Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Study For What Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost's Finished Sin

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If one 'really' Believes the Words of the New Covenant & Heb. 13:8-9 of an Jesus Christ that 'IS THE SAME FOREVER' + the Warning of 'Strange Doctrines' seen there? Surely these Heb. verses below would find Born Again Ones' with the complete package of 'MY LAWS' of Christ/God, and not with one missing! James 2:8-12. (and Dan. 7:27!)

Heb. 8
7] For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
[8] For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
[9] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
[10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; [I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts:] and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Yet, they are still called what?? [[MY LAW!]] (The Godheads Law!)

And Heb. 10?? (Is what law??) Heb.10

[1] For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
[2] For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
[3] But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

[4] For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

[6]
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

Surely, one knows that the law that God 'SPOKE' plus 'wrote' & then put into His Ones heart has none of these laws penned in them? Only the laws of the Sanctuary proceedings from Moses pen had.

and verses 12 on.. (Speaking of Christ our High Priest)

[12] But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
[13] From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
[14] For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
[15] Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

[16] This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put [my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;]
[17] And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
[18] Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
[19] Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
[20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
[21] And having an high priest over the house of God;
[22] Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

[23] Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)
[26] [For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, (see Psalms 19:13!)
[27] But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.]

And again what does God 'STILL' Define sin as in 1 John 3:4 [LAW BREAKING]

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:
The sin against the Holy Ghost that Jesus spoke of Matt 12:31

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

That sin could have only been committed by the jews alive in Israel during Christ's public Ministry when He performed miracles by the Power of the Holy Ghost before them.

The sin against the Holy Ghost that Jesus spoke of Matt 12:31

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

That sin could have only been committed by the jews alive in Israel during Christ's public Ministry when He performed miracles by the Power of the Holy Ghost before them.

Hi, nothing personal meant in my posting, but it is terible error as 'i' see it as is taught by this posting!

Not only does the Sin Against THE HOLY GHOST pre/date mankind, but was seen in heaven itself! Lucifer was most likely the first of Christ's PERFECT creation, to have the highest position of angels. And as 'Seeing' that the Godhead are NO RESPECTOR of Their creation. And not only did he fall, but was so well thought of & loved, that he caused many others to do so as well. he was the leader in that total rebellion. (as recorded)

And in Gen. 4 we see two son's of Adam & Eve that has NO record of them ever being unfaithful until full maturity as farmers. Christ even talked to Cain in person as He did all of His first of mankinds creation up to the Mount Sinai time period. Exod. 20:22 & see Deut. 5:25-31.

And satan surely was there at this three way conversation of Gen. 4:7. Christ even gave MATURE Cain another chance to obey before he was turned over to satan with his 'new DESIRE' in full presumptous sin of the GREAT TRANSGRESSION. This was satans FIRST FULL FLEDGED CONVERT of humanity! He became satan first KILLER of his brother. And we have aprox. 120 years before Seth came on the scene as Adams NEW SON OF GOD!

But this teaching of your postings is just one of the many false tales told! See James 2:10 Forum! And as goes one known sin taught for truth, so goes the whole Law out the window as error! See Eccl. 3:14 + Rev.'s last couple verses!:crying:cryingAnd these one have passed into the Sin Against the Holy Ghost with having their names removed from the Book of life that was recorded there at one time! And as Obad. 1:16 has it, they had drunk upon Christ's Holy Mt. at one time! See Heb. 6:1-5 & then verse 6!

Can you visualize our Agape Loving God.. creating mankind for the purpose to burn in the lake of fire throughout Eternity? even with a Immortal soul?? SICK!:screwloose

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:
Back