I have a question for futurists. Since it was commonly believed that the Russian “bear” would march down and attack Israel bringing on Armageddon, do you still think that in light of Russia being unable to attack even little Kiev?
None of the above have any biblical sense. This more seems prophecy of fantasies and a stumbling block.

Armageddon is a contraction(abbreviation) of three words:
Air / Magog/ Eddon and, in Hebrew, as follow:
אוויר - Air
מגוג - Magog (all Gentilic nations)
אֱדוֹם - Eddon (Eddon אדום means red) (Jewish people-Israel)

By contraction / abbreviation - Armageddon

The War is against three UNCLEAN SPIRITS like frogs.

In fact, Armageddon is a WAR of the Lord of hosts, the battle is against three UNCLEAN SPIRITS like frogs. Actually, a satanic trindade. Why frogs?

What is the environment of the :
1 - THE AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT OF THE EVIL AND UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS ?
2 - THE EARTHLY ENVIRONMENT OF THE EVIL AND UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS ?

None of the above have any biblical sense. This more seems prophecy of fantasies and a stumbling block.

אוויר - Air

In fact, Armageddon is a WAR of the Lord of hosts, the battle is against three UNCLEAN SPIRITS like frogs. Actually, a satanic trindade. Why frogs?

But there is a futurist eschatology that insists still that Russia will match to Israel. That’s you’ve never heard of it doesn’t matter.

אוויר - Air

Funny... that isn't how my lexicon breaks down the word Armageddon.
Where do you get that breakdown of the word?
Where do you get the meaning of Magog?

Please show references so we can all check your work.
Thanks

But there is a futurist eschatology that insists still that Russia will match to Israel. That’s you’ve never heard of it doesn’t matter.
What really matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, self-executing.

JESUS sent His angel (in my vision an Archangel) to show to John Apostle , who was exiled in the isle of Patmos, many events that should come to pass in future times, among which the terrible War of Armageddon, and also His coming -Revelation 16:13-16- and,
by opportune, JESUS warned His people saying: Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame-Rev.16:15.

These two events, one very terrible, another very wonderful, both did not happen yet, right? But will happen from now on, they can happen still in this decade, or to start happen. Get ready

May our Lord GOD bless us and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

Funny... that isn't how my lexicon breaks down the word Armageddon.
Where do you get that breakdown of the word?
Where do you get the meaning of Magog?

Please show references so we can all check your work.
Thanks
Ok, I gave in detail my interpretation above by Scriptures about Armageddon that must happen in this decade, and the last week of seven years, week 70th Daniel 9:24-27, it is within this last decade. I don't believe there is similar interpretation, if so, I unknown.

For better exchange of interpretations, allow me to ask before, how do you break down the word Armageddon within Scriptures, that is the Word of GOD?

My point is to find the true interpretation, in my understanding there is only one, it is this one that matters to find, and to prevail.

Ok, I gave in detail my interpretation above by Scriptures about Armageddon that must happen in this decade, and the last week of seven years, week 70th Daniel 9:24-27, it is within this last decade. I don't believe there is similar interpretation, if so, I unknown.

For better exchange of interpretations, allow me to ask before, how do you break down the word Armageddon within Scriptures, that is the Word of GOD?

My point is to find the true interpretation, in my understanding there is only one, it is this one that matters to find, and to prevail.
Armageddon is traditionally rendered as Valley of Megiddo.
I have NEVER seen it broken down to Air, Magog, and Eddon.
So where is the Greek breakdown as supplied by a published source so we all can check your work?
This is the first time this idea has come across my desk so I would need more than one source for verification.

Armageddon is traditionally rendered as Valley of Megiddo.
I have NEVER seen it broken down to Air, Magog, and Eddon.
I work with the Word of GOD, the Scriptures, the Bible evidently, the Word is GOD, self-executing, exactly as is written in the Bible. Unfortunately to link Megido to the War against three unclean spirits like frogs, a satanic trinity, it is only and only speculation, imagination, not a true interpretation of the Word of GOD.

So where is the Greek breakdown as supplied by a published source so we all can check your work?
This is the first time this idea has come across my desk so I would need more than one source for verification.
Who revealed the battle of Armageddon was JESUS, the testimony of JESUS is the spirit of prophecy.
By the way, the Hebrew word Edom means "red", and the Hebrew Bible relates it to the name of its founder, Esau, the elder son of the Hebrew patriarch Isaac, because he was born "red all over". As a young adult, he SOLD his birthright to his brother Jacob for a portion of "red pottage". The Tanakh describes the Edomites as descendants of Esau.

What is written in Revelation 16:17?
17 - And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the AIR;
and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the THRONE, saying, It is done. Done what?
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven (AIR), saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

As is written, when the Son of man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels(true believers-Luke 20:35-36) with Him, then shall He sit upon the THRONE of His glory: And before Him shall be gathered all nations (Gentile nations of this present world ruled by the Beast of sea-Magog- , and the Jewish nation ruled by the red dragon, the Beast of the earth -the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist false messiah of Israel - eddomites).

The red dragon, the Beast of the earth(Israel) is the ruler of the eddomites, Jewish unbelievers, followers of Antichrist's kingdom.
By the way, the battle is of GOD's Kingdom against the Kingdom of Devil-the Antichrist's Kingdom- , as said JESUS: nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. These things or events will LITERALLY fulfill from now on, until the END of the world of Devil, these terrible events will NEVER stop, but never, it's for ever and ever.

Get ready

What really matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, self-executing.

JESUS sent His angel (in my vision an Archangel) to show to John Apostle , who was exiled in the isle of Patmos, many events that should come to pass in future times, among which the terrible War of Armageddon, and also His coming -Revelation 16:13-16- and,
by opportune, JESUS warned His people saying: Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame-Rev.16:15.

These two events, one very terrible, another very wonderful, both did not happen yet, right? But will happen from now on, they can happen still in this decade, or to start happen. Get ready

May our Lord GOD bless us and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen
You say what matters is the Word of God, right? The Word of God written down by John said these things were SOON to take place. I believe it took place soon afterwards, the terrible event which was judgement upon the Jewish people who had murdered the son of God. No other generation can be said to have done that. The Word says that that generation would not all die before the judgement would come.

So I would advise you not to say that your position IS what the Word says because some things the Word says your position denies.

I don’t say “all wrong” because none of us have all truth or correct thinking on all matters. We’re all learning. But when one stands on the pedestal of “MY position reflects the Word and yours doesn’t,” it only takes the verses not considered to knock them off the loftier position.

Back