Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Sons Of God, Giants & The New World Order - Pt 1

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is a Bible Study thread/forum I would think the views here could be proven from Scripture ...

Gen 7:21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:

if these supposed angels are flesh enough to produce children, how is it they are not flesh enough to die as God's word says?

Angels were not able to be drowned is correct.

If you believe natural water can drown an angel, then please explain how.
You didn’t fully answer my question. Is all that I stated correct about what you believe?

I have a question for you.

Can you explain how a spiritually dead male and female descendant of Adam, can reproduce a son of God?

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned— Romans 5:12 NKJV

A human being must be born of God, by the Holy Spirit to be a son of God, with the exception of Adam who was created by God Himself.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. John 3:6 NKJV
I have already essentially addressed your question. http://christianforums.net/Fellowsh...s-the-new-world-order-pt-1.75066/post-1446016

This is a Bible Study thread/forum I would think the views here could be proven from Scripture ...

Gen 7:21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:

if these supposed angels are flesh enough to produce children, how is it they are not flesh enough to die as God's word says?

Uhh...they can fly?

You didn’t fully answer my question. Is all that I stated correct about what you believe?

I answered your question.

Here is your question -

So, if I understand you correctly, you believe that these angels were not only able to have physical relations with women but were able to actually procreate, yet, as angels, "they were not able to be drowned". Would that be correct about what you believe?

as angels
, "they were not able to be drowned". Would that be correct about what you believe?

Here is my answer - Angels were not able to be drowned is correct.

If there is another question, within your question, then please ask it as a separate question.

Mean while can you please answer my question, which is based on the scriptures I provided.

Can you explain how a spiritually dead male and female descendant of Adam, can reproduce a son of God?

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned— Romans 5:12 NKJV

A human being must be born of God, by the Holy Spirit to be a son of God, with the exception of Adam who was created by God Himself.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. John 3:6 NKJV

ME

So could birds ..

Can birds go back into the spirit domain, and come back?

These angels left their own abode, and manifested as men, which we see is possible from examples such as Sodom and Gomorrah.

6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; Jude 6

We already know that Jude was refering to the event from the days of Noah, because Jude quoted Enoch.

ME

6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; Jude 6

These angels left their own abode, and manifested as men, which we see is possible from examples such as Sodom and Gomorrah.

Here is that account

Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them, and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground. 2 And he said, “Here now, my lords, please turn in to your servant’s house and spend the night, and wash your feet; then you may rise early and go on your way.”
And they said, “No, but we will spend the night in the open square.” 3 But he insisted strongly; so they turned in to him and entered his house. Then he made them a feast, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate. 4 Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house. 5 And they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know them carnally.” Genesis 19:1-5

These angels came with the Lord to visit Abraham, and went to Sodom to after Abraham pleaded with the Lord on behalf of that city.

After the Lord agreed to spare the city if 10 righteous were found, the angels went to Sodom to see, which is where Genesis 19 picks up.

These homosexuals intended to have sex with the "men", who were actually angels, and had the ability to leave their abode in heavenly places and appear or manifest here on earth.

These angels first appeared with the Lord, when they visited Abraham, and were referred to as "men", while they were in the domain of the earth.

They were angels, yet they were "men" while on earth, having the ability to eat and drink.

Then the Lord appeared to him by the terebinth trees of Mamre, as he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day. 2 So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him; and when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground, 3 and said, “My Lord, if I have now found favor in Your sight, do not pass on by Your servant. 4 Please let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree. 5 And I will bring a morsel of bread, that you may refresh your hearts. After that you may pass by, inasmuch as you have come to your servant.” They said, “Do as you have said.” Genesis 18:1-4

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels. Hebrews 13:2

ME

I answered your question.

Here is your question -

Here is my answer - Angels were not able to be drowned is correct.

If there is another question, within your question, then please ask it as a separate question.
You quoted my whole statement to which the question pertained but only answered half of it.

"So, if I understand you correctly, you believe that these angels were not only able to have physical relations with women but were able to actually procreate, yet, as angels, "they were not able to be drowned". Would that be correct about what you believe?"

First half: 'you believe that these angels were not only able to have physical relations with women but were able to actually procreate.'

Second half: 'you believe...as angels, "they were not able to be drowned".'

Mean while can you please answer my question, which is based on the scriptures I provided.

I linked to my post which will answer your question.

So could birds ..

