Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Study For What Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost's Finished Sin

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
E

Elijah674

Elijah674_2134.jpg
Psalms 19
[7] The [law of the LORD is perfect], converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise [the simple].

(and the simple 'SICK ONES' want to do away with the 'Testimony of Christ Gods Eternal Law! Dan. 7:25)

[8] The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

(The Blind Rev. 17:1-5 ones of today are not hard to spot! Rejoicing?? Hardly do they know that satan's law/less/ness is Bondage, & is antichrist, which they openly teach. We are FREE! FREE! to do our Gen. 4:7 DESIRE! But how did they arrive at that Prophesied point of NO RETURN? We will find out as we continue on with the Inspiration of the Word of God/Christ!)

[9] The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
[10] More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
[11] Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
[12] Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.

(Secret faults are unknown sin. Sins that are Presumptuous are not so, these SINS ARE Sins that we KNOW & have been Convicted of as against the Eternal Law of God that David tells us is PERFECT, that is seen above. Any sin committed we find in James 2:8-12 has mankind not breaking just one Commandment, but Openly Knowingly Breaking them ALL! Yes indeed, the 7th Day Sabbath of God for SURE! All such taught false doctrine & in 'membership with' has us in Rev. 18:4's verse as known Partakers of open Presumptuous sin!

And this leads one into the Great Transgression of the Sin Against the Holy Ghost! (Matt. 12:31-32) And also DOCUMENTS to us whether we are to be saved or not by being Judged by this Law of ETERNAL Liberty. Freedom & total Liberty to follow the Holly Spirit leading us, or to reject His Leading! Note Dan. 12:4 + Hosea 4:6 & Rev. 3:16's Truth. And our Loving DUTY? And Loving Work?? satan really attacks the Real Christian on LOVING WORKS, huh! Yet, had you ever considered how long that 'his' desired ones would be around if they stopped working for him?)

[13] Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the [[great transgression.]]

(OK: note that sin is Eternally known in John Gospel below! OT, NT, & Eternal Gospel of Rev. 14:6)

1John.3
[1] Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
[2] Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

(OK: Note that there is a start for this Truth & there is a CONDITION in Rom. 8:1 & verse 14! No force, but to Lovingly to follow on in this next verse!)

[3] And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
[4] Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

(These ones are all found in Phil. 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:9 at 'this [Born Again] required [starting point',] with the power given from Christ to freely MATURE and Purify their self.. IF THEY WOULD! It was & is still their free choice to make, as the Inspiration by David points out. And the Rev. 17:1-5 ones of today hate those verse's of 1 John 3:3 + 4 above, FINISHED! FINISHED! IS THEIR CONSTANT CRY! They have no more an idea what was finished than an 'brain dead' robot. Yet, they did have a promising start! Obad. 1:16)

1John.5
[1] Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

(there is a condition in whosoever! And there is seen at the start the Word LOVETH HIM!
And it was Christ that pointed out that 'IF' ye LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS, including them ALL as is seen above in James that to break one has the person violating them all, [INCLUDING HIS Eternal 7th Day Sabbath!)

[2] By this we know that we love the children of God, [when we love God, and keep his commandments.]
[3] For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

(It say's nothing about God changing His Eternal Law, or that Christ changed the Fathers 7th Day Sabbath. Heb. 13:8 has an Never changing Christ as well! And sin is still an option, to Love God or not as seen by keeping His Eternal Law which finds this to be our Final Judgement 'Conclusion' of [IF] we are to be Saved or not! Eccl. 12:13-14 our whole matured 'MOTIVE' of Loving Duty!)

[16] If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
(any sin done once or twice + is not the sin unto death. But as Inspiration by David's pen points out, these Presumptuous known sin's done lead's one downhill into the Great Transgression's Sin Against the Holy Ghost, which above is seen as.. the sin UNTO DEATH, that which we are said not to pray for.

And when one teaches known false doctrines for well past any 120 years of the Holy Spirits STRIVINGS, such as these of Gen. 6:3 and these ones of Rev. 17:1-5, we see that they are found as 'stated in the Lord's Word as past the Sin Against the Holy Ghost with His Words of THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH' in the compilers caps even! And HE WARNS the ones who know that they teach satan false stuff who are still reachable in Rev. 18:4, to 'COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE'!)

[17] All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

(again!! unknown ones + sin of even known ones of presumption, up until the time that the Holy Spirit just cannot anymore convict & reach us to change these open known sins, that He has 'convicted us of to change'!)

[18] We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

(as stated above by Inspiration's, condition of KEEPETH HIMSELF. IF the Condition is met. Phil. 4:13)

[19] And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
[20] And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

There is NO one who at the start of this Born Again New life who does not know when they are going against the Holy Spirits Leading, NO ONE! And when & if they do so? They are as stated from the start of this page, as becoming numb & blinded little by little to the Holy Spirits Striving for their change until He just cannot any longer [MOVE THEM]! Look around at these forum posts, and the ones seen Documented in Matt. 7's Broadway as well as the FINAL FATE by free choice of ALL OF THE Rev. 17:1-5 ones.

--Elijah

Galatians 5:14
For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, in the statement, “ YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.â€

Romans 13:8
Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.

The answer to your OP is found in Mark 3, it's denying the works of the Holy Spirit.

Galatians 5:14
For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, in the statement, “ YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.”

Romans 13:8
Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.

The answer to your OP is found in Mark 3, it's denying the works of the Holy Spirit.

Hi, is the neighbor FIRST? And where in Mark is that verse found? Here are some interesting verses from our Master on down. But are you saying that anyone is Sinning against the Holy Ghost with a one time sin?? See Gen. 6:3's time frame & how long He was Striving with these lost ones?

If we read the Deut. 5 verses & think about these two tables of stone, and Law + Love, perhaps with an 'clear' eye, we might be able to find the tempting attorney's answer as Christ explained it to him? The First Great Commandment surely are the ones on Worship Alone to God. Then the second finds ones duty to mankind. And Surely LOVE is to be the Motive!

But do see if you can find the ones that adhere only to the Worship of God Alone? And then the second table of stone which adhere to mankind?

Deut. 5
[22] These words the LORD spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And [he wrote] them in [two tables of stone], and delivered them unto me. (Remember this has Nothing to do with the commandment Law's that Moses wrote as seen in 2 Cron. 8:13! They are seperate laws)

Matt. 22
[35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
[36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
[38] This is the first and great commandment.
[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

--Elijah

No, the neighbor is not the first. The 10 C's were a shadow of what was to come - Christ, all is fulfilled in Christ. Love God, love your neighbor and all else will fall into place. You won't murder if you love God and love others.

Mark 3:2020 And He *came [h]home, and the crowd *gathered again, to such an extent that they could not even eat [i]a meal. 21 When His own [j]people heard of this, they went out to take custody of Him; for they were saying, “He has lost His senses.†22 The scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by [k]Beelzebul,†and “He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons.†23 And He called them to Himself and began speaking to them in parables, “How can Satan cast out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. 26 If Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but [l]he is finished! 27 But no one can enter the strong man’s house and plunder his property unless he first binds the strong man, and then he will plunder his house.
28 “Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sinâ€â€” 30 because they were saying, “He has an unclean pirit.â€

No, the neighbor is not the first. The 10 C's were a shadow of what was to come - Christ, all is fulfilled in Christ. Love God, love your neighbor and all else will fall into place. You won't murder if you love God and love others.

