Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Derailing Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Fitch says emerging markets have borrowed $7.5 trillion. Debt to the moon.

Bankers confiscate the people's stuff, and lend it back to them. Debt slaves.

Yep, that's what I recall the Mosquito flying at, ridiculous, so stinking fast a FW 190 could not catch it in a straight line. You gotta love them Balsa Wood airplanes but they do n
Fitch says emerging markets have borrowed $7.5 trillion. Debt to the moon.

Bankers confiscate the people's stuff, and lend it back to them. Debt slaves.
Yes but the guy in the polka dot pants stole my chevy from the levy and drove off in pursuit oif the Hell's Angel with green patches on the Moped and my Icecream melted.

Your ice cream melted? That's a disaster. If your residence was near mine, I would bring you over a Klondike bar.
Ug, Klondike too cold! But my Jelly did consume the rear tire from Mr. Bill's Peddle-Mo-Bill and then was so sick it puked a brand new Queen Aire mattress. And all the time my Pop Corn was being over run by African Gummy Ants.

Watch those stupid Gummy Bears, I once witnessed six Banditos and two Hell's Angels have their Motors rippe from under them by a single Gummy and the other seven Gummys remained in the shadow until he was finished. And I did not realize he was a She Bear until she hiked her skirt... you know those Scottish Gummys wear skirts, too.

China has made it plain that they intend to defend their new naval silk road to the Middle East and Africa. They have been building a series of man made islands along the route, and staffing them with military personnel. The islands are in territory claimed by others, but China also claims.

The Philippines and others have asked for US help. However, the bank has printed so much inflation in ships and planes that the US military has fewer ships and planes each year than they otherwise would have had. This despite borrowing hundreds of billions each year in a desperate effort to try and compensate for the bank's inflation. Meanwhile China adds planes and ships each year, thanks in part to their 50% savings rate.

I've noticed some people are real trouble makers on the forum lately.
If only everyone would think like me, there would be no problems.

An interesting sermon series by Keith Moore entitled "My Sheep Hear My Voice." If my memory is working right, Keith explained that he wasted a lot of time trying to make the Lord speak to him in an audible voice. Eventually, Keith learned to listen to the inner voice, as the Lord was speaking to Keith's spirit, not his physical body.

An interesting series of sermons. I'm on #7.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back