Just because we don't have all of the details, doesn't mean that it's not true. Just like the Enoch detractors say, Angels are sexless so can't procreate....It doesn't say that at all!
It says in Heaven Angels are not given in marriage nor do they marry.

Jude quotes Enoch, the sethite theory has been thoroughly debunked, and if the Nephilim were really children from a common man and woman...then why do they call them Nephilim? Why did Jesus say, as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of man...?

Here's a scripture for you guys.

Daniel 2:43
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.../(KJV)

"They" shall mingle themselves with the seed of men? Uhh...in order for this to make grammatical sense, "They" would have to be something other than the seed of men. What do you suppose that is then?
Hint: Fallen Angels.

Last edited:
And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay. (NIV)

Doesn't quite read the same as the translation you used.

And considering that Daniel was explaining the meaning of Nebachadnessar's dream to him so that he wouldn't die...it's more likely that he was explaining the Roman empire.

And on the subject of the Book of Enoch...

It is not scriptures except for the quotes made by Jesus and others making reference to the fictional book. And we know that it was a fictional book because it declares it in a backhanded fashion in it's first chapter.
When the Israelites were living in the times of the writing prophets they had strict guidelines as to what to accept and what not to accept as God's word. The first few sentences clearly claim to fall short of these tests. (Single author being one)

Since no one thinks that Religious Fiction was a genre of literature back then it's somehow believed that the book that lasted the longest on their "Best Sellers" list must be scriptural in nature.

And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay. (NIV)

And considering that Daniel was explaining the meaning of Nebachadnessar's dream to him so that he wouldn't die...it's more likely that he was explaining the Roman empire.

I used to have an NIV. Then the Lord supernaturally changed it to be a NKJV. So...I don't trust the NIV Brother. What about the...they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men? They who? That sure aint talking about an inter racial marriage, lol!

And on the subject of the Book of Enoch...

It is not scriptures except for the quotes made by Jesus and others making reference to the fictional book. And we know that it was a fictional book because it declares it in a backhanded fashion in it's first chapter.
When the Israelites were living in the times of the writing prophets they had strict guidelines as to what to accept and what not to accept as God's word. The first few sentences clearly claim to fall short of these tests. (Single author being one)

Since no one thinks that Religious Fiction was a genre of literature back then it's somehow believed that the book that lasted the longest on their "Best Sellers" list must be scriptural in nature.

Oh it does not. That's surprising to come from you Brother.

Is the KJV no good anymore Brother?! :lol

Just because we don't have all of the details, doesn't mean that it's not true. Just like the Enoch detractors say, Angels are sexless so can't procreate....It doesn't say that at all!
It says in Heaven Angels are not given in marriage nor do they marry.

Jude quotes Enoch, the sethite theory has been thoroughly debunked, and if the Nephilim were really children from a common man and woman...then why do they call them Nephilim? Why did Jesus say, as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of man...?

Hi Ed, this is a couple examples why I can't put faith in Enoch
Enoch says giants were 3000 ells = 4500' but they figured that must have been wrong so they cut it to 450'
Enoch says all sin come through Azazel .. Enoch 10:9 , wrong again
Enoch 8:1 says Azazel taught men metal working and all kinds of stuff . Sorry, all knowledge comes from God even though man can corrupt it ..

The bible lists the sizes of giants that are accurate , Enoch lists sizes that are foolishness ..
The spies saw themselves as grasshoppers but Joshua said ''they ain't that big''
Again, I don't care what anyone believes ..

Here's a scripture for you guys.

Daniel 2:43
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.../(KJV)

"They" shall mingle themselves with the seed of men? Uhh...in order for this to make grammatical sense, "They" would have to be something other than the seed of men. What do you suppose that is then?
Hint: Fallen Angels.
Revelation says men will seek death and not be able to find it .. Concerning mixing iron with clay , there is tech going on right now that is mingling men with machine, limbs , hearts , kidneys, lungs, eyes/ears, even artificial intelligence not to mention once you take the mark you'll be incapable of accepting salvation ..

Can birds go back into the spirit domain, and come back?

We already know that Jude was refering to the event from the days of Noah, because Jude quoted Enoch.

ME
imo if fallen angels could produce offspring you'd be seeing it right now in mass amounts .. Do you really think the men of S&G could have touched those angels ? Lott was the one freaking out .. Angels are messengers and usually introduce themselves after they say ''fear not'' .. Fallen angels appear as disguising themselves as angels of light which is why Paul said to know the Word and not go outside of it no matter who says so ..

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back