Mark 3:2020 And He *came [h]home, and the crowd *gathered again, to such an extent that they could not even eat [i]a meal. 21 When His own [j]people heard of this, they went out to take custody of Him; for they were saying, “He has lost His senses.†22 The scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by [k]Beelzebul,†and “He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons.†23 And He called them to Himself and began speaking to them in parables, “How can Satan cast out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. 26 If Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but [l]he is finished! 27 But no one can enter the strong man’s house and plunder his property unless he first binds the strong man, and then he will plunder his house.
28 “Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sinâ€â€” 30 because they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.â€

Hi, thanks for the response. But, you did not answer the question of still breaking 1 John 3:4 sin documentation, that still is being done by ALL OF US. How many times can one expect to QUENCH OR GRIEVE the Holy Spirit in sinning against Him? It is the 66 Books that He has Inspired as the 'testimony' of Christ.

And Psalms 19:13's Great Transgression has Presumptious SIN. (in the Plural & not just a one or twice done sin)
And the verse.. In the K.J. has it this way for the [PARABLE}..
[22] And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. (take note of Matt. 10:25)

[23] And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
[24] And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
[25] And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

[26] And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

[27] No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

[28] Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

[29] But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

[30] Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
The (they) is Christ who they said had an unclean spirit, right?? I do not see this as the Great Trangressions way that the Holy Spirit INSPIRED David to teach it? And that was not a parable.

In fact on the day of Atonement they were given one year grace to amend their way before they were cut off. Lev. 17:7-9 even includes the Gentils that were converted.

--Elijah

1 John 3:4, is telling us we are not to follow the law anymore, because if you break one, you break them all. It was impossible for the Israelites to keep the law, that is why we have the Holy Spirit and Christ, through Him He is our law, we follow HIM, not the OT law.

1 John 3:4, is telling us we are not to follow the law anymore, because if you break one, you break them all. It was impossible for the Israelites to keep the law, that is why we have the Holy Spirit and Christ, through Him He is our law, we follow HIM, not the OT law.

So you break anyone that you feel impressed to break? (that is not the Rocky that I know!) And what about Eccl. 12:13-14's Final Conclusion of the Whole Matter, & KEEP GODS COMMANDMENTS?

+ Rev. 12:17's With the 'devil' being wroth with these identification Truths of the END TIME REMNANT which [KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD!] + The 'WHOLE BIBLE TESTIMONY OF HIS SON JESUS CHRIST'?

I think that 'i' will just do as He (Christ) say's that I can! Phil. 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:9!!:thumbsup And do 'i' goof? Surely, but I am working on the sin of omission daily. I think many times of what it will be like in heaven to come upon a name which I had not warned because of it being against my nature! 1 Cor. 6:2-3 And this is quite a 'chastisement' for some of us PARTAKERS of Heb. 12:4-8 to want to 'humanily' avoid.

--Elijah

PS: And NO, 1 John 3:4 along with Rev. 11:18-19 finds that the Eternal Royal Law is to be the Standard of measurement for all who will be saved or lost Eternally. (as it was with satan & the fallen angels) And James 2 found as you mentioned, that all ten will be Lovingly obeyed by the saved. What one does in just an profession mean's nothing much, it is in Obedience of the Holy Spirits Inspiration of Christs TOTAL Word (Matt. 4:4) that is even first required for anyone to be Born Again. Acts 5:32

Well, Elijah, I'm learning to love the Lord with all of my heart, mind and soul and love my neighbor.

Sometimes I get angry and sin, but the Lord gives me grace and forgiveness, He is healing me and hopefully I am maturing in Him. :)

Well, Elijah, I'm learning to love the Lord with all of my heart, mind and soul and love my neighbor.

Sometimes I get angry and sin, but the Lord gives me grace and forgiveness, He is healing me and hopefully I am maturing in Him. :)

Hi, Me too! Which proves the Truth that Christ is still Our High Priest and when the Law is broken by us, it still has to be there [IN HEAVEN!]:thumbsup Phil. 3:12-18 is a good set of verses of.. 'Not as though [we have already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after], 'IF' that I MAY apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Jesus Christ.'

And per subject? It is when one does not follow on after Rom. 8:1's Justification to verse 14 of being 'LED', that the sin of the 'Great Transgression' has been started, that of PRESUMPTION against Matt. 4:4's spiritual 'DIET'!

As stated before, the Sanctuary offering of the 'Lamb' was only the starting point of Justification towards sanctification of going forward. (Required Maturity of Heb. 6:1-5) It seems strange to hear the ones of today 'teaching' that these O.T. ones could now just turn around & go back home claiming [ONLY] Justification!

--Elijah

Hi, Me too! Which proves the Truth that Christ is still Our High Priest and when the Law is broken by us, it still has to be there [IN HEAVEN!]:thumbsup Phil. 3:12-18 is a good set of verses of.. 'Not as though [we have already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after], 'IF' that I MAY apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Jesus Christ.'

And per subject? It is when one does not follow on after Rom. 8:1's Justification to verse 14 of being 'LED', that the sin of the 'Great Transgression' has been started, that of PRESUMPTION against Matt. 4:4's spiritual 'DIET'!

As stated before, the Sanctuary offering of the 'Lamb' was only the starting point of Justification towards sanctification of going forward. (Required Maturity of Heb. 6:1-5) It seems strange to hear the ones of today 'teaching' that these O.T. ones could now just turn around & go back home claiming [ONLY] Justification!

--Elijah
It's not called breaking the law, it was never given to us, it's just called sinning.

----For Not The Hearers Of The Law Are Just Before God, But The [Doers Of The Law Shall Be Justified!] Rom. 2:13----

James 2:8-12 documents that the breaking of one of the 10 Commandments has one breaking them all. + 'So speak and [SO DO, as THEY SHALL BE JUDGED BY THE LAW OF LIBERTY]. And knowing this, what is the one Commandment that the world hates most? And PRESUMPTION has led these ones into Rev. 17:1-5 of being past/tense 'Protestants' and prophesied as lost!

Acts 13

[46] Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been [spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life], lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

The same with the prophesied ones of Matt. 7 Broadway + Rev. 17:1-5 REPEAT ONES!
And that surely cannot be disputed for a Born Again Christian!

[47] For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest [be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.]
[48] And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and
as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.
[49] And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.

OK: what day was Paul worshiping with these converts on?

Acts 22

[17] And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance;
[18] And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.

[19] And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:
[20] And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.
[21] And
he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee [far hence unto the Gentiles.]
[22] And they gave him audience unto this word, and then lifted up their voices, and said, Away with such a fellow from the earth: for it is not fit that he should live.

Remember Paul at his trial, & the ex/church needed Caesar for their power to do satan's work of forced worship or execution! And today? We will see Rom. 13 worn out by a power/less ex/church needing Caesar to execute! Again 666. And Rom. 13? Who today understands that even this power is only to have jurisdiction over the last six Commandments, the Second table of the Decalogue duty to man! Read the chapter.

[23] And as they cried out, and cast off their clothes, and threw dust into the air,
[24] The chief captain commanded him to be brought into the castle,
and bade that he should be examined by scourging; that he might know wherefore they cried so against him.
[25] And as they bound him with thongs, Paul said unto the centurion that stood by, Is it lawful for you to scourge a man that is a Roman,
and uncondemned?

Acts.17
[1] Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:
[2]
And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three Sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
[3] Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and
that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
[4] And some of them believed, and consorted with Paul and Silas
; and of the devout Greeks a great multitude, and of the chief women not a few.

And these Greek & great multitude ones, + chief women ones, as well, were all taught Matt. 28:20's Obedience to the Lords Commandment of the 7th day Sabbath Truth as Paul displayed!

Acts 18
[4] And he reasoned in the synagogue [[every Sabbath,]] and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.

Acts 13
[42] And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, [the Gentiles] besought that these words might be preached to them the next Sabbath.
[43] Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.

[44] And the next Sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

And the today's apostate ones of Rev. 17:1-5 are in the spiritual bed with not only satan, but their mother rome as well! Dan. 7:25

Acts 24
[12] And they neither found me in the temple disputing with any man, neither raising up the people, neither in the synagogues, nor in the city:
[13] Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me.

[14] But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, [[[believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:]]] ..'

Yet, the today bunch of Broadway & Rev. 17:1-5 ones do not even attempt to have an working Obedient Belief, but just a belief like that of their boss.. 'the devil's believe..'. even though they have known all of this for well past any 120 years of their open presumption, God documents their end prophesy as.. THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH! (and again, how did they end up this way?:study)

But do they work for him? Check out these forums across the nation for how they all 'worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in [the law and the prophets!] And what is new God asks? Eccl. 3:15

--Elijah

Elijah,
The word used is "word", not law.

James 1 (NASB)22 But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.

Now we do what Jesus is doing. :yes

Elijah,
The word used is "word", not law.

James 1 (NASB)22 But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.

Now we do what Jesus is doing. :yes

:study Write in Biblelight in the web/search, & then go to the Sanctuary Section with colored depictions of the blueprint that God gave for mankind to follow. Psalms 77:13 Then come on back & tell us what Christ is now doing in The Most Holy Place in Heaven's great Original as [you post!];)

--Elijah

:study Write in Biblelight in the web/search, & then go to the Sanctuary Section with colored depictions of the blueprint that God gave for mankind to follow. Psalms 77:13 Then come on back & tell us what Christ is now doing in The Most Holy Place in Heaven's great Original as [you post!];)

--Elijah
I visited that site and are you trying to corrupt me with false doctrine, Elijah?
Not nice to do to the young and the impressionable.

I visited that site and are you trying to corrupt me with false doctrine, Elijah?
Not nice to do to the young and the impressionable.

Hi, 'i' will not hold your age (Heb. 5) against you!:) Yet, notice in Eccl. 12:13-14 that your post is recorded for later reasons!

Gen. 12:1 finds Abe being being told verbally to 'get out of thy country'!
smile.gif
and verse 5 finds that he was even a 'Gentile' soul winner by God's Grace long before this! And Abe was a Gentile, huh!!
wink.gif
Hey, God even had the basic Sanctuary Truths all set up with His OWN, which He (God/Christ)
spoke directly with!

Such as the 'required' Gen. 3:15 'Lamb Offering' [Requirement] for one. And Gen. 4:7 for the 'LIBERTY' to do if one would, and it's mature ending if not!
And Abe even paid tithes to the one of God's appointment! Long before the Jew came on the scene.

But here is some of my favorite verses of why Abe (Gen. 26) was CALLED OF GOD in the first place, proving that nothing was missing in Their Eternal Plan of Salvation long, long, long before these which are the 'ignorant' of all lost ones of Rev. 17:1-5, which say that His REQUIREMENTS are all Jewish! (SICK!)

Gen.26

[1] And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.

[2] And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:

[3] Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;

[4] And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

[5] Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, [[[my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.]]]

One thing for sure here, is that Abe NEVER cheapened Christ's FREELY GIVEN GRACE from his day one on! Did he make some mistakes? Surely, but, he lived & died IN THE 'OBEDIENT' FAITH! Heb. 11:8-13.

--Elijah

Hi, 'i' will not hold your age (Heb. 5) against you!:) Yet, notice in Eccl. 12:13-14 that your post is recorded for later reasons!
In that case, I won't hold your age against you either! :)
Gen. 12:1 finds Abe being being told verbally to 'get out of thy country'!
smile.gif
and verse 5 finds that he was even a 'Gentile' soul winner by God's Grace long before this! And Abe was a Gentile, huh!!
wink.gif
Hey, God even had the basic Sanctuary Truths all set up with His OWN, which He (God/Christ)
spoke directly with!

Such as the 'required' Gen. 3:15 'Lamb Offering' [Requirement] for one. And Gen. 4:7 for the 'LIBERTY' to do if one would, and it's mature ending if not!
And Abe even paid tithes to the one of God's appointment! Long before the Jew came on the scene.

But here is some of my favorite verses of why Abe (Gen. 26) was CALLED OF GOD in the first place, proving that nothing was missing in Their Eternal Plan of Salvation long, long, long before these which are the 'ignorant' of all lost ones of Rev. 17:1-5, which say that His REQUIREMENTS are all Jewish! (SICK!)

Gen.26
[1] And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.

[2] And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:

[3] Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;

[4] And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

[5] Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, [[[my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.]]]

One thing for sure here, is that Abe NEVER cheapened Christ's FREELY GIVEN GRACE from his day one on! Did he make some mistakes? Surely, but, he lived & died IN THE 'OBEDIENT' FAITH! Heb. 11:8-13.

--Elijah
Yep, and now Christ has died for our sins and was resurrected, He is our King, our Lord, so we follow Him! We do what He does!!

well if according the former member of the sda and legalism. we that are in christ arent under the law. paul and the acts 15 would deny the need for the gentile and jew as being obligated to be circumised.

christ fulfilled the law, its by choice that if one decides to be kosher or also circumised, if the kosher part is still intact and mandated kindly tell me why the rest of the torah isnt needed? and oh in the days of the torah and prophets etc it was always grace.

well if according the former member of the sda and legalism. we that are in christ arent under the law. paul and the acts 15 would deny the need for the gentile and jew as being obligated to be circumised.

christ fulfilled the law, its by choice that if one decides to be kosher or also circumised, if the kosher part is still intact and mandated kindly tell me why the rest of the torah isnt needed? and oh in the days of the torah and prophets etc it was always grace.

Exactly!

It seems if a person is circumsised in order to follow the law, they would need to follow all the OT laws because if you break one, you break them all. and we know by seeing the Israelites in the OT, they could not even keep the law, otherwise why all the sin offerings on a daily basis?

The new has come, it's a new covenant, because Jesus fulfilled the law.

No offense intended, none!:thumbsup but do the honest Christian thing, & put up scripture where you ever see 'circumcism' even hinted at in the ETERNAL COVENANT TEN COMMANDMENT'S OF ANY OF THE GODHEAD!

You are readin from the WRONG LAW! 2 Chron. 8:13. READ!:study Deut 31:9 & then verse 24-26 and note that [the side of the Ark] is not [INSIDE OF THE ARK!];)

--Elijah

Exactly!

It seems if a person is circumsised in order to follow the law, they would need to follow all the OT laws because if you break one, you break them all. and we know by seeing the Israelites in the OT, they could not even keep the law, otherwise why all the sin offerings on a daily basis?

The new has come, it's a new covenant, because Jesus fulfilled the law.

Good grief friend, your post here is as bad as ALL of the Rev. 17:1-5 ones with that post!:screwloose

What law keeps you from now going out as 'they are doing' and painting the world all red pink purple & blue in [[OPEN SIN]] 'teaching that LORD, LORD! [IT IS ALL FINISHED!] NO LAW!!:yes:yes so you have saved me in sin! GREAT, huh?:screwloose

And how did God COME TO TELL YOU THAT ALL OF THESE ONES ARE THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH???????????

No: The Eternal Law is still there! 1 John 3:3-4! Rev. 10:19 + Rev. 12:17 & you are correct, James 2:10 finds that these ones of Rev. 17:1-5 are ALL Condemed to Eternal Death as a Prophesied [LAST DAY] DONE FINISHED DEAL!

And you might just add in 1 John 2:4 also, as Prophesied END TIME TRUTH of all of these ones being LIARS!

And the only hope for [ALL OTHERS] were seen in John 10:16 + our day of Rev. 18:4! Just think of what you would be a [[PARTAKER OF]] today?? The very open vilest seen sin, (again 1 John 3:3-4) one is a PARTAKER OF just as if they did the thing theirself!

But you say, that we are saved Lord in that mess????? NO LAW LORD??????? Wake/up kid'o! For you are following the BROADWAY CROWD, (Jer. 17:5) not the one that you posted about that you were to follow!:crying:crying

--Elijah

